The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 18-11-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Wondering why FLs pay to post on SBF and do not reply.
Could be they have too many pm to reply or they are screening potential customer?
Old 18-11-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
js005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Wondering why FLs pay to post on SBF and do not reply.
they do KYC de
Old 21-11-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dazza4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone.
I'm from Singapore but have been living overseas for quite a while.
Coming back home for a business trip around March next year for a week and wanted to try some of the local flavour (has been a while)..
Wanted to know if it's going to be difficult getting someone since I'm not very active in the forum only cos I don't live in Singapore? Will I need to provide some sort of verification?
Old 22-11-2019, 02:59 AM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza4 View Post
Hi everyone.
I'm from Singapore but have been living overseas for quite a while.
Coming back home for a business trip around March next year for a week and wanted to try some of the local flavour (has been a while)..
Wanted to know if it's going to be difficult getting someone since I'm not very active in the forum only cos I don't live in Singapore? Will I need to provide some sort of verification?

Nah bro, just drop the girls a message and confirm a timing will do

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 22-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 14
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of

Good Afternoon, Bros!

I am sort of coming out of retirement. Actually, bullshit la retirement, just chiong elsewhere only and have been only going for massages.

I am just wondering if any bros have tried Khloe or the mediacorp actresses from herdesire. Been saving up for a good bonk.

Appreciate any advise.
Old 22-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydenchua View Post
Nah bro, just drop the girls a message and confirm a timing will do
Thanks mate. Appreciate the advice.
Old 23-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks mate. Appreciate the advice.
My advice is to take the FRs with a pinch of salt.....
Old 23-11-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Hi bro Garfoo.

I have read quite a few FR's here... and I understand what you mean. What is your opinion on this? Do i need verification to contact some of the booking joints here? I have seen some girls here who interest me from joints like GG and Pink Diamond. Does sending them a message to book a girl mean I will be successful?
Old 23-11-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro Garfoo.

I have read quite a few FR's here... and I understand what you mean. What is your opinion on this? Do i need verification to contact some of the booking joints here? I have seen some girls here who interest me from joints like GG and Pink Diamond. Does sending them a message to book a girl mean I will be successful?
Hi, reason for my suggestion is that some FRs are fakes. But then there could also be genuine ones as well, which was why I said to take it with a pinch of salt. As for a successful booking, and as pointed out by Bro AydenChua, all you need to do is send a message via Watsapp (or whatever mode as instructed) and the FL will respond to arrange a convenient time. You should receive a reply provided the FL is not too busy or you have been blacklisted. Cheers
Old 24-11-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

anyone tried amaris?
Old 24-11-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 6
HairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of light

Simple rule of thumb-99.999% of the good FRs are fake
Old 25-11-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
anyone tried amaris?
I have tried her last wk.
She is quite candid ... admit her boobs are enhanced as a Birthday gift.
Not ypur typical minah though.
She mention that working as Hooter gal b4.
Old 25-11-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Snorlaxxasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi new to this dome, who wld you recommend here for good service for a reasonable price? Was thinking of alicia or kittydesire but open to suggestions haha. Thanks
Old 26-11-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Miss Quaintrelle, pretty long one by my standards, TLDR included below.

Fortunate to finally have met this goddess in the flesh. Timings just didn't seem to match up when she last provided pleasure.

Lucky too, that I didn't remove her from my wechat and vice versa, I imagine myself to be one of the first few people who saw a sneak preview of what was to come, dropped her a text and booked my appointment 2 weeks in advance.

Quaintrelle likes her boundaries, I initially believed that breaking the ice with her would be difficult but needless to say, I was proven wrong and I definitely got the happy ending I very much desired.

Looks: 9/10, sultry and mysterious. Blemish free under the make up.

Body: 100/10. Fucking amazing. Intoxicating and surreal. Couldn't wait to get my hands on her body in her previews, had to keep telling myself to not go overboard when I finally came face to face with her body lest she thinks I'm a maniac. Real breasts. Very perky and firm. Amazing to play with, beautiful to watch.

Stomach area was tight and firm, very small, further emphasised by her ass. Buttocks made from the stuff of legend. Round, wide and curvy.

She has the full package and it all comes together perfectly.

Shower: Showered with me, I took extra care to make use of this time to soap up those magnificient titties.

CBJ: I usually just opt to skip the BJ routine if it's not BBBJ, but when she went down on me, it felt just as good as a BBBJ. Very good suction and tongue usage. Took good care of my balls as well.

FJ: Accomodating and skillful. This temptress is well versed in the language of sex. Rode and grinded on me, missionary, doggy, standing doggy. Made me contemplate coming once in secret to benefit twice from this amazing sex-perience.

Very sensual moaning as well, receptive and proactive during sex. Bros who are slightly shy need not worry.

GFE: 10/10, felt like my gf who decided to go on a stay-cation with me. Very friendly and sensitive. Insightful conversationalist and experienced for her age. The cuddling, kissing and coy looks definitely enhanced the experience.

Overall: Also the TL;DR version. Amazing time spent with Quaintrelle, went home an empty man waiting for the next time I get to meet her. 10/10 will RTF

Usual disclaimer, YMMV, thanks bros
Old 26-11-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Nostalgia1957 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of try either Gwyneth or Belle. Which of the either ladies would yall recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1