The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

every room oso hav door n curtain to sheild de ma.
all these years of cheong thai.. or others.. i never had a single note stolen.
if they wan, they would ask for tips... bros would willingly giv... for favours... nonid for them to steal lar bro..
mayb u spent it n u 4got...
dun look down on them... they hav lots of assets to sell.. nonid to steal.
btw..she not my regular... i hav nvr visited her

Last edited by bonkning; 18-11-2019 at 09:50 AM.
Old 18-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3rdLeg View Post
I read quite a lot good reviews about G73 Lor 8 66A . Yes that not so good looking milf who has the body of a she devil. I also patronised her last month and damn I must warn all you guys about this sinister WL. She's a thief! I realised I lost $50 after I left the premises 30 mins later. How was I sure she was the one who stole my money? Well my wallet had 4 pieces of S$50 and a few tenner before I booked her services for 2 sessions which meant I only paid $100 to the okt. But I was left with a single $50 and those tenner notes which were untouched!! Why didn't I return to that house to check? Simple reason - would it have come to anything in my favour? Would that thief actually own up and admit her mischief? And would the okt even help the client to expose the WL?? Your guess is as good as mine so just my rotten luck. I never went back to that house anymore but just wish to warn you blokes out there to be extremely cautious when book her. Her bathroom has a curtain to shield the door so I suspect that was to help her in the act. You guys can go figure out.
Haha bro maybe you think too much or spend already forget. She is my regular too.. nv have this problem before.. sometimes i even put my cash on her shelf . Nv lost any cents before. Btw , i went there two days ago, okt say that today got new girls ,anyone tired?
Old 18-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, she my regular too... Sorry u lost some money but I choose to believe she is cleaned... Mayb u try recall you dropped, lost or spend somewhere or misplace... Only u know better, cheers!
Old 18-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F15SG View Post
Yes, $50/30 minutes, waterbed $100/ 1hr
0819 mean try before but her has skin problems dont know will cause anything
At own risk.
Old 18-11-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!

Any bros here got some other lobangs with ass to doggy one? Play with my 2030 G4 until a bit sian Liao haha...
Old 19-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded16satisfy View Post
Any bros here got some other lobangs with ass to doggy one? Play with my 2030 G4 until a bit sian Liao haha...
she still around ?
Old 19-11-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
JM14G5

Her ass is big and thick. Using my middle finger tip as the starting measuring point of her thickness, minimally 3rd joint of my finger to reach her asshole. You're welcome.
Old 20-11-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe Hse 10 may have. I go dwn today and check round ass WL
Old 20-11-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
she still around ?
thought g4 go back already?
Old 21-11-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Got some recommendation to try this certain WL
But I nv went to this house before nonetheless went to take a long but not in tank so i ask for the gal and she was working..

Okt was friendly and ask me to wait.. usually those who ask me to wait is those less than 30min or 1 session.. but I look at the time I actually waited for 35min
Honestly I was pretty pissed off but I should have asked how long I need to wait...

FR for Wh10 G10

looks – 6 (looks not bad but idk how to describe. Not the typical thai look for me)
Boobs – 3 (OK intel was off.. she has natural but A cup or small B. Bra padding quite thick lol)
Body – 6 (don't think I find much extra fats on her. She is not tanned but not those fair white as well)
Cbj - 5 (can see the effort but CBJ just dont cut it or me)
FJ - 5 (she took initially but I guess she just not my cup of tea)
GFE - 5 (quite good english so it easy to converse. Ask me to rtf her. Allow kissing but no frenching for me)
Service - 5 (gave a pass score but confuse about the house actual time allocation. Maybe I not regular or ham enuff lol... I saw the time when she ask me to shower. It is somewhere between 20 to 25 min. She did some bathroom foreplay which was nice if only her boobs were bigger)
RTF - nope but might be suitable for other bro

Last edited by GN007SG; 21-11-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 21-11-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

I used to remember there was a thread for this house but couldn't find it

FR for 1840 G20

looks – 5.5 (quite difficult for me rating this. She has small eyes. The typical kind of big siz gal. Her photo looks better)
Boobs – 8 (natural Ds are a plus)
Body – 6 (she is fair. I think from chiangmai. She has this typical big build of those dongbei gals I know which I have not seen for thai yet. Abit meaty as well so definitely not for slim petite lovers)
Cbj - 5 (its passable but nothing to elaborate further)
FJ - 7 (she seem to enjoy it. Before FJ wa only kisses but during FJ led to frenching. I think she is quite selective on this)
GFE - 5 (good command of english. Will initiate bhe gf tug on bed)
Service - 6 (pretty much the sop stuff. Understand that she know some massage so ask her to relief some ache on my shoulders. A plus point)
RTF - dunno but probably one of the few gals with natural big boobs with better attitude on my several recent encounters
Old 21-11-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Got some recommendation to try this certain WL
But I nv went to this house before nonetheless went to take a long but not in tank so i ask for the gal and she was working..

Okt was friendly and ask me to wait.. usually those who ask me to wait is those less than 30min or 1 session.. but I look at the time I actually waited for 35min
Honestly I was pretty pissed off but I should have asked how long I need to wait...

FR for Wh10 G10

looks – 6 (looks not bad but idk how to describe. Not the typical thai look for me)
Boobs – 3 (OK intel was off.. she has natural but A cup or small B. Bra padding quite thick lol)
Body – 6 (don't think I find much extra fats on her. She is not tanned but not those fair white as well)
Cbj - 5 (can see the effort but CBJ just dont cut it or me)
FJ - 5 (she took initially but I guess she just not my cup of tea)
GFE - 5 (quite good english so it easy to converse. Ask me to rtf her. Allow kissing but no frenching for me)
Service - 5 (gave a pass score but confuse about the house actual time allocation. Maybe I not regular or ham enuff lol... I saw the time when she ask me to shower. It is somewhere between 20 to 25 min. She did some bathroom foreplay which was nice if only her boobs were bigger)
RTF - nope but might be suitable for other bro
think A cup for you is immediately disqualify liao
Old 21-11-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I used to remember there was a thread for this house but couldn't find it

FR for 1840 G20

looks – 5.5 (quite difficult for me rating this. She has small eyes. The typical kind of big siz gal. Her photo looks better)
Boobs – 8 (natural Ds are a plus)
Body – 6 (she is fair. I think from chiangmai. She has this typical big build of those dongbei gals I know which I have not seen for thai yet. Abit meaty as well so definitely not for slim petite lovers)
Cbj - 5 (its passable but nothing to elaborate further)
FJ - 7 (she seem to enjoy it. Before FJ wa only kisses but during FJ led to frenching. I think she is quite selective on this)
GFE - 5 (good command of english. Will initiate bhe gf tug on bed)
Service - 6 (pretty much the sop stuff. Understand that she know some massage so ask her to relief some ache on my shoulders. A plus point)
RTF - dunno but probably one of the few gals with natural big boobs with better attitude on my several recent encounters
how is her body compared to 1838 10 and 8 19 9 ?
Old 21-11-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

aiya... my boobs intel not gud 1 la. actually i wanted to check see but she was eating. so i ask u to see first lor..
who ask u.. hear big boobs nia become so impatient..
Old 22-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
aiya... my boobs intel not gud 1 la. actually i wanted to check see but she was eating. so i ask u to see first lor..
who ask u.. hear big boobs nia become so impatient..
Walao coz okt ask me wait.. den wait so long tulan liao lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1