The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
stalword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

Penny is thinking of Ben's dick!! More please
Old 16-01-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Ok bro, I try my best. Need to get the rust off. After I finish with this, I will try to finish up for The Invitation.
Waiting for Penny's invitation.

Camping here for more juicy updates by Ben.
Old 16-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yeah!! One of my favorite writer is back..Jia you!!!
Old 16-01-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
BlueMaria is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueMaria is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS is a fantastic story writer!!
Old 17-01-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Penny already aroused, cheers!
Old 17-01-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hornyafare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Penny already aroused, cheers!
Will she seduce Ben into fucking her?
Old 17-01-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Bro,

It has been years since we hear from you again. Welcome back.
Thanks for your great effort.
Old 17-01-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
strikeback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support bro, really well written.
Old 18-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

My name is Ben. I had a favourite masseur Selina, 23 yr old, 1.65 tall, B+/C- cup, hair dyed blonde.

This had become somewhat of an unspoken secret between the two of us.

Every 3 or 4 days, I would find a laundry basket left beside the washing machine. And it would always be at night. It almost felt like she was scared of putting the laundry out during the day when there were only the two of us at home. In case we could not control ourselves and did something we would regret.

Every single time, I would find a pair of her used panties there, tucked nicely just below the covers of the top laundry. Sometimes, as a bonus, I would find a pair of matching bra together with the panties.

Every single time, I would unload my pent-up supply into her panties and bra and put them back as they were, with my cum load glistening in them.

This ritual made me look at Penny differently. She had become my number 1 fantasy target for wanking off. I was sure she was enjoying this as much as I did, but somehow, neither of us had the courage to take a further step.

I could not recall how much of my sperm army were spent inside her panties.

I knew it was edging closer and closer. I was getting a bit immune to the panties and bra. I needed to feel some skin. But I did not dare to take any further step.

I needed to look for the next best alternative. Selina.

Selina was a PRC masseur that worked at T Spa. She was 23 yr-old, around 1.65 tall, with a sexy curvy hourglass figure. At least a good B+ or C- pair of boobs. She had long wavy hair that was dyed blonde.

Yes you were right. She looked very alike to Penny, a close 70% resemblance and she was pretty in her own right. She was my favourite masseur, for obvious reasons.

In the past, I used to look for Selina for massage, especially after office hours when I had spent a bit of time at work with Penny. It was like a convenient immediate release of the pent-up pressure from facing Penny too much at work.

I almost forgot about her as all spas were closed during the circuit breaker and I was going through that rough patch of our business failing.

But now, with the ongoing with Penny, and the recent opening up of the spa again, I needed to look for Selina. And fast.

The only bad thing about T Spa was, they only offered HJ at most for the happy ending. And Selina had married a local Singaporean guy in order to become a PR or citizen. According to her, as a foreigner, she would get 30% split of the money from the spa. As a local PR, she would get 50%. Since there was this guy who was willing to accept her work and marry her, she jumped at the opportunity.

Other than that, Selina was really a looker and ang pai at T Spa. I was super keen to do her for two reasons. One, she was considered very pretty. Two, she looked so much like Penny. They would look like two sisters if you put them together, though I would still take Penny over her any day, but that’s beside the point.

I had tried to groom Selina to go all the way, and I knew she was willing to do so. Just that we could not find an opportunity to do so. It was too risky to do it at the spa itself. The spa would actually catch the girls and fine them for providing extra services, so the most we could go was just a HJ with some 3G roaming. I tried to get her to meet me outside hotel to do it but her overzealous husband was always checking on her whereabouts, sending her to work and fetching her from work.

I won’t want to risk too much with her husband as well. He was a burly built Ah Beng, with tattoo all over his two arms. Looked to be in his mid-20s, always holding onto a helmet leaning against his gigantic bike, waiting outside the spa for Selina. I bumped into him a few times after I finished the late night session with Selina. Every time I walked out of the spa door, I could feel his eyes piercing into me and following me.

Now I had to find Selina again. Time to wechat her.

Me: “Hey how are you?”

Selina: “I am good. I thought you forgot about me.”

Me: “How can I forget about you? You know you are my fav right?”

Selina: “Ya ya. Everyone is your fav when you talk to them lah”

Me: “Still at T Spa? I go look for you”

Selina: “T Spa closed down. Cant survive during covid.”

