The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Allow me to open a thread on the subject shop as I could not find one ...

This shop has the following WLs -

Piao Piao
Bao Er
Bo Bo
Vi Vi

There should be one more whom I can't remember her name ... She is not chio but petite and slim ...

The OKT of this shop is Honey (I stand corrected) and manned by his elder son, Richard. They have another shop, L1817 which is manned by Richard's younger brother ... I think he is Derrick or something ... Can't remember his name as I seldom go to this shop these days ... I heard L1817 left only two WLs after the departure of chio Taozhi ...

W17 rooms are not new but clean and spacious with all-surround mirrors ... The toilets are nothing fancy compared to the likes of L1651, L2062, L2033, L2041, etc. There is a dentist-chair in the room I used ...

Operating hours - 3.00/3.30 PM to 4AM

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Rolling good time ...

Rolling good time ...

WL Name - Bao Er
Origin - Chong Qing, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.58m (on barefoot)
Home Base - W17 (Westerhout Rd, House unit no. 17)
Misc - She claimed that she has no prior sex trade experience. She debuted about 3 months ago.

Looks - 6.7/10 (w/o makeup); 7.2/10 (w/Makeup)

She is not an exactly stunning babe who would create lotsa head turns but she is youngish (especially when she does not wear any makeup), adorable, sweet (when she wear makeup), fair and a plain GND type ... She has double eyelid eyes and her nose is somewhat flatish ... She hair is dark black in color and her hair length stretch almost to her waistline ... Her hair style looks very untidy and very dated ... In my opinion, she urgently needs a hair makeover ... She shared that she is of Chinese-Taiwanese parentage. No wonder she sounded a little like a Taiwanese ...

Bod - 7.6/10

Although not lanky, physically she looks great as she is proportional. She has almost zero fat physique ... Slim, perky butts ... Fair and smooth body complexion ...

Tits - 7.5/10

Perky and tender B minus cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips & 50 cents size areolas ... They were still very nice to mould, knead, lick and suck ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

This lass was damn good and spontaneous in this dpeartment ... She is playful, sporting and an extrovert. She was pretty in-synch with my desire and moves ... She can talk anything under the sun ... No wonder a wealthy old hag booked her for 3 sessions without fucking her at all ...

Shower Action - N/A

No sexual action in the shower ... She only gave me a thorough wash ... She paid special attention to my love tool ... She sprayed disinfectant and rubbed toothpaste on it ... OMG!

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

She licked and sucked the back and front of my upper torso ... No licking on my lower torso ... She also licked my neck ... We then kissed and gradually frenched in a slow and sensual fashion ...

Frenching - 7.5/10

We started with kissing and gradually led to frenching ... I squeezed her butts and pulled her close to me when I frenched her ... Shiokalicious! Synchronicity can be improved thru RTF though ...

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Good deep-throated BBBJ with lotsa of head twisting motion ... She looked at me constantly whilst BBBJing me and her expression suggested that she was very enthusiastic and passionate in giving me a sensuous and an enjoyable fallatio ... Suction pressure was pretty good too ... No hand action involved while she BBBJing me ... She spent sometime in this department ... Perhaps BBBJ is her specialty ... Bwahahahaha ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was very accommodating in changing sex positions ... I noticed with interest that she has lotsa stamina considering the way she rodeo-rode on top of me like a cool cowgal and she rode me in finesse a la retired Shuang Shuang ... After adopting doggy and folding chair positions, we switched to the classique missionary position ... We frenched profusely in this position ... I reached a point of no return ultimately ... Feeling drained but I must say I have had a rolling good time with this refreshing lass ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Remarkable attitude ... She is streetsmart, chatty, vivacious and very friendly ... She certainly made a good 1 hour companion, at least for me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Juz realised that the other younger son who manned the L1817 shop is Jeff ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rolling good time ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Rolling good time ...

WL Name - Bao Er
Origin - Chong Qing, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Misc - She claimed that she has no prior sex trade experience. She debuted about 3 months ago.

Looks - 6.7/10 (w/o makeup); 7.2/10 (w/Makeup)

She is not an exactly stunning babe who would create lotsa head turns but she is youngish (especially when she does not wear any makeup), adorable, sweet (when she wear makeup), fair and a plain GND type ... She has double eyelid eyes and her nose is somewhat flatish ... She hair is dark black in color and her hair length stretch almost to her waistline ... Her hair style looks very untidy and very dated ... In my opinion, she urgently needs a hair makeover ... She shared that she is of Chinese-Taiwanese parentage. No wonder she sounded a little like a Taiwanese ...

Bod - 7.6/10

Although not lanky, physically she looks great as she is proportional. She has almost zero fat physique ... Slim, perky butts ... Fair and smooth body complexion ...

Tits - 7.5/10

Perky and tender B minus cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips & 50 cents size areolas ... They were still very nice to mould, knead, lick and suck ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

This lass was damn good and spontaneous in this dpeartment ... She is playful, sporting and an extrovert. She was pretty in-synch with my desire and moves ... She can talk anything under the sun ... No wonder a wealthy old hag booked her for 3 sessions without fucking her at all ...

