The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
kukubirdboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Bro WB...

I wonder if you still remember me...
An old friend... hahaha
Old 09-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ajv88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome thread by bro WB, wish to learn more the guru here lol
Old 10-11-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
I fully believe in this bro warbird.

Society pressure kept women from saying this out for fear of being “out of line” and appearing promiscuous. And perhaps women who said this will not attract males who will take care of their offsprings so they kept their mouth shut.

But so many mistresses of rich tycoons prove otherwise, including latest news of Macau tycoon giving mistress breakup fees of $63 million.

I would say this could stem from prehistorical nature where cave men who are the alpha, the strongest, most capable of hunting food, will have the most women to give birth to his children.

Darwin theory of evolution to bear forth the fittest children perhaps?
Bro,

Tks for your post. Yes, 300,000 yrs of human evolution can't be wrong. The recent feminist movement and modern social n cultural conditioning have had only minor influence on the subconscious minds of the females.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Waiting for update on wuhan girl...

i raw coz the dude paid for her test... kekeke n only during dates close to menses.
Bro, tks.

Bro SBK has replied to my PM. He is getting along just fine w/ his Wuhan gal. I'm waiting for his permission to post his reply here.

OK, good for u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarterback View Post
Life is short and never short of surprises.

A man needs to venture out and taste the varieties before settling on certain flavour suitable to individual tastes.

One man's meat maybe another man's poison.

No two person can have similar tastes. Plenty to go around if playing by Bro WB rules.

Thank you to bro WB for all the years of wffort to share with us audiences.
Bro, tks.

Yes, our tastes are all different. But variety is the spice of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UOBRobber View Post
Fully agreed. Thanks bro WB for this wonderful thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAHotPill View Post
Haha lucky you
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagibis View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for a nice thread. I read eagerly all your write=ups and found them very meaningful.

Thanks to you I had considerably success with gals. Usually I shall ignore them and show non-committal but will test drive those who willing.

So far had not get too involved and so nothing to discuss what you had stated above.

Thanks for nice forum.
Bro, tks.

You have made my day! I'm very gratified that you hv improved your RS w/ girls after reading this thread.

Do get involved. But be very careful. Don't fall for the wrong girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkClatterberg View Post
Fully agreed. Thanks bro WB for a very good thread.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaIslaBonita View Post
Happen to stumble upon this thread, must say this is the best in SBF
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geographic View Post
Bro WB

After reading your thread give me courage to hunt more gals.

I was a novice and shy to approach gals. So I summed up my courage and try to approach gals using what I learned in this thread. The results was mixed and I tried to refine myself

I went from a green blur king to some success in hooking gals.

I have no shortage of gals now and I still approach the gals as cool. Sometimes better to whet they appetite and give up then to give in to ridiculous demands.

I try to practice more and report here.

In the meantime please share more forums here.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Another success story! I'm so happy for u.

Most men can't improve by just reading. Must go out n approach every attractive girl you like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomorrowNews View Post
Same here. I was shy too but now I have no problem getting a few girls to bed each week, thanks to picking up tips from bro WB.

Have a good weekend.
Bro, tks.

Keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukubirdboy View Post
Bro WB...

I wonder if you still remember me...
An old friend... hahaha
Yes, bro. You're an old fren.

How hv u been?

You're J n didn't u join my SH outing to Lido once in June of 2016? I had kept that bottle of Martell for almost two yrs.

I'm going to Lido SH soon. Will u join me? We need to open a new bottle, unfortunately. I'll get 4-5 kakis. I'm always looking. I may bring my young LP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajv88 View Post
Awesome thread by bro WB, wish to learn more the guru here lol
Tks, bro.

Cheers and hv a great Sunday to everyone!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning,

Here is the update by bro SBK on his Wuhan girl n my reply:

Yes you may post this pm in your thread. I welcome all sorts of suggestions, praises and criticisms.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong
Quote:

Bro,

Could you post an update on the romantic relationship w/ your Wuhan girl?

Thank you.

Bro WB
I was suppose to go on 15oct but I postpone to end of Nov.

I'm still getting along v fine with my Wuhan gf. It's all about money. But I still stick to her because she seems genuine to me and although she didn't ask me for money, I voluntarily gave her sg300 every month.

When I go to Wuhan, she want me to meet her parents. This means she's genuine in this relationship.

