The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Finger them good, make them wet. Give them a good kiss, go on top of them and naturally slide it in. They will resist at first but give up after a few seconds. First few thrust is crucial. Deep and good
Old 18-11-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
limjp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigoni89 View Post
I've done raw with several FL before. Its easy if you know how.
Know what you meant 😎
Old 18-11-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

short term pleasures without protection may result in long term regret and life threatening to oneself. to each his own, always think long term guys when we chiong...be safe than sorry.
Old 19-11-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etkwan View Post
short term pleasures without protection may result in long term regret and life threatening to oneself. to each his own, always think long term guys when we chiong...be safe than sorry.

I’ve heard too many stories gone wrong that I honestly think it’s better to be safe than sorry. I know sex with condom does feel less shiok for both parties but it’s for your own good!
Old 20-11-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Man are made to have raw sex and cum deep to claim your prize. To breed!
Old 25-11-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Normally I don't do raw, but I was on holiday with my friends in Bangkok.
My friend's wife (thai) intro me her friend.

Long story short, we had very good chemistry, used rubber initially but after it broke the first time, went raw all the way for that few days that she was with me.

(Eventually found out her SG bf looks like me, just thinner. They got married 2 years back (she got pregnant) and she moved to SG. We stopped contacting as she don't want breakup the family.)

Raw is damn shiok, but really not worth it. I was damn scared after come back SG, went for a few checkup in a year before I felt safe.
Old 25-11-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 5
ChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Finger them good, make them wet. Give them a good kiss, go on top of them and naturally slide it in. They will resist at first but give up after a few seconds. First few thrust is crucial. Deep and good
This method I tried before. It works for some girls not all.
Old 25-11-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 5
ChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Man are made to have raw sex and cum deep to claim your prize. To breed!
To our loves one, Girlfriends and mistress too

We dun want to end up like Justin Lee ( Hk case)

He was with me and his girl friends during one of the drinking occasion in Hk/Macau KTV. That was like few months before his case become famous.
Old 25-11-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 12997 / Power: 24
FUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond repute

bro is he the one with leak video?
what happened to him after that , can share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisChristofi View Post

He was with me and his girl friends during one of the drinking occasion in Hk/Macau KTV. That was like few months before his case become famous.
Old 28-11-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisChristofi View Post

Keep those private collection of creampie videos to myself
Old 17-12-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
slacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it happened around 10 years back. When IRC was still buzzing with life.

Met up with a local FL from there whom was 19 at hotel 81 Dohby Ghuat.

She was pretty and slim with ample boobs.

It all started of with caressing with BBBJ and capped and she started riding me.

After 10 mins of bonking. She was frowning that the deed wasn't done.

So i mentioned that the cap was probably the cause. Without warning she has got up removed the cap and mounted me again. From the heat of the moment it was just too good to stop.

Continue the deed and switched positioned to missionary and creampie her which she threw a fuss.

Instead of ending the session i extended her for another shot since we already did it might as well maximize it.

So we did the second shot raw and cream pie after several positions.

but all i could say was it was a nightmare after the there wasn't a PEP option at DSC. Only the testing. all i could say is the 3 months felt like agony...

It wasn't worthy. IMHO
Old 17-12-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Do you guys even know how many guys raw with your gf / wife before? Funny so many people keep thinking that only raw with gf / wife is safe.
Old 17-12-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro FUCKYOU

For your reading pleasure of Justin Lee jailed 39 years and 2 months with no prospect of appeal.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3518727

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCKYOU View Post
bro is he the one with leak video?
what happened to him after that , can share?

Last edited by lipe; 17-12-2020 at 12:18 PM.
Old 17-12-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro ai8055

up you 16 points.

Besides me, my partner only do it with her husband. His sex drive is low - average 10 to 14 days interval. Also most time semi hard.

Have been with her for more than 25 years. Going on strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Do you guys even know how many guys raw with your gf / wife before? Funny so many people keep thinking that only raw with gf / wife is safe.
Old 17-12-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Done it 3 time different FL
3 time all is Thai.... 2 of them ask me don't shoot inside..1 allow me shoot..

Now I scared so don't dare to raw
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1