The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 23
Sentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud of
Help Thread

Dear bros,

I had subscribed to membership at an adult site, DreamVender ドリームベンダー , today at US$50 for a month.
However, i just realised i can only d/l from there at 2-3kb/sec, which makes it impossible to d/l anything as the clips mostly range from 150MB-300+MB per clip.
Hence, if any brother would like to take over membership, please pm me with your ideal price.

Even of greater help is if bros can help me find a proxy to enable me to d/l the clips at a faster speed. Will be very grateful.

Moderator, i'm not sure if im allowed to post this, if its not, please remove this thread.

Thank you all once again.
Old 13-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hitam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help Thread

Bro, maybe you can try to download at a different time, now is evening for US time zone so might be congested, might be faster in the late afternoon.
Old 13-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentguy View Post
nth.
However, i just realised i can only d/l from there at 2-3kb/sec, which makes it impossible to d/l anything as the clips mostly range from 150MB-300+MB per clip.
I tried downloading one of the sample clips and it downloads at a rate of 200Kbs using my broadband connection.

What sort of connection do you have?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

Sentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud of

its stinknet (singnet) broadband connection supposedly at 8MB plan.
sigh.. i guess its $70+ fly away. Only can blame silly me.

I looking for proxies now.. but doesn't seem to work..
Old 13-02-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe you can propose sharing with a bro here, they can download and then share with you ....

Boss, maybe for trial they let you download fast, after pay, the server on different location so slow ... since money collected liao
Old 13-02-2008, 04:46 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

trying using a download accelerator i use flashget.. it allow you to resume download as well.

and if you know how to open more ports in MS windows.. do it.. it allows you to download faster...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

I use 'Internet Download Manager' as my d/l accelerator. Unfortunately, for unknown reasons, i can't use it for this site..

and i only know how to use HTTP free proxies found on net.. but don't seem to work either.. still same slow speed..

I'm open to sharing with some bro here if u can help me d/l and burn to disc for me
since i already lost the money...
Old 13-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Try to ask someone else with higher boardband speed or different ISP to do the downloading . If still the same, the bottle neck could be at the downlading site. Alternatively, try downlading during the off-peak hrs.e.g U.S site, downlad it in the mornung where it's still dark over there

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 19-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Hi all brothers,

This is an offer to GIVE the password for above mentioned site to one brother here for your usage (2+ weeks more validity).
Condition is i need your help to d/l some videos for me and burn to dvd..
Reason i'm giving away password is because i can only download 10kb/sec max after trying for a week.. and i think its not singnet problem because i use starhub connection its also the same..(i also tried different proxies)
So if you are IT expert and confident of overcoming this problem, please pm me.
Old 19-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
I<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyI<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Uh... i'm using SingNet 8mbps plan.

I got an average of 180kb/sec, peaking at 263kb/sec, with slowest at 119kb/sec at one point.

Perhaps your proxy or IP address is being throttled.
Sharing the sky,
We have been blessed you and I.

Gratitude List:
bangbangben, unclesammi, KangTuo, slyer, Jackbl, Snipeshot08, Torres_Mok, Reaper
Old 19-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentguy View Post
Hi all brothers,

This is an offer to GIVE the password for above mentioned site to one brother here for your usage (2+ weeks more validity).
Condition is i need your help to d/l some videos for me and burn to dvd..
Reason i'm giving away password is because i can only download 10kb/sec max after trying for a week.. and i think its not singnet problem because i use starhub connection its also the same..(i also tried different proxies)
So if you are IT expert and confident of overcoming this problem, please pm me.
If you want, I can help you to download the files you want and I will re-upload to a file-sharing site where you can access in a faster speed.

I have an account for a file-hosting site and maybe I can upload there and share the my premium password to you so that you can download at a blazing speed(premuim download speed).

pm me if you are interested.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1