In short, if she is willing to stick to me with just $300 per month, I believe she is genuine.

I'm a senior citizen and she is only 32 or 33 yrs old.

Bro, good to hear that. You could post this on my thread. Or if you don't mind, I could post your PM too.

A man's age is usually a minor factor in female attraction. It's his mindset. IF he thinks he is old and doesn't deserve a younger woman, she will agree with him. His health is more important.

I'm a senior too. My two lao pos are full-time students in SG, aged 19 n 23 respectively. I have a tall n fair 31 yo PRC woman who wants to come to SG to bear my kids n stay w/ me permanently. She owns businesses in China n I hv not given her a penny. The irony is that I may not want her. Or rather, I may not want her after she has given birth to my kids.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-11-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
HushTug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share by bro WB, please keep going
Old 10-11-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

What is ST? What is MM ? Too many short forms..
Old 10-11-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning,

Here is the update by bro SBK on his Wuhan girl n my reply:

Yes you may post this pm in your thread. I welcome all sorts of suggestions, praises and criticisms.
Thanks

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong
Quote:

Bro,

Could you post an update on the romantic relationship w/ your Wuhan girl?

Thank you.

Bro WB
I was suppose to go on 15oct but I postpone to end of Nov.

I'm still getting along v fine with my Wuhan gf. It's all about money. But I still stick to her because she seems genuine to me and although she didn't ask me for money, I voluntarily gave her sg300 every month.

When I go to Wuhan, she want me to meet her parents. This means she's genuine in this relationship.

In short, if she is willing to stick to me with just $300 per month, I believe she is genuine.

I'm a senior citizen and she is only 32 or 33 yrs old.

Bro, good to hear that. You could post this on my thread. Or if you don't mind, I could post your PM too.

A man's age is usually a minor factor in female attraction. It's his mindset. IF he thinks he is old and doesn't deserve a younger woman, she will agree with him. His health is more important.

I'm a senior too. My two lao pos are full-time students in SG, aged 19 n 23 respectively. I have a tall n fair 31 yo PRC woman who wants to come to SG to bear my kids n stay w/ me permanently. She owns businesses in China n I hv not given her a penny. The irony is that I may not want her. Or rather, I may not want her after she has given birth to my kids.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro how is your lifestyle like? Are u rich?
Old 11-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Takumi1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

post removed

Last edited by Takumi1983; 13-11-2019 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
geographic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi1983 View Post
so next few mornings i didnt see her so as a friend being out of concern, i texted her hows she? how come never see her these few mornings? she replied that she feel that we are suitable being friends, she feel uncomfortable n pressured that i always noticing/stalk/spy her (i duno wad she meant by that) and hope i understand..
so i took mine time to recollect myself n respond to her saying i understand and i shld be the one apologizing and didnt have any intention of making her feel pressured and i will respect her choice
since then i have not seen her or text her so far..

cheers
Any guy who kept texting any gal will deemed uncool or needy. If gal interested will reply and if not then please move on to other gal.

Best let gal text you first then take 2 to 3 days to reply and also shortest reply possible. Also makes use of emojis to reply.

Guy should never reply long msg when texting.
Old 12-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Takumi1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any guy who kept texting any gal will deemed uncool or needy. If gal interested will reply and if not then please move on to other gal.

Best let gal text you first then take 2 to 3 days to reply and also shortest reply possible. Also makes use of emojis to reply.

yup bro geographic i just stop texting when theres no reply, thanks for the advice

have a good day
cheers
Old 12-11-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
St= short time = one shot! MM= mei mei( 美媚)。 ON = overnite ( usually two shots. Some handsome and tuakong can get three shots)

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 13-11-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
St= short time = one shot! MM= mei mei( 美媚)。 ON = overnite ( usually two shots. Some handsome and tuakong can get three shots)
Wa thanks for explanation bro.. half the time i was wondering what all short forms meant lol..
Old 13-11-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushTug View Post
Great share by bro WB, please keep going
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Bro, pls see bro sex crusader's post below.

Quote:
Bro how is your lifestyle like? Are u rich?
Bro, are u asking me or bro sohbuckkong?

No, I'm not rich. I just have enough money to cover all my expenses every month. I want maximum returns from minimal investments of time n money.

