The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share your most daring bonk

mine would be in family theme ktv room. have shared in another thread.

thrilling but damn gan cheong people come in too...
Old 16-11-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

I live alone in a HDB flat, that was a few years back.
My spare room was rented out to an Indian, who works at a restaurant pub.
So he usually wakes up quite late everyday.

There was this weekend when I was feeling so lazy to go out but my FB wanted to meet.
So I asked her to come to my house which she did and quite early in the morning.
She want me inside her real bad she said, but my little brother was very sleepy so I suggested that maybe we watch some romance movies with a bit of wine to spice up the mood first.
I started playing the DVD (movie was Wicker Park if I didn't rmb wrongly), and sat on the sofa.
Instead of sitting beside me, she played naughty and sat down on me and asked me to hug her while we watch the movie.
My brother started to wake up quite fast and she started giggling because she could feel it.

Halfway through the movie, I suddenly had a naughty idea and asked her to stand up first.
Then I unzipped my shorts (just unzip to take out my little brother), lifted up her flare skirt and pulled her panties to the side.
She was shocked and kept saying bedroom bedroom, not here (living room).
I pulled her towards me and said it's more exciting this way and kept insisting I want it.
Reluctantly, she let me put it in while slowly sitting down on me again. Then arranging her skirt such that it looks like she is just innocently sitting on my legs.
I was hugging her, thinking of putting my hands into her blouse and under her bra to tune her.

Just nice, my tenant opened his door and walked out.
I wasn't expecting him to wake up so early.
He greeted us and started chatting with me.
I decided to push it further by asking him to sit beside me and join us in watching the movie.
He agreed and went to the kitchen to grab some bread and milk first for breakfast.
My FB turned and glared at me with a horrified face, whispering softly what the fuck are you doing?
She wanted to get away before my tenant came back and sees it, but I held her tight and said to her, I'm really really enjoying it now.
She was totally speechless and horrified.
My brother was at maximum erection inside her upon seeing her in this state.

My tenant came back shortly and sat right down beside me, not realising anything unusual.
He sat there and ate his breakfast while watching the movie with us.
I just hugged my FB tight and slowly rocked her left and right. And when during those intimate scenes, I slowly move my butt up and down a bit.
She just kept saying softly, oh, oh my, oh my god, oh my god.

Soon the movie ended, but my tenant was still sitting there, looking at his phone and replying messages.
My FB turned and gave me a very weird look.
It's like a mixture of confusion, enjoyment, worried and wanting to cry. She looked so funny.
Luckily the DVD had those bonus clips like interviews, the making of the movie, trailers of other movies, deleted scenes etc.
I started playing them as there was nothing else we could do.

To my FB relief, my tenant got up shortly after and told us that he got an appointment and need to leave soon.
He took the plate and glass to the kitchen to wash.
Then went back to his room to take his towel and went to the bathroom for shower.

My FB quickly turned around with a desperate look on her face and said quick, let's go to the bedroom.
I laughed, pushed her down on the sofa and started pumping her hard.
She gave up trying to resist after a while and started moaning loudly in pleasure until I was afraid that my tenant may hear it in the bathroom.
I came very fast, in just a few minutes.
Maybe because I was already hard inside her for such a long time.
I came inside her with a huge load.
It was starting to flow out when I took my brother out.
She got up, covered her pussy with her hands and walked quickly into my bedroom.
I zipped up, off the TV and quickly went to my room too before my tenant finished his shower.

Once inside my room, my FB started hitting and pinching me and then warning me not to do such things again.
I gave her a hug and asked her, you enjoyed it right, wasn't it super exciting?
She gave me a look like she wanted to bite me, then started laughing.

That was my record bonk.
For the longest time ever (one hour plus) of an erection inside a girl.
Old 17-11-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

I have a number of daring bonks, all real.

Happened some time back when I was overseas working and return after 2 weeks. It was late night and raining heavily. Gf came to pick me at airport and we missed each other badly. Had some hugs and kisses there and proceed to get a taxi. Gf was in a short skirt and buttoned blouse.

