The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 31-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 0
Crystal8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystal8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystal8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Just posted a FR on Cheryl:

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=746518

Definately one to try if you into big boobs, local girl with a very sweet personality.
Looks wise also , my type of pretty.

Will most def rtf along with Natalie and Crystal.

Next on the list to try is Amicell .

Thank you 💕🍷, Will be back in Dec! C ya soon!
Old 01-11-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Handsomeboi96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today was a bad day until finding Alicia. “Sweetilicious seductive angel...”

She was sweet from texting already.

Went early for the meeting as I was fking excited alr.

Got a nice cozy hotel in Bugis.

Then I went to her room saw her lying on the bed in ACJC uniform. Swee la like JC again. Go in Wah sibeh Ho got the like the cute GND vibes like those girl in school u want to try and be fuck buddies. Chemistry was good so GFE was very good

Went to the bed and straight away start making out slowly then unbuttoning the uniform. After that she undo her skirt Wah Swee no panties heheh. Light fingering for her and then keep playing with her clit cos her clit sensitive. Then after that make out for quite Long then I go finger her abit and go down on her. Rly feel like having sex with a nice fuck Buddy. Anyway started with a blowjob can see her face then after that 69 and eat her pussy cos I like to see her react like twitch twitch abit to up my ego abit. Anyway then switch back to normal then shoot in her mouth. Boom 1st shot fired.

Then chillax, talk about life for a while got to reload the little bird. Then after that I ask her start.

Then start making out and she lick my body. Wah her catbath rly very good like I will shiver kind hahaha. Anyway then she suck my cock for a while more then I say can RIMJOB me and she say can. Eat my ass a bit alr then suck my dick again then Kia. Full sex fuck in a few position but after a while abit shag then she hj me until I cum.

Nice of her to cuddle and provide the GFE until times up. She was not a time watcher and ask me to take my time as I was the last customer who booked quite late like 8+ book then get the 10.15 pm slot.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
litbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitbour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm...curious to see like nowadays there are like Malaysian FL using this thread instead and why some girls keep coming back from retirement?
Old 02-11-2019, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 6
HairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of lightHairyHairyBalls is a glorious beacon of light

Even in this thread got fake FR...
Old 03-11-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

bro nothing to complain.
paying fees here only 2 things.

to be laid for money or
to be on top of a person by paying money

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Then you sould complain....lol
Old 03-11-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
what do you think?
some nicks here are just OKTs or bf whose GF is FL
Agree....wholeheartedly. I recently posted a bad experience about not being provided the services offered. The Fl concerned came up with all kind of excuses, which were not true. When I rebutted, she changed her story and then asked Admin to delete post. Shortly after, 2 FRs appeared praising her for her excellent services and how well she did especially those services which I was not offered. The timing was too co-incidental to be true.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Agree....wholeheartedly. I recently posted a bad experience about not being provided the services offered. The Fl concerned came up with all kind of excuses, which were not true. When I rebutted, she changed her story and then asked Admin to delete post. Shortly after, 2 FRs appeared praising her for her excellent services and how well she did especially those services which I was not offered. The timing was too co-incidental to be true.
sellers will market in such a way to entice customers while buyers will want fair value . Observed that for some , their pricing doesn’t reflect the true value .
Some have bodies which are not fit I.e. tummy , bad dressing , ah Lian class and yet expect to command higher prices $600 and up .

Some who physically will meet the above specifications are selective on the services they give depending on “ chemistry“.

My rule of thumb has also been to reject if whoever I meet is not well groomed.
To me that is a sign that If you can’t even be bothered to dress well, smell nice for an appointment , the service and “chemistry” thereafter will be bad.
On my part, I always ensure that i put on a nice perfume and generally be presentable .

Overall, this industry can be hit or miss so best to use your own instinct to gauge within the first five minutes and whether to proceed or not, else just pay the rejection fee and move on .
Old 03-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Local Independent FL Alicia (LilSweetAlicia)

Looks/ body: Local slutty angmoh lian ie speak English atlas type, 25/26 years old, slight tanned syt (photos on her thread had been brightened), voice v teh type, calls you darling, dear, 1.58m tall, slimish, long curly golden brown hair, natural B ‘pointy’ boobs with brown eraser nips, shaved pussy, nice abalone but din allow painting cos she said ticklish, but din allow more some foreplay on body, boobs, inner thighs; she picked me from lift lobby in her tees and fbt shorts- yummy syt.

Services: Shower by yourself, on bed good steamy catbath, DFK, lick face, ears, chest, nips, awesome bj with good suction and grip on shaft, no AR, selected RGS uniform which I gradually undressed her in the various stages of lovemaking.

