The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2013, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of
Re: Jasmine-naughty housewife

swee...young Milf...

Don't let us wait too long bro...
Old 09-07-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benong1975 View Post
TS,that milf staying at jurong meh,like that hv to share with me liao....
Wah lau jurong must share than u will be very bo Eng to kopi with the rest
Old 09-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 16
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

To all bros,
I had already lost contact with her ever since....... lols I will continue with my real encounter with her in this thread...... bros, I will update in 1 hr
Old 09-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Continue........

So after that day, we are always on phone talking n talking till she suggested to go batam to relax.... so I agreed and booked a 2 day 1 nite tour to batam.
The day came and as usual I fetch her and proceed to the ferry jetty. Boarded the boat and off we go...... reached batam and I only remembered checking in the hotel (forgot liao) and I asked Jasmine

Me: u want to shower first?
Jasmine : ok.... but with u
Looking at her sluty face
Me: ok then

So I stripped and hang my clothing.... turned back and I saw her stripping down to her black G string. Wow... Im a lover for G string and thong so see already straight away marikita...
She saw my hardened small bro and she smiled and walked toward me. I was thinking of bonking her first then shower. So small head took over, I carried her to the bed and started 'eating' her from north (her firm boob) and then slowly to the black G string. I was sucking the front g string and she was already moaning away begging me to bonk her. So I slowly pulled down her G string and stuffed it into her mouth..... then I went to take a towel and tied her both hand behind. Can tell that she really liked all this.... so I continued and I used my t shirt to tie and cover her eyes. Wa lau eh..... now can u imagine Jasmine is now at my mercy.
See her like that, blindfolded, both hand tied behind and naked in front of me.... cannot tahan liao. Opened her both leg and start painting away.... she was moaning louder n louder and begging me to enter her

Jasmine: Darling, pls enter me pls
Me: wait.... I want to slowly rape u hahaha

She was struggling and trying to break free but no worries for me cos I had already tied very hard that she cant escape...... Next I stopped painting her pussy which was very wet now and I purposely brushed my rod against her pussy. But her moaning made me push my hardened in and she is at my mercy. I pumped hard and she was moaning even louder away.
I loved this part even till now..... next I carried her up and put her back against the wall with me carrying her both legs. .... I can tell you that this is fuxking shiok cos im bonking her against the wall.... after few mins of this pumping, I cannot ta han liao so I carried her back to the bed and withdraw my rod and I went to her mouth.... she started sucking hard straight and in no time I unloaded in her mouth. Shiok !!! And she continued sucking for a while till she said......
Jasmine: faster untie me and pass me some tissue ok?
I quickly untied her and pass her some tissue which she used to spit out the sperms....
Jasmine: Darling u so naughty hor... tied me up, like raping me and CIM...
Me: u like this?
Jasmine: I never enjoyed sex so much b4 and I really like making love with u
Me: really? Faster shower cos we suppose to meet the small tour guide
Jasmine: ok

Then we shower together....
Old 09-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting story. Good Job.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 09-07-2013, 04:10 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Jasmine-naughty housewife

I also 'mari-kita' many times and cummed on the floor many times too. Bringing back my own memories too.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 21
cheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to allcheongseeker is a name known to all

Nice story. Please continue.

Click this Link to get 20GB of free online storage

Referral Link
Old 09-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Wah lau jurong must share than u will be very bo Eng to kopi with the rest
kopi can put aside...
Old 09-07-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by octman View Post
To all bros,
I had already lost contact with her ever since....... lols I will continue with my real encounter with her in this thread...... bros, I will update in 1 hr
lost contactwah lau eh
anyway nice story aso..
up u bro
Old 09-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Samster

Thks to all bro that upz me....thks
Old 09-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come in to support!
Old 09-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

Cut short on this part.... nothing much except fucking fucking thru the nite. What a slut that love to make love so much and love to be rape!

One day, while we will chatting

Jasmine: Darling, my husband will be away for reservist duty next week. He wont be home for 1 week....
Me: wow then u will be lonely lor...
Jasmine: ya lor but lucky u are with me. U want to come here and stay overnight?

I was like.... wtf. Dangerous mission. But she begging me to stay overnight. ...

Jasmine: Darling pls pls pls come and accompany me ok?
Me: ok la ok la....

So the day came.......
Old 09-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
golfputt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow..... sound tricky and yet living danderously.... haha
Old 09-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Great encounters Bro, though it happened some years back !!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 09-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kunt69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Jasmine-naughty housewife

Dangerous scandal - please carry on