Anyway, once in the taxi... purposely let gf sat behind driver. We were both horny and started to touch each other. I unbuttoned her top 2 blouse buttons and went auto roam on her breasts and nipples. She also slipped her hand into my jeans to play with my didi. I moved to rub her panty and realised it was very wet. Wanted to suck her breast but her bra was in the way... so told her to remove. It was not easy... had to take off her bra stripe first then can remove whole bra. She kept inside her bag.

By this time, I had unbuttoned another 2 more of her blouse buttons.... her breasts and nipples were fully exposed. I don't think the driver knew at this time. I bended down and started to suck her breasts. She was super horny by now and I continued to rub her pussy. She let out multiple soft moans... not sure if driver heard but the rain was quite loud so maybe not. She unzip my jeans and pulled out my didi and gave a hj. I had to use her bag to block my exposed didi. I knew she cannot take it anymore as she removed her panty and told me to bonk her. I had to ask her "you sure in taxi? Don't want wait reach home?". She said she cannot take it anymore and wants now. She didn't care if the driver know.

I was also very horny by now so I moved behind the driver. At this point I could see him checking the rear mirror to see what we were doing. Gf was sitting on my thighs but she covered her exposed breast with her blouse... didn't button up. By this time the driver sure know what we were doing. I was waiting for him to say something like "wait reach home or get a hotel or don't dirty my car" but he never say a single word. So we took it he is ok.

I flipped my gf skirt up and poke my didi into her pussy. It was very easy as she was very wet. My gf's face was priceless... she told me to pump her faster. I didn't want to affect the driver so I rocked quite slowly. Gf was holding on to the door and the driver seat and also going up and down. In fact she moved more than me. At this point we were along the expressway but the driver was driving on the left most lane and extremely slow. Can see him checking the rear mirror every now and then. I purposely pull open my gf blouse when he was looking... exposing her nipples. Gf couldn't care much at the time as she was also enjoying. Can tell the driver was surprised.

I continue bonking my gf for the next 10 mins and we got more daring... I pulled up my gf skirt exposing her pussy and pull my jeans further down so it was easier for us to bonk. Gf moaning was getting louder. Suddenly I cannot take it... push gf to the middle seat and grab her panty and shoot inside. Gf was also shocked but she knew I was cumming. Her bag also dropped to the floor. Driver half turn around to see and..... saw my gf moving to the middle seat with her nipples fully exposed and her pussy dripping with juice also exposed. Gf suddenly was paiseh and quickly covered up using her hands. Honestly she didn't cover much. Once driver turn his head back to the front, gf quickly pick up her bag and looked for tissue to clean her pussy. And also button up her blouse. Didn't wear back her bra and panty.

When we reached, I gave the driver additional $10 for car wash. The driver was staring at my gf all the way when I pay him until we aligned. 100% real story.
Old 17-11-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Good share. Lucky driver. I also wun stop if I’m the driver
Old 17-11-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not a bonk but still daring for me. Years ago, went to my married fb place downstairs to pass her a thumb drive for a presentation as I completed my part as the next day I am going on leave leave. After passing to her downstairs, send her up in the lift and realise she was braless and got horny and when lift door opened, pull her to the staircase landing and and push her down to give me a bj. Her place is just beside the lift and her husband was at home watching tv as the main door is open and can still hear the tv sound. Cim in 5 min and she had to swallow as no place to spit. First time she ever swallowed for me.

