The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 04-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
Overall rating would be 2/10. Not worth the $650 spent.
Personal view: If she is like that, high chance her friends Kim and Cheryl would also be the same. I would be wary about spending money on those girls .
thanks for sharing and heads-up. this group has been lurking around the SD/SB section of SBF and various telegram groups before posting here in FL Dome L. i doubt the person chatting with you in telegram was the actual FL

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 04-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 6
HairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Annabelle

Tried her a month ago
friendly over telegram chat, thus my expectations was high and I was expecting a great time with a 20 yrs old girl.

Unfortunately on the day itself, it turned out to be a disappointment.

Looks: 7/10 ( pleasant)
Boobs: 7/10 (decent and handful with light brown nips)
FJ: 2/10 (Typical China WL)
BBBJ: 2/10

No foreplay. The whole experience was very much like meeting a China WL. She will bathe with u and then once you wipe yrself down, she will ask u to lie down and give u a bj. Then cap you and ask u either to do missionary or cowgirl. No frenching, can suck and lick her body but not too much. Cum liao then ask u go wash up and gently rush u to leave.

Personal view: If she is like that, high chance her friends Kim and Cheryl would also be the same. I would be wary about spending money on those girls .
Thanks for the heads-up bro, but no doubt it would be deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonym View Post
thanks for sharing and heads-up. this group has been lurking around the SD/SB section of SBF and various telegram groups before posting here in FL Dome L. i doubt the person chatting with you in telegram was the actual FL
Very interesting insight, thank you.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Annabelle

Tried her a month ago
friendly over telegram chat, thus my expectations was high and I was expecting a great time with a 20 yrs old girl.

No foreplay. The whole experience was very much like meeting a China WL. She will bathe with u and then once you wipe yrself down, she will ask u to lie down and give u a bj. Then cap you and ask u either to do missionary or cowgirl. No frenching, can suck and lick her body but not too much. Cum liao then ask u go wash up and gently rush u to leave.

Fortunately I rejected cos of looks...
Old 04-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Annabelle

Tried her a month ago

I went thru such an experience with another FL. Posted my experience and that FL replied with unimaginable versions and lies why she decided not to provide the services as advertised. When I rebutted her, she changed her version. Even when she tried to lie, she couldn't lie properly. Shortly after, the post was deleted and, almost immediately, there was a couple of post praising her for her excellent service and how well she provided the services which she failed to provide to me. I am sure you post will be deleted pretty soon.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

HairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I went thru such an experience with another FL. Posted my experience and that FL replied with unimaginable versions and lies why she decided not to provide the services as advertised. When I rebutted her, she changed her version. Even when she tried to lie, she couldn't lie properly. Shortly after, the post was deleted and, almost immediately, there was a couple of post praising her for her excellent service and how well she provided the services which she failed to provide to me. I am sure you post will be deleted pretty soon.
Which FL bro? Can sic? Over PM is fine as well. Thanks.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyHairyBalls View Post
Which FL bro? Can sic? Over PM is fine as well. Thanks.
Haha that’s why my rule of thumb,
If the lady can’t be bothered to dress and smell nice when meeting you,
Reject on the spot . May not be 100% indicator but so far I will say works for me 8/10 cases.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
Haha that’s why my rule of thumb,
If the lady can’t be bothered to dress and smell nice when meeting you,
Reject on the spot . May not be 100% indicator but so far I will say works for me 8/10 cases.
Yes, that is a good rule but there may be some who dressed well, but service still sucks.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Maybe we should create a Telegram group just to share FRs...
Old 04-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyHairyBalls View Post
Maybe we should create a Telegram group just to share FRs...

Nah....there will always be clones who will try to get in and post fake frs.
No point
Old 04-11-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Looks like the local girls here are upping their price in recent times.
$850 per shot?
You can get SYT students in China for 3k RMB and they even show full pics and even video of the girls (Those kind you see in their douyin videos).
Old 04-11-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Just find a reliable bro who has similar taste as U .
If he say good , usually good .
Just follow
Old 05-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Lol bro!
Like I mentioned Alicia is only the 2nd local FL I’ve ever tried.
Only other FLs I’d tried usually from 🐺 or Dome 3.

Maybe can share notes
😅
So we are like where got goodies where we go
Old 05-11-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
So we are like where got goodies where we go
Yeah bro!
Goodies must share
😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 05-11-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Yeah bro!
Goodies must share
😂
I been looking for my long lost FL for years.. maybe she not working liao lol
She created too many extraordinary experiences for me

U know me sibei difficult one la.. even cat150 also difficult to find.. here same
Old 05-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Am targeting someone, will share if successful!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1