The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun times with my Ex girlfriend from Thailand

It would have been great if it fell in.
Old 31-12-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
zoson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzoson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bros for your support and to the bros that up my points thank you so much but note to self I shouldn’t be writing in the middle of the night haha too many typos going around I have done the edits on some of the entries so do enjoy! By the way if you noticed the latest entry I said that I had a full view of P’s cleavage and the inner view of her tube top meant that she didn’t even wear a bra
Old 31-12-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
5Dots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoson View Post
Thanks bros for your support and to the bros that up my points thank you so much but note to self I shouldn’t be writing in the middle of the night haha too many typos going around I have done the edits on some of the entries so do enjoy! By the way if you noticed the latest entry I said that I had a full view of P’s cleavage and the inner view of her tube top meant that she didn’t even wear a bra
Probably meant for you to see
Old 01-01-2021, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jinglebells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Carry on!
Old 01-01-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hinting something to you by going braless, cheers!
Old 01-01-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Hinting something to you by going braless, cheers!
Nope no hints, she’s actually very used to going braless all the time
Old 01-01-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
NewTexxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story TS, please continue..
Old 02-01-2021, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
MovingAhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Con’t

We hopped onto my car and drove over to BTK while we were on the way P was being the typical tourist getting impressed over little things while we were on the road while me being me couldn’t help but continuously seizing any chance to catch a glimpse of her pair of 34Cs.

P: wow this is my 4th time here in Singapore and it never fail to amaze me. Can’t wait to get my businesses up and running here!

M: oh hahaha I’m glad that you like it here even though it’s a small country but there’s tons of places to visit for food! (Thinking to myself I think your pair of boobs are much more amazing)

P: oh wow really you should bring me around next time I am actually a foodie! Living in TH and AU I sometimes prefer TH food more because of how simple the flavours are and I am sure I can see some elements of Thai food in your local food centres.

M: yeahh hence I think the first stop as a start would be chicken rice and I’m sure you’ll like it!

P: Yeah defo! Can’t wait!!!! By the way I hope I am not taking too much of your time if you need to leave early that’s fine for me (speaking in a very formal tone)

M: Oh no worries I am largely free until 4pm so I do have some time to spare and if we are done with lunch and have a little more time we can head for dessert!

P: Awesome!!! Thanks R you’re really hospitable... (speaking with a very cute voice).

Once we were at btk we ordered our food and got done within an hour or so during which she was actually enjoying the whole meal taking photos as though she’s an influencer (me thinking to myself walao chicken rice nia got so kua zhang anot)

After lunch we headed to a nearby dessert place and she got herself red ruby in coconut milk and I got myself an ah bo leng in peanut soup.

P: thanks R I really enjoyed lunch and this dessert reminds me of home so what are you having?

M: that’s great I’m glad you like it just so you know this is not part of our advisory package but we may need to include that in our invoice in the future haha! Oh and this is actually glutinous rice balls I am sure you have it before right?

P: Hahahahaha sure you can always do that! Oh that’s similar to Bua Loy but we usually don’t add any fillings in it. It looks great do you mind if I try it?

M: Yeah sure

P immediately stood up, bent over and scooped an ah bo leng over from my bowl and in the process she literally gave me a full view of her cleavage and an inner view of her tube top where I almost spat out my dessert onto her shirt.

TBC...
Nicely written. Looking forward for next post
Old 03-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
SangJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope to read more updates
Old 05-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
TouchlineClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, strong support for more !
Old 07-01-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

This is actually some pretty good s**t~ TS is a promising story teller
Old 08-01-2021, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
benghee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cam on, lum lum tinh!!
Old 08-01-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7573 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

TS away for a long while...

Hope will continue..
Old 08-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
BadBigBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates to this nice story
Old 10-01-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Hi bros

Sorry been out sick over the past week due to dengue will update soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1