Last edited by toyotarush; 17-11-2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old 17-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Slutsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Good share. Lucky driver. I also wun stop if I’m the driver
Yeah, drive along the expressways round the island
Old 17-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutsky View Post
Yeah, drive along the expressways round the island
The heavy rain helped. Else my gf also won't dare to expose her breasts as other cars can see her when drive past. But due to the rain cannot see anything and the driver had to drive slower.
Old 17-11-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
Not a bonk but still daring for me. Years ago, went to my married fb place downstairs to pass her a thumb drive for a presentation as I completed my part as the next day I am going on leave leave. After passing to her downstairs, send her up in the lift and realise she was braless and got horny and when lift door opened, pull her to the staircase landing and and push her down to give me a bj. Her place is just beside the lift and her husband was at home watching tv as the main door is open and can still hear the tv sound. Cim in 5 min and she had to swallow as no place to spit. First time she ever swallowed for me.
Good one. But funny she can spit on the floor right
Old 17-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Good one. But funny she can spit on the floor right
Well after I cim and cum finished. She look around and after she swallowed, she told me here is no place for her to spit and than hurried go down one level to takenlift back up again.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

was at a hawker centre eating and drinking with my GF. Got her very high and we were damn high..

Wanted to bring her hotel but she didn't want to..... drank till about 2 am where its quiet but there are still cleaners and pockets of people drinking...

we walked to a jogging track along the way and there was construction going on in one part.... we stopped there as i pull her dress up and ate her unwashed pussy.... i fingered her standing up till she came. she stood down and suck my dick.... ended with standing doggy as i came inside her....

she couldn't believe it the next day when i told her... apparently she only have bits of the memories due to the drinking but she sure remember sucking my dick though..
Old 18-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

mine would have to be making love to my gf with her son just sleeping next to her, on hindsight I must have been crazy to do it ...
Old 18-11-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Long time back, had a colleague FB who is always horny.
Our deed is always in the car... raw and CIP.
Her calculation is always accurate, and we never hit.

One time she was on leave, and we met for lunch.
Too horny I guess.
That day her kiddo was with her. So 3 of us went lunch together.
Soon after lunch, her kiddo need a nap.
I do have a childseat, and kiddo went to lala land on it.
We drove to a secluded area and did it slowly and quietly at the front seat.....
She was on top of me riding and watching her kiddo, making sure kiddo doesn't wake up....
Old 19-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Phantomrogers13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My most daring one was quite a few times with my ex, send her home then we stand at the staircase landing hugging (she was shorter than me so she stand one level higher), it was late a night and parents were home.

Suddenly cannot tahan so I take out my dick and put under her flare skirt. Use my dick to rub her pussy till she high and wet then she herself pull her panties aside.

So I put my dick in and slowly massage her butt. But look like we just hugging at the staircase. I slow fuck her till she cannot tahan and ask me to fuck her faster. Suddenly the lift come up to her floor and her neighbour come out. The neighbor look at us then go back home. With me still inside her.

When she see her neighbour I can feel her pussy kiap my dick tighter so I just move faster and faster till she say it's safe to cum in her. I push all the way in and cum deep inside. When I reached home she message me saying got so much cum and want to do it again next time cuz she get very excited for it.
Old 20-11-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

haha in my case the kid was about 10 years old, an age where he can easily tell his dad what mommy did if he wakes up to see it will not dare to try again ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
Long time back, had a colleague FB who is always horny.
Our deed is always in the car... raw and CIP.
Her calculation is always accurate, and we never hit.

One time she was on leave, and we met for lunch.
Too horny I guess.
That day her kiddo was with her. So 3 of us went lunch together.
Soon after lunch, her kiddo need a nap.
I do have a childseat, and kiddo went to lala land on it.
We drove to a secluded area and did it slowly and quietly at the front seat.....
She was on top of me riding and watching her kiddo, making sure kiddo doesn't wake up....
Old 20-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Years ago went to a dive trip in Pulau Pemanggil with an ex-gf. It was one of those long house. There were maybe 24 people sleeping in the room on double-decker wooden beds. Each deck of the bed sleeps 4 people. Me and my ex were on the top deck. In the middle of the night when everybody was asleep after a hard day's diving, we got horny while spooning and ended up entering her raw from behind. Had to move every slowly as any sudden movement would send vibration throughout the bed. Super thrilling. CIP but I have no recollection how she clean up. I am pretty sure not everybody in the room were sound asleep.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1