I believe most girls are satisfied w/a basic level of financial security. Beyond that, they want other qualities in a man. Gold diggers are exceptions - avoid them.

Quote:
hopefully get some advice from some bros here..

recently got a number from this girl which i always came across in the morning for few months , sent her a text n said that im glad to get to know her, she didnt reply until late at night n said that she missed it..
we didnt have any conversation going except asking me why i wanted to know her.. so after 2 days the i think the biggest i have made is i tried to ask her out on the weekend, she told mi she had to go back to her elsewhere..
texted her its a pity and she replied she was abit shocked when i tried to ask her out and we should go slow being friends... apologized to her n told her that i understand, she replied that its fine
every time i tried to initiate a chat with her, she was unresponsive so kept mine cool didnt ask her why she didnt reply mine text... i always waited 1-2 days later before texting her again, same thing she was unresponsive... i told myself its cool and not to be needy

so next few mornings i didnt see her so as a friend being out of concern, i texted her hows she? how come never see her these few mornings? she replied that she feel that we are suitable being friends, she feel uncomfortable n pressured that i always noticing/stalk/spy her (i duno wad she meant by that) and hope i understand..
so i took mine time to recollect myself n respond to her saying i understand and i shld be the one apologizing and didnt have any intention of making her feel pressured and i will respect her choice
since then i have not seen her or text her so far..

probabaly i didnt appear confident enough and letting her know mine intention when i ask for her number... i didnt even had the chance to properly introduce myself as we were rushing off to work and tried to do it by over text but i nv got the chance to even chat with her.. i literally know nth abt her except where she works... what should i do if i were to see her again?? shes really the type of girl i like..

sorry for the long post as i tried to be as detailed as i can

cheers
Bro, tks for your detailed FR.

She doesn't like your behaviour. You must hv given her the impression that you're needy and insecure. And you treat her like a PRIZE.

It's your body language, facial microexpressions and voice tonality...

Change your mindset and mental frames. And expect miracles.

Quote:

Bro, tks for your advice. You're spot on.

Quote:
yup bro geographic i just stop texting when theres no reply, thanks for the advice

have a good day
cheers
Bro, you know exactly what to do now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Wa thanks for explanation bro.. half the time i was wondering what all short forms meant lol..
Have a great Wed day to everyone!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-11-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
draftform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BRO WB

Let me share my life experience. Hope you don't mind me writing in brief.

1. When I was 17 to 20 yo - what happened was girls will initiate most of the time. At that young age very inexperience but curious. No financial capability.

2. Age 21 to 30 yo, climbing corporate ladder and no time. Every weekend lie flat out after a week of virtually 80 hrs in office. Then girls will keep calling asking me to go out or come in to visit.

3. Age 31 to 40 yo, still climbing corporate and achieving wealth. More financial stability. Girls no longer calling and we have more time. End up going to spend more money looking for fun.

4. Age 41 to 50 yo, more financial stability and hair started to thin. More experience but find that time is important. Keen to pursue younger girls but found not so easy. Spend more money dating.

5. Age 51 to 60 yo, have more time and need to spend more money getting girls. No shortage of girls as long as willing to pay. Then found that sex drive decline rapidly. Still love to hug girls.

Anyway, above my short briefs.

Anyone care to comment.
Old 14-11-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
qana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftform View Post
BRO WB

Let me share my life experience. Hope you don't mind me writing in brief.

1. When I was 17 to 20 yo - what happened was girls will initiate most of the time. At that young age very inexperience but curious. No financial capability.

2. Age 21 to 30 yo, climbing corporate ladder and no time. Every weekend lie flat out after a week of virtually 80 hrs in office. Then girls will keep calling asking me to go out or come in to visit.

3. Age 31 to 40 yo, still climbing corporate and achieving wealth. More financial stability. Girls no longer calling and we have more time. End up going to spend more money looking for fun.

4. Age 41 to 50 yo, more financial stability and hair started to thin. More experience but find that time is important. Keen to pursue younger girls but found not so easy. Spend more money dating.

5. Age 51 to 60 yo, have more time and need to spend more money getting girls. No shortage of girls as long as willing to pay. Then found that sex drive decline rapidly. Still love to hug girls.

Anyway, above my short briefs.

Anyone care to comment.
Same experience here as well.

Thanks bro WB for an excellent thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1