FJ: Cowgal with good riding, quite tight pussy, switched to lotus and thrust her with long deep thrusts from below, erotic moaning from her “give me baby”, changed to missionary and continue thrusting and DFK her, lick her neck, suck and pull her eraser nips, finally switched to doggie, pussy feels even tighter, every in out thrust can see her pussy outer lips stretched in and out, and combined with her moaning, enhances the erotic scene, till I can’t take it anymore and explosive climax soon after.

Verdict: This is only my 2nd local FL and the best I’ve tried. Worth a try if you wanna experience local FL with good GFE and services.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-11-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 17
quizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to allquizzy is a name known to all

Having tried quite a few local FLs, nobody by far can beat Alicia's service. Any bros have a different opinion on this? Please share
Old 03-11-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizzy View Post
Having tried quite a few local FLs, nobody by far can beat Alicia's service. Any bros have a different opinion on this? Please share
second that, alicia one of the best out there...
Old 03-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
sellers will market in such a way to entice customers while buyers will want fair value . Observed that for some , their pricing doesn’t reflect the true value .
Some have bodies which are not fit I.e. tummy , bad dressing , ah Lian class and yet expect to command higher prices $600 and up .

Some who physically will meet the above specifications are selective on the services they give depending on “ chemistry“.

My rule of thumb has also been to reject if whoever I meet is not well groomed.
To me that is a sign that If you can’t even be bothered to dress well, smell nice for an appointment , the service and “chemistry” thereafter will be bad.
On my part, I always ensure that i put on a nice perfume and generally be presentable .

Overall, this industry can be hit or miss so best to use your own instinct to gauge within the first five minutes and whether to proceed or not, else just pay the rejection fee and move on .
many can make a fortune by collecting rejection fee. Honestly , it is not the WLs wasting their time, ours are equally precious as well.

Just look at Lynn and Cass, you wonder why they can still be in this trade. If one really has beyond 200 to spare, then going to Dome 2/3 may be better off since you aren't expecting good services
Old 03-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Local Independent FL Alicia (LilSweetAlicia)

Looks/ body: Local slutty angmoh lian ie speak English atlas type, 25/26 years old, slight tanned syt (photos on her thread had been brightened), voice v teh type, calls you darling, dear, 1.58m tall, slimish, long curly golden brown hair, natural B ‘pointy’ boobs with brown eraser nips, shaved pussy, nice abalone but din allow painting cos she said ticklish, but din allow more some foreplay on body, boobs, inner thighs; she picked me from lift lobby in her tees and fbt shorts- yummy syt.

Services: Shower by yourself, on bed good steamy catbath, DFK, lick face, ears, chest, nips, awesome bj with good suction and grip on shaft, no AR, selected RGS uniform which I gradually undressed her in the various stages of lovemaking.

FJ: Cowgal with good riding, quite tight pussy, switched to lotus and thrust her with long deep thrusts from below, erotic moaning from her “give me baby”, changed to missionary and continue thrusting and DFK her, lick her neck, suck and pull her eraser nips, finally switched to doggie, pussy feels even tighter, every in out thrust can see her pussy outer lips stretched in and out, and combined with her moaning, enhances the erotic scene, till I can’t take it anymore and explosive climax soon after.

Verdict: This is only my 2nd local FL and the best I’ve tried. Worth a try if you wanna experience local FL with good GFE and services.
surprised to see you here
Old 03-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
nomoregoodguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been following Mia (previously known as joleen) for some time. Managed to book her last Friday.

Like many before me, she is worth the time and money. Pretty and darn good figure. Easy to talk to and she will break ice with you. I won’t do a rating for her since so many bros here have done so. She is definitively worth a RTF for sure.

A small minus point for me is her make up quite thick. Otherwise everything about her is good.

Thank bro Giorgio for the arrangement!
Old 04-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
surprised to see you here
Lol bro!
Like I mentioned Alicia is only the 2nd local FL I’ve ever tried.
Only other FLs I’d tried usually from 🐺 or Dome 3.

Maybe can share notes
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Annabelle

Tried her a month ago
friendly over telegram chat, thus my expectations was high and I was expecting a great time with a 20 yrs old girl.

Unfortunately on the day itself, it turned out to be a disappointment.

Looks: 7/10 ( pleasant)
Boobs: 7/10 (decent and handful with light brown nips)
FJ: 2/10 (Typical China WL)
BBBJ: 2/10

No foreplay. The whole experience was very much like meeting a China WL. She will bathe with u and then once you wipe yrself down, she will ask u to lie down and give u a bj. Then cap you and ask u either to do missionary or cowgirl. No frenching, can suck and lick her body but not too much. Cum liao then ask u go wash up and gently rush u to leave.

Overall rating would be 2/10. Not worth the $650 spent.
Personal view: If she is like that, high chance her friends Kim and Cheryl would also be the same. I would be wary about spending money on those girls .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1