Shower Action - N/A

No sexual action in the shower ... She only gave me a thorough wash ... She paid special attention to my love tool ... She sprayed disinfectant and rubbed toothpaste on it ... OMG!

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

She licked and sucked the back and front of my upper torso ... No licking on my lower torso ... She also licked my neck ... We then kissed and gradually frenched in a slow and sensual fashion ...

Frenching - 7.5/10

We started with kissing and gradually led to frenching ... I squeezed her butts and pulled her close to me when I frenched her ... Shiokalicious! Synchronicity can be improved thru RTF though ...

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Good deep-throated BBBJ with lotsa of head twisting motion ... She looked at me constantly whilst BBBJing me and her expression suggested that she was very enthusiastic and passionate in giving me a sensuous and an enjoyable fallatio ... Suction pressure was pretty good too ... No hand action involved while she BBBJing me ... She spent sometime in this department ... Perhaps BBBJ is her specialty ... Bwahahahaha ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was very accommodating in changing sex positions ... I noticed with interest that she has lotsa stamina considering the way she rodeo-rode on top of me like a cool cowgal and she rode me in finesse a la retired Shuang Shuang ... After adopting doggy and folding chair positions, we switched to the classique missionary position ... We frenched profusely in this position ... I reached a point of no return ultimately ... Feeling drained but I must say I have had a rolling good time with this refreshing lass ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Remarkable attitude ... She is streetsmart, chatty, vivacious and very friendly ... She certainly made a good 1 hour companion, at least for me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Bro, you mean an old woman booked her?

So only 5 wl in this hse?
Old 04-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

wah bro u no go spa le now go house ah
Old 04-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

What a coincidence - bao er from Chong Qing was the PRC cat 100 of 24M13 that I liked. I think you also have good reviews on her

Quote:
Rolling good time ...

[B]WL Name - Bao Er
Origin - Chong Qing, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Misc - She claimed that she has no prior sex trade experience.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 04-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
dorky is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, im very new here...

I had a couple of experiences around GL but any recommendations for spontaneous thai ladies?

Thanks in advance...
Old 04-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
Bro, you mean an old woman booked her?

So only 5 wl in this hse?
Oops ... Plz pardon my mediocre English ... In fact when I saw that wealthy fella, he/she looked half woman and half man. In a ntushell she looked like a witch. Apology for being blunt ... I therefore was not able to distinguish if she is an old man or ... Anyway, Bao Er confirmed to me that that fella is actually an old man who drove a Porsche 911T and gave Bao Er a handsome tip ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
What a coincidence - bao er from Chong Qing was the PRC cat 100 of 24M13 that I liked. I think you also have good reviews on her
Bwahahaha ... Thats correct, mate ...

I used to adore that CAT100 88 from 24M13 too ... She was a notty and spontaneous chio lass ... With a model physique to boot ...

Bao Er is altogether a different species ... She reminds me a little of the sweetie pie Xiao La Jiao formerly from 1803 ... But the latter is taller ... Both offer passionate sex service and equally good physique ...

Forgot to mention in my FR that this Bao Er is so fair that I can see faint green veins around her breasts and upper torso areas ... This may also suggest that she has very thin skin ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
wah bro u no go spa le now go house ah
I do switch around, bro ... A lot depend on my mood at that particular juncture ... Sometime I need an up tempo sex, I go for a commando WL from GL ... Sometime I only need natural and mild sex, I go for FL ... If I need to seek "solace", I go for my trusted and proven regulars from GL ... If I need a good massage follow by no-frill kinda sex, I go for Spa ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Bro Montblanc, btw, what kinda wind blew you to GL CAT150 thread? I always thought you are a Spa guru and a die-hard fan of the you-know-where ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-03-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oops ... Plz pardon my mediocre English ... In fact when I saw that wealthy fella, he/she looked half woman and half man. In a ntushell she looked like a witch. Apology for being blunt ... I therefore was not able to distinguish if she is an old man or ... Anyway, Bao Er confirmed to me that that fella is actually an old man who drove a Porsche 911T and gave Bao Er a handsome tip ...
No worries, Bro Max. Based on your description, old hag is the right term.

But I'm sure no WL will mind servicing an old hag with Porche 911T and $$$, including the sweet Bao Er.
Old 21-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bao er bbbj is fantastic but no frenching for me.
First time failed my frenching.

This hse also got $100 for half an hour but I took the normal 1 hour $150.

Last edited by bomberman339; 21-03-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Old 21-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Bao er bbbj is fantastic but no frenching for me.
First time failed my frenching.

This hse also got $100 for half an hour but I took the normal 1 hour $150.
can share with us which hot babes you passed your frenching with flying colours bro?
Old 21-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
can share with us which hot babes you passed your frenching with flying colours bro?
currently 2062a YeYe till my mouth swollen,lol!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1