Me: “Oh no, that means I cant find you anymore?”

Selina: “I am at new place now. But it’s a very exclusive club. And expensive too”

Me: “How so?”

Selina: “Not the usual spa outside. Only caters to members. To join, you must pay an annual membership of $1,998. As a member, you get to enjoy spa facilities such as Jacuzzi pool, sauna, rest area with massage chair and TV, buffet meals etc. Of course there is the usual massage too. But you have to pay extra for the massage, ranging from $198 to $388 each time.”

Me: “Wow that’s very expensive. And why got such high difference in prices?"

Given my current situation, it pained me to have to spend so much for a HJ, even if the girl was Selina.

Selina: “It’s worth it. All the masseur here are locals."

Me: "Haha you PR also considered local ah? But that still does not justify the fees what."

Selina: "It's confirmed worth it. You don't need to pay extra for tips. It's all included in the package price."

Me: “Of course you would say that lah. But even if you include the tips, it still seemed expensive. $388. Do what? 2 hours massage?"

Selina: “Full course”

That got my attention.
Old 18-01-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
LohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Love the story.. please continue
Old 18-01-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
saynayers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update, kumsiabuaytahanliaola!
Old 19-01-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

thanks for your update.
Old 19-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

My name is Ben. My first visit to the new spa.

I followed the address that Selina had texted me. The address looked very familiar.

“Boss, this is the place.”

The cab stopped in front of a three-storey standalone building at one end of the open space carpark. The carpark was huge, on this end was the building I dropped off at. On the far end, I could make out the back of a tall building, almost 20 storeys high. The exterior of the two buildings looked similar and they shared the same huge carpark, so I guessed they might belong to the same management. On the both sides of the carpark, trees and bushes surrounded the whole area, all the way to the back of the building that I was at. That made this place totally exclusive and hidden from sight. If not for the address provided by Selina, I would never have known about this place. It almost felt like a hidden paradise.

I was standing in front of at the main entrance of a grand looking building with nice marbled wall tiles, black-tinted glass gracing the entrance doors. There wasn’t any signboard nor anything that indicate what place this was. There was a door man wearing uniform with white gloves standing at the door, looking ready to open the door for me if I took a step further. He looked like those hotel bellboy.

I took a further step and the door man greeted me and opened the door.

“Welcome sir”

A large chandelier lights hung at the middle of the lobby, with a reception counter blocking the inner half of the building from sight. It was a very posh place with Victorian-styled design, golden trimmings, atas-looking furnishings, well-dressed receptionists in blazer uniforms. The receptionists were all very professional and good-looking.

Recept: “Good afternoon sir. Welcome to the Club. Are you a member?”

Me: “My first time here.”

Recept: “Are you a hotel guest or local?”

Me: “I am a local.”

Recept: “Sure, my name is April. Let me explain to you how this place operates”

April went on to explain about the membership and facilities and so on and so forth, which I had roughly understood from the exchanges with Selina. So my mind wasn’t really focusing on what she was saying, but wandering off, admiring the pretty girl in front of me. She looked so cute, should be in her 20s. With her faint makeup and tied up hair in a bun, she looked like a Japanese doll. Porcelain white complexion with a small round face that could fit into my palm. She had two dimples at each side of her rosy cheeks and her slightly pouty lips added on to her kawaii looks. Wow she was a real beauty. Unfortunately she was a receptionist. If not, I would surely pick her to be my masseur. At least, after I had done Selina.

After her explanation, I signed myself up. It was not a small sum of money in my situation but our financials were getting better than before as Chloe and Penny were quite well-paid apparently. So I could still afford this bit of luxury. I simply could not give up this opportunity to fuck Selina. All this while, I had only been getting HJ from her; My dream was to really fuck her one day. Of course, be it HJ, or roaming her body, or even now going the full course with her, while the body doing the deed was Selina, my mind would be switching between her and Penny. I guessed that was my ultimate fantasy.

April: “Ben, would you like to enjoy the facilities first or go straight to the massage?”

Me: “Massage please.”

April: “Is there anyone that you know or shall I allocate for you?”

Me: “Selina.”

April: “Oh sorry, we don’t go by names for our masseurs here. Everyone is identified by their tag no.”

Oh ya, in my excitement, I forgot about that. Selina had already briefed me on that.

