The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
SammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to all
[FR] New York Spa virgin visit

first time when there, drove & parked at the multi-storey carpark for RM4 per entry, press for ticket & pay upon exit. A notice was pasted at the lift lobby saying NY spa re-located to level 1, so took the lift to level 1.

upon entry, was greeted by smartly dressed guy with walkie, ear-piece like those HK drama O-记 or NB officers. gave me a safe box for my valuables & a key attached to wristband. asked me if I wanna massage or full package. for today I opted for the 45min massage only for RM98 then he ushed me to the changing room, passed me a short & towel then briefly tell me about their facilities.

they got a mini movie theatre, internet PCs, wireless, sauna & steam, hot & cold jacuzzi shower & a cafeteria where a simple buffet is served. the drinks u can call all you want. they also got cup noodles w/egg upon request. ALL FREE!! so u can enjoy all these facilities song song first before your massage then again after your massage.

so if u ready for massage, they will bring u upstairs to a room, pls tell them yur preferred massuer if u got, i dun so i suppose they randomly assign maybe according to your size/build.

the massage room....got a Q-size bed! a massage table & a shower & alot of mirrors...dunno 1-way or 2-ways...since i ate quite abit juz now so I juz sat on the massage table waiting for her to come in. waited like 5mins then i heard the door open, a woman in her 40s came in, took up the intercom then say in mandarin 十九号进了. so she's #19. then she said a hi to me, i hi back then proceed to lie on the table. she then start the prep. she was wearing a little flora dress with white stocking, quite busty i should say, maybe a 34C & look unbelievably lilke an eurasian coz nose quite sharp...

she then asked me to lie on my front then start to massage. during the massage we chatted abit, asked me i from where, work wat, married or not, got kids or not.....all our conversation was in chinese. yes, she's a CHINESE & hinted she went do some parts of the face....btw, she's strong & if you looking for a good massage, u can ask for #19.

then after a while she asked the golden question if i wanted JG, i hesitated abit then replied ok, i'll try then she sniggle...it's an additional RM60 for JG.

so she done with the back ask me turn to the front & took off the shorts & covered my privates with a towel & moved on to massage my hands, legs then moved on to thigh by this time the towel has been removed & i'm all exposed & my little tool start to twitch abit alrdy.

then she started massaging on my anal area then my balls then my little tool whom by this time quite hard liao then she kept stroking on my tool faster & faster then i abit buay tahan liao signal to her then she cover with towel while still stroking then i finally offload under the towel. she then proceed to squeeze every single ounce out & clean me up. she then ended with some back & neck massage.

so after that i went downstairs again to enjoy the facilities again.
Old 20-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!
Re: [FR] New York Spa virgin visit

thanks bro ! will up you. by the way did you auto roam the ML ?

Planning to go there this weekend. Any advise or suggestion ?
Old 20-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

SammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNkDeViL View Post
thanks bro ! will up you. by the way did you auto roam the ML ?

Planning to go there this weekend. Any advise or suggestion ?
virgin trip dun dare leh, wait kena call-rape. maybe next visit i ask for her again then see she will give personal flavours
Old 21-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vacume88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, any idea on the full package?
Old 21-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacume88 View Post
Bro, any idea on the full package?
full package forgot how much alrdy, basically is simple 1/2 fuck massage + a FJ

so i think i rather stick to a good massage + JG + maybe a little "+++" in times to come
Old 21-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18729 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

u only top up about 60 ringgit more u can get full package liao
Old 11-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Visited NY Spa for the 2nd time. SOP very much the same, safe-keeping at counter then went soak hot pool, eat some fruits, drink some milo, watched some movies then tell the handsome guy I ready for massage. Was led up to the 2nd floor then to a room.

Waited for like 5mins then got a knock on the door, come in 1 is the handsome guy, asked me want a experienced massage lady or a sexy sexy 1…I hesitated for awhile then reply say I no need experience 1 then he understood my meaning liao. Then waited for another 5mins got another knock, came in is my massage lady liao. She is #2, from Penang, wah lau she look like some HK actresses but not the very pretty type, 40+ age I think, (sorry I got fetish for MILF) wear a loose translucent blouse with a mini denim skirt, skin is smooth as I found out later. Figure is not bad in my standard, got 34B.

So we juz exchange a HI then she starts preparing for the massage, lay towels etc. then I lie face down & she suddenly help me remove the shorts! I remember the 1st time din so fast remove shorts leh...but of coz I welcome that initiative J Her massage quite ok I should say, strength is there but at first I tot she like rushing for time & not very sincere. Then I start asking some questions, like where she from & usually how long will they stay in the job, she gave all short 1 word answer…I was sianz half already.

So I let her do her massage then when almost done with the back, she asked the golden question, if I wanted special service. Btw all our conversation was in chineses. I asked got wat type of special service, I expected only JG but she said JG & BJ….i was like WOW, my 1st time no option 1, only JG. I chose BJ. Then she say she go rinse mouth.

Then she place a pillow between my tummy & the massage table the do some basic JG massage on the balls & anus area. Then ask me turn around & apply some oil on my tool then she went down & suck my balls. She then tell me to signal her when want to cum so she can lock her throat to prevent swallowing, I warned her I cum very fast 1 she then proceed to give me a deep throat & BBBJ. Somehow I feel that she din use tongue, juz the mouth during the BBBJ. Then I ask her if I can touch her, she say ok but only the top. So when she doing BBBJ on me I sit up abit & start fondling her boobs & seeking her nip from outside. Then I try my luck went into her blouse, she din object. Then I went into her bra, she din object too! I found her erected nipple then she gave a moan & move forward to suck my nipple & bring her boobs nearer to me. I ask her to remove her bra but kena rejected, she say only make love then can remove. I almost gave in & say I will pay to fxxk her but decided not to. so after awhile I CIM, she cleaned me up then go spit out & rinse mouth.

When done, she say still got 5mins & gave me a head massage. So I should say service is good & very professional. May go back look for her again. Damage 98 + 70.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 14
ruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to beholdruminasan is a splendid one to behold

Wow bro what number is your no.2
Old 11-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruminasan View Post
Wow bro what number is your no.2
Haha, think there's some confusions. My 2nd visit was served coincidently by #2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1