The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sex spree after not failure in love

Any bros have similar experience or in same situation ?

Recently i experienced a few failures or rejections / cold shoulders in seeking a long term relationship. And went on a banging spree ... Its kinda a weird experience ... the P4P is great and kind of like a vent of fustration.

The bangs are but there is kinda of missing something feeling. in a few weeks about 7 sessions of $2xx each. Tomorrow going for another spree of a few session.

Last edited by fcukster; 24-11-2019 at 12:39 AM. Reason: more accuracy
Old 19-11-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex in replacement if love ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukster View Post
Any bros have similar experience or in same situation ?

Recently i experienced a few failures or rejections / cold shoulders in seeking a long term relationship. And went on a banging spree ... Its kinda a weird experience ... the P4P is great and kind of like a vent of fustration.

The bangs are but there is kinda of missing something feeling. in a few weeks about 7 sessions of $2xx each. Tomorrow going for another spree of a few session.

Expensive phase 😱 Your 7 sessions are in a span of how many days..? I’m amazed at this!
Old 19-11-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

yeah it is just a venting outlet but hope you don't get addicted i start off like that also haha finding a outlet to vent almost got so addicted to it.

Now lax off coz i don't really find it venting need something different.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

If u f single. Y not find a gf to bang
Old 19-11-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Its because you are buying sex
True sex is not about money
Its about love
You might think you feel good by just paying
But that is not deep enough
You never get the bottom of it
I been cheonging for the past decades
Even generation
And had lots of real relationships
And i can tell you
Its a world of difference between love sex and paid sex

Its like eating out and eating home cooked food

Nothing can beats that

Good luck to you bro
Old 20-11-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

continue the sessions if you are happy
Old 24-11-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponybabe View Post
Expensive phase 😱 Your 7 sessions are in a span of how many days..? I’m amazed at this!
about 4 sessions in 2 to 3 days last week and 4 sessions in 3 days this week, i am amazed myself.
Old 24-11-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
yeah it is just a venting outlet but hope you don't get addicted i start off like that also haha finding a outlet to vent almost got so addicted to it.

Now lax off coz i don't really find it venting need something different.
i don't do drugs, smoke or drink much. So the other venting outlet is press buttons to watch spinning pictures ... which is expensive. Not really addicted but the feeling kinda wear off now
Old 24-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
If u f single. Y not find a gf to bang
The idea of having a relationship only for banging does not appeal to me, i would invest emotions for a wife type relationships. Had a FWB that went sideways and a few other miss ... so spending money is straight forward.
Old 24-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Oh .. i totally agree with you bro, sex with emotions and sex with lust is different thing. My venting was also to strike off certain list, if i am attached i will not go makan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Its because you are buying sex
True sex is not about money
Its about love
You might think you feel good by just paying
But that is not deep enough
You never get the bottom of it
I been cheonging for the past decades
Even generation
And had lots of real relationships
And i can tell you
Its a world of difference between love sex and paid sex

Its like eating out and eating home cooked food

Nothing can beats that

Good luck to you bro
Old 24-11-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
continue the sessions if you are happy
gonna slow down a little, the feeling when cum is still the same. Its kinda like having a go at SWT from Jap, Korean, Thai, Chi, HK. Even went out with a Jap SWT for snacks. Which is happier than the pure sex.
Old 24-11-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukster View Post
Oh .. i totally agree with you bro, sex with emotions and sex with lust is different thing. My venting was also to strike off certain list, if i am attached i will not go makan.
Family men have lots on the real companionship side, with family, but very little opportunity for "makan".

Single carefree guys like you have lots of opportunities for "makan" but crave real companionship.

Grass always greener on the other side

Learn to appreciate what we have and don't hanker for the impossible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1