Me: “Oh sorry. I want B13498. Package C”

The standard massage was only 60 min. Just plain good legit massage. For the packages, it would add another 30 min to the standard massage, with 3 different actions: A, B, C. Obviously I was here for Package C.

April: “Sure. There is actually a promotion now for four-hand massage. You can just top up another $50 for that. However do note that the four-hand is only applicable for the standard 60 min. You can then choose whom you would like to continue for the remaining 30 minutes for your Package C.”

Hmmm that sounded attractive but in my mind, I was already decided on what I was here for. That was, to finally fulfill my dream of going all the way with Selina. Suddenly, the image of Selina’s husband with his tattooed arms in his biker jacket and helmet flashed across in my mind. That piercing stare of his whenever I walked out of the spa. Today I was going to penetrate your wife fully, once and for all. That evil thought brought a grin to my face.

“I will stick to just Package C.” I paid $388 and followed April’s lead in.
Old 19-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

My name is Ben. Best ever sensual massage.

I was now sitting on the massage table, waiting for Selina. It had been a good 6 months since I last saw her. I was indeed missing her gentle touches on my body.

The room was considered large, about triple the size of the usual squeezy ones that we were used to. Other than the massage table, there was a two single seater sofas at one side of the wall. Beside it was a standing mirror. In the corner, incense oil was burning on a small table. It was a nice cosy environment for some intimacy.

Within a couple of minutes, there was a gentle knock on the door.

A familiar face appeared behind the sliding door. Selina looked as beautiful as she had always been. I had missed her so dearly.

We were like two little kids that had not met each other for a long time. I had wanted to rush up to her to give her a good hug, but instead, we just smiled sheepishly at each other shyly. Maybe it was the anticipation of what was about to come later that made the both of us so shy. Well we had known each other for quite some time but we had never progressed anything beyond the standard HJ. Today that was going to change. I must admit that I was feeling butterflies in my stomach.

“Lie down” That was the gentle command that Selina gave.

I immediately laid face down on the table.

Me: “Selina, I missed you so much.”

Selina: “Ha like real”

I said that in a very gentle and sheepish tone, but it came from the bottom of my heart. Although Selina was my mental substitute for Penny, I won’t believe anyone would not fall in love with this beautiful girl as she was.

Selina took a towel and covered my back. I could feel her dimming the lights, turning on the music and calling the reception counter using the intercom phone beside the door. “Room 12, starting now.”

A pair of hands started kneading my shoulders. That touch was so familiar. I felt my shoulder muscles immediately loosening.

Selina: “Eh you sure you don’t want to take up the promotion? This is a special trial by the company due to the slow business because of covid. We would be getting extra bonus from the company to do that. Can support me?”

Me: “Huh? You sure you won’t get jealous for another pair of hands to touch me?”

I felt a gentle slap on my back and a chuckle from her.

Selina: “How? Please. I will recommend you a super pretty masseur for you. Everyone says we look like sisters you know. I am sure she is your type too.”

That sounded interesting. And when your favourite masseur made such a request to you, I didn’t presume anyone would be able to reject that.

Selina used the intercom again “Room 12. Four-hand promo. B13520”

Within a few minutes, I heard someone coming into the room. The girls were whispering to each other but I could not hear anything because of the music.

I suddenly realized that I could not catch up with Selina as that would be weird with one stranger in the room. Anyway I guessed that could wait; I should just enjoy the four hand massage for now. It was the first time I had tried this so I should just make the full use of it.

My towel was pulled off. A pair of oily hands started massaging my shoulders. The touch was firm and soothing. I could recognize that as Selina’s. The other pair of hands started from my lower back. The hands felt smooth and gentle. They were not as experienced as Selina’s but felt soft to the skin. Quite a refreshing feel. After a while, each pair of hands took each side of my back and kneading away at my tired back muscles. Their actions were so synchronized and uniform.

Having four hands at the same time was much better than I had expected. It almost felt like both pair of hands were trying their best not to be beaten by the other, so they were putting in extra effort to make sure they were doing a good job.

I felt myself relaxing. All the tension in my muscle tissues was going away. I came here for the action, but it would always be better after a good nice massage. I was really enjoying this. I was slowly drifting away to sleep.

