The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 19-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Mine sharing should fall under the NAKED category.

I remember it was in P3, when we had to change after our PE. So the guys just changed our PE top while the class monitress, surname Che^ S^M^N, decided to change also in the class.

I was an innocent and naive boy, and my reaction was shell-shocked. Too bad i cannot take out my head to see my own priceless look...She took off her top, and spun her top on her right hand and doing a mini naked parade.

Then jialat, teacher walked in - she was shocked. Bec she is those act GND but sibei coarse behaviour type. She got scolded...and our show ended prematurely.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I so happen to saw this cute mei mei wearing very short denim shorts but the front opening is loose, when she stood up i can admire her white panty. Ya this time i saw the colour clearly.
Old 19-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
merseyfront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etkwan View Post

I remember it was in P3, when we had to change after our PE. So the guys just changed our PE top while the class monitress, surname Che^ S^M^N, decided to change also in the class.

I was an innocent and naive boy, and my reaction was shell-shocked. Too bad i cannot take out my head to see my own priceless look...She took off her top, and spun her top on her right hand and doing a mini naked parade.

Then jialat, teacher walked in - she was shocked. Bec she is those act GND but sibei coarse behaviour type. She got scolded...and our show ended prematurely.
How you wish you were in Sec 3 instead of P3
Old 20-11-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutsky View Post
Actually bra not necessary for A cuppers
Agreed,..if I m not wrong can just wear nipple tapes to cover their tits, can liao

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-11-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenswords View Post
Don't care who zaogeng la, as long as there is zaogeng to see hahaha
Bro, control yrself.. don't get too excited to see girls zaogeng..

Old 20-11-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow!.. this zaogeng thread has become a teacher zaogeng thread ..hehe.. .yes, u r rite bro... boys will always be boys just like girls will always be girls, many trying to attract guys attention by the sexy way they dress
Wow see so many more bros coming in here recalling n sharing their notti schooldays seeing their teachers zaogeng their colourful bras n panties to them .. anymore stories to share ??

Old 20-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Not teacher but CCA.
Had to do Wheelbarrow Exercise, occasionally swapping places being the wheelbarrow. When I was the one carrying my friend, can see the other girls in wheelbarrow position, with their top all loose exposing many different cup size and bra colours
Old 20-11-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Pumpido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Not teacher but CCA.
Had to do Wheelbarrow Exercise, occasionally swapping places being the wheelbarrow. When I was the one carrying my friend, can see the other girls in wheelbarrow position, with their top all loose exposing many different cup size and bra colours
And doing sit-ups too, whoever is lucky to hold the legs of the girls will have a nice view
Old 20-11-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
hellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just saw one the other day.

Was having lunch and 2 nurses walked past. Both average looking.
While sitting down, one of them dropped something on the floor. And when bending down to take it, she inevitably opened up her legs to show her smooth cotton white panty.

I sat directly opposite and was treated to a good 5 seconds show. Her panties were so white that i could see a slight wet patch which i suspect its a pee stain
Old 20-11-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by etkwan View Post

yo...we are classmates unless such scenario happen at 2 different places with the person with same name and same character..29 years liao...i might forgot this incident completely if not bcos of u bringing this up
Old 21-11-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Happened to me this evening. I was working in a cafe, where I was minding my own business lah. Sitting opposite of me was a cute girl wearing a cute red short skirt. So after sometime, she stood up and getting ready to leave. She dropped something on the floor and she just bend down to pick her stuff up, exposing her butt to me. Her butt was so perky and smooth, I wish I could bury my face onto it! She was wearing a black pantie where the pantie actually went all the way into her butt crack. What a hungry butt! Hahahaha. Awesome sight burnt deep into my memory. Hope I can have more luck like this often.

*Picture as reference minus the stoking and boots*

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 21-11-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
yo...we are classmates unless such scenario happen at 2 different places with the person with same name and same character..29 years liao...i might forgot this incident completely if not bcos of u bringing this up
Now the delima comes.... Whether to acknowledge and get to know who is behind the nicks lol
Old 21-11-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Happened to me this evening. I was working in a cafe, where I was minding my own business lah. Sitting opposite of me was a cute girl wearing a cute red short skirt. So after sometime, she stood up and getting ready to leave. She dropped something on the floor and she just bend down to pick her stuff up, exposing her butt to me. Her butt was so perky and smooth, I wish I could bury my face onto it! She was wearing a black pantie where the pantie actually went all the way into her butt crack. What a hungry butt! Hahahaha. Awesome sight burnt deep into my memory. Hope I can have more luck like this often.

*Picture as reference minus the stoking and boots*
U r very lucky
Old 21-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

sec school days probably the easiest to see zaogeng.

Most people can relate this, especially those have white school uniform shirt. those shirt will be very thin and see through after washing many times. Could easily see the colour and pattern.
Old 22-11-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
EdwardTagseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomrogers13 View Post
Not teacher but also in secondary school.

I remember when I was in secondary school during CCA we had to sitting down on the floor and spread the legs apart to stretch our legs, can see a few girls zao geng. From blue to red and white. Then got once this girl came up to me and say can see your underwear colour. Then I say I can see your blue panties also. And we high five lol.
Wa your schoolmate so open hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1