The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2003, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by hello
Thanks for your advise.

I read the faq and was told that best put your real name and IC no. in case of AV raid.That why i ask your any age limit dont wanna chase out by them. very paiseh
Definitely it's best that u put ur real age and name... if not kanna raid then they might just questioned u here and there.... and just invite u for a coffee.....

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 13-08-2003, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
altered1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys,

Thanks for the replies.

I realised I posted in wrong thread after posting - my apologies.

Yep I'm a white guy. Oh well!

Keep it up!

Altered1
Old 25-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!
First timer step by step . . .

Just helped a young bro with the step by step of visiting a HC thru PM, then thought why not just share it with everyone else... since it's just a simple cut and paste job...

Here goes...

Okay, first thing is to read the forum and decide which girl you would like to be serviced by. Call the HC to confirm the time you would like your massage.

If you want to use the facilities, arrive there perhaps half an hour earlier to shower and use the pool (if there is one), sauna or steam bath. Pay upfront for the massage and use of facilities. They will issue you with a locker key, proceed to the locker area and strip bare, leave everything in the locker, and put on the shorts provided. Go for your shower, sauna or whatever, they will call you when your booking time is approaching. Go for a final shower, don't worry, you can just use the towels freely and change to another dry pair of shorts if you want to or just wrap a towel around your waist.

Once it's time, they'll tell you to go to a certain room no. Take your wallet and whatever valuables from the locker and proceed to the room. Don't blur blur go to the wrong room ya! Wait for a while and the girl will appear, short introduction, blah blah blah and you can lie face down first on the mattress. Don't be shy to show your manhood, the girls have seen more. Anyway, let the girls do their work, you can make small talk if you want to.

After some 20 minutes, they'll ask you whether you want 'service'. From here, it's up to you, whether you want HJ, BJ or FJ. Just let the girls do the work, and enjoy.

Once finished, the gal will shower, then you shower, settle with the gal in cash, say bye bye, see you again and out of room, back to the locker area, you can continue to use the facilities or you can just dress up and go.

The above is just what happens in general, some HC will differ slightly but more or less it's like that.

Happy bonking...
Old 25-08-2003, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ivanahump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Silly question of the day:

How different is tui na from HC ? if i go tui na - is it totally naked go in or must wear shorts?

thanks
Old 26-08-2003, 05:17 PM
simpleguy72

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
I still can't figure out where are these places:-

1) MY
2) MJM

Any kind bros can help??????

Many thanks!
Old 27-08-2003, 12:02 AM
mervynwm

Talking Gd sia

Yo ! gd to hear got such forum available to help newbie like me.

hope someone can provide more info on first timer going HC like wat Hitman gave.

Cheers.
Old 27-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymongerx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
What does "LSB" stand for

I checked in the faq didn't find. LSB is not long enough for a Search. Thanks in advance.
Old 27-08-2003, 06:14 PM
Samster

Re: What does "LSB" stand for

Quote:
Originally posted by mongerx
I checked in the faq didn't find. LSB is not long enough for a Search. Thanks in advance.
LSB - 'La Sab Bar' (Hokkien pronounciation)
Old 09-10-2003, 01:04 PM
Samster

Bumped up . . .

No posting, just bumping this thread up to the top for lazy newbies...

Have requested that the moderator to make this thread 'sticky' but seems like they are not interested to do so...
Old 10-10-2003, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
First sticky for HC and KTV lounge

Finally, this thread has become a sticky.....

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 10-10-2003, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
anyrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by ivanahump
Silly question of the day:

How different is tui na from HC ? if i go tui na - is it totally naked go in or must wear shorts?

thanks
Tui Na - weraing shorts or not... depends on the shop...some provide some not.

Different is.. normally HC come with pool, steam... etc... but not tai nu...

HC gals normally better looking...

Tui na - mainlu PRC...

cheers.. happy cheoing...
Old 10-10-2003, 02:22 PM
Samster

Re: Gd sia

Quote:
Originally posted by mervynwm
Yo ! gd to hear got such forum available to help newbie like me.

hope someone can provide more info on first timer going HC like wat Hitman gave.

Cheers.
blooder... what blooder hitman gave is more than enough liao... that's the normal routine when we go HC.. the only extra info maybe is.. check the service price b4 having any... just in case kana chop vetagable head....hmmmm...that's abt all...
Old 10-10-2003, 02:24 PM
Samster

Re: First sticky for HC and KTV lounge

Quote:
Originally posted by waypastprime
Finally, this thread has become a sticky.....

Thanks to blooder hitman.....for bumping up the thread....
Old 10-10-2003, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
nokia197403 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re

Bro Fantasy,

For you to have that it will depend on a few things :

1. Wat sort of drinks u r drinking, if beer most of them don really come near u.

2. How long have u frequent that place.

3. Can you click with her or the waitress there.

Now a days the girls are quiet smart, they will know who are the regular customers and who are first timer. The more time you frequent the place the chances are higher.

Club Street is a a place you can try, but the clubs there keep changing owner till I blur liao.

And a word of caution, if there is an offer that doesn't mean its good. True that it may be cheap but that also means that the waitress will butterfly around
Old 11-10-2003, 09:21 AM
ian_dragonboat

Re: First timer step by step . . .

Quote:
Originally posted by Hitman
Just helped a young bro with the step by step of visiting a HC thru PM, then thought why not just share it with everyone else... since it's just a simple cut and paste job...

Here goes...

Okay, first thing is to read the forum and decide which girl you would like to be serviced by. Call the HC to confirm the time you would like your massage.

If you want to use the facilities, arrive there perhaps half an hour earlier to shower and use the pool (if there is one), sauna or steam bath. Pay upfront for the massage and use of facilities. They will issue you with a locker key, proceed to the locker area and strip bare, leave everything in the locker, and put on the shorts provided. Go for your shower, sauna or whatever, they will call you when your booking time is approaching. Go for a final shower, don't worry, you can just use the towels freely and change to another dry pair of shorts if you want to or just wrap a towel around your waist.

Once it's time, they'll tell you to go to a certain room no. Take your wallet and whatever valuables from the locker and proceed to the room. Don't blur blur go to the wrong room ya! Wait for a while and the girl will appear, short introduction, blah blah blah and you can lie face down first on the mattress. Don't be shy to show your manhood, the girls have seen more. Anyway, let the girls do their work, you can make small talk if you want to.

After some 20 minutes, they'll ask you whether you want 'service'. From here, it's up to you, whether you want HJ, BJ or FJ. Just let the girls do the work, and enjoy.

Once finished, the gal will shower, then you shower, settle with the gal in cash, say bye bye, see you again and out of room, back to the locker area, you can continue to use the facilities or you can just dress up and go.

The above is just what happens in general, some HC will differ slightly but more or less it's like that.

Happy bonking...
yah...this is how the game is played in HC. well done , hitman,
but for my case, when ever i visit HC, me will inform the reception counter wat kind of gal i want for tat trip... some time, i just want a good massage, not FJ or HJ. so normally, a old experience lady will come to my room. or u can tell the recept, i want the most ANG-PAI here (prepare to wait ) or, if u dun mind look and want those wild playful type, can tell lor. provided they have.

^_^ but, dun give too many fussy request.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1