I wasn’t sure how long I was drifting off in my sleep but I was coming back from my comatose when they finished my back. The towel was pulled up to cover my back now, with my butt and legs being exposed. They tore the sides and bottom of my dispensable shorts and rolled them up to my upper butt area. I could feel the cool air on my exposed butt and legs.

Each pair of hands started kneading on my two butt cheeks, pushing to the centre and pulling them back away. I was starting to feel some sensation building up at my groin area. Both hands felt so good on my butt.

That’s when the real action started now. The hands moved lower down along my butt crack and to my inner thighs and slid nicely along the V shape of my groin at the front. I always liked this feeling as it would always send sensations of heat to my groin area. I could feel my bulge slowly forming with every inserts of their hands to my groin area.

Then they moved on to the back of my legs. Each leg was served by a pair of hands. While Selina’s one was firm and soothing, but somehow it felt too familiar. The new pair of hands felt a bit more exciting, probably because men always go for something newer and fresher.

Suddenly, the touches changed. Running their hands up my inner thighs, the touches were gentler, almost a caress. It stopped feeling like a massage now. It had become more of a tease.

Each hand went a little deeper along my inner thighs, in a slow caressing manner. When they moved further in front along the V of my groin, the back of their hands touched my balls. That was the best tease in a massage.

My cock was in full attention now. Their hands were cupping and rubbing my balls softly now. I was hoping they would just reach further in and grab my cock, but each time, they would just stop at the base of my shaft. At one particular motion, each of their hands formed a C shape at each side of the bottom of my shaft to form circle around my cock and applied a slight pressure. That sent blood gushing to my cock and I let out a moan uncontrollably. That felt too good, too arousing.

Selina gave out a little giggle and slapped my butt for that. And the other girl also let out a gentle giggle but I could tell she was trying to muffle it.

They continued to attack my groin area and I was trying to lift my butt as high as possible to grant them more access. This was when I felt a grip on my shaft. It was the same method that they employed at the base of the shaft but now they moved slightly up and were giving my shaft a gentle tugging motion.

Oh my god. This felt too good. I felt like cumming in this position as it felt so heavenly. Having two hands from two girls doing a HDLY, that feeling was out of the world. But if I were to cum at this point in time, it would be a disaster. I didn’t want to embarrass myself by cumming before the real action. More importantly, I was here today to empty my load into Selina’s pussy, not onto the massage table.

It almost felt like they could read my mind. The tugging stopped.

Selina murmured softly into my ears, “You can turn over now”

I felt so relieved that they had managed to stop in time. I took a deep breath and started to turn over.

Selina was holding the towel on my side to protect my modesty. My cock was standing upright rock hard now.

The other girl was back facing me, reorganizing the oil bottles and extra towels, preparing for the frontal massage. The lights were dimmed so you could not see the person clearly unless she was right beside you. I was squinting my eyes to try to make out who that was, but could not really see. But I could tell that she had a very nice figure as well, comparable to Selina. No, might be even better.

Selina was now preparing a hot towel to cover my face. I knew some places do that for customers, putting a facial towel during the front massage.

Just before she covered my face, I caught a glimpse of the face of the other girl when she turned around at that split second.

My already rock hard cock almost burst out. I had never felt so hard before in my life.

The two girls started their front massage. The belly area. The front thighs and legs.

Now they were pushing the blood around my groin area to my shaft.

Suddenly I felt one hand on my shaft. I could not make out whether that belonged to Selina or the other girl. But whoever it was, it felt too good. The hand gave my cock a few tugs.

The movement was very experienced. Just when the tension built up was almost to the max, the tugging stopped and just held it there. And it was replaced by the other person’s hand, which the tugging would happened again, and just before the climax, it would stop. And repeat.

Was this the legendary edging? I had heard of this term before but frankly, I had never experienced anything of such before. I felt like I could explode any minute now.

I felt like I was holding a volcano at my groin, ready to erupt anytime. Almost too much.

“Ok that’s the end of the first part. We will now proceed to the second part.” Selina whispered softly into my ears.

With that, my face towel was removed. Selina was getting ready by my side to continue with part two.

The other girl had finished packing up and she turned around to bid goodbye, with her head bowed and politely backing off without looking up at me. This was the Japanese way of service as it was deemed impolite to look at your master right in the eyes and walked away back-facing showing your butt to the person.

“Sorry hold on. I can choose who to stay for part 2 right?”
Old 19-01-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

is the 2nd gal penny?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1