The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 16
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute
Jasmine-naughty housewife

This happened many years ago....
I was helping my friend part time in doing window filming. One fine day, my friend (John) called me for help to install some window films. So we met at Jurong and proceed to the owner house. Reached the doorstep and pressed the doorbell. ..... few seconds later, door opened by a lady appeared( late 20s) OMG she not wearing bra as I can see her nipples.Intro ourselves and She(Jasmine) invited us in and as she was wearing a white sleeping gown...both of us can clearly see she was wearing a black thong.... see already also bu tan han (feel like bonking her) furthermore she was quite pretty and had a nice figure....conversation begins:

Jasmine: So living room window only cannot discount a bit meh?
John: Miss, $120 very cheap liao....furthermore got 1 year warranty leh
Me: Ai ya don't worry la Miss.... we will do a good job and yr living room sunlight will be reduced. ....
Jasmine: ok then.... need how long to finish?
John: around 1 and half hour
Jasmine: ok but make sure good job done
Me: no worry ....

After this , John and myself start to work on the window.... and Jasmine was busy taking care of her 2 years old son. And I can't stop stealing some glances at her ...imagine I was bonking her now. But think she also noticed she was being spot on......

Jasmine: do u guys want some drinks?
John: if have then ok lor...
Jasmine: ok wat do u guy want?
I was thinking.... I want yr pussy juice can
Me: anything

To be continue. ....... I might be a bit longwinded but this is based on my true encounter...stay tuned
Old 08-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jasmine-naughty housewife

Camping for more
Old 08-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
cesc81 is Cool - loads of Potential

1st camper
Old 08-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Pitch tent.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support!
Old 08-07-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pitching tent here
Old 08-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Nice! Keep it coming bro!
Old 08-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

After job done, John collected money from her and both of us were standing and drinking ..

Jasmine: u guys still working after this?
John: Yes...still got 2 more jobs to do.
Me: why?
Jasmine: nothing la... just asking cos tomoro I meeting one gal friend for dinner, wonder anyone want to join me ? Introduce to my gal friend ma..
I was liked ....wtf
John: pai seh la I busy tomoro.....why don't you go?
Me: Jasmine, can I confirm with u later? ( I was thinking.. im single ok la)
Jasmine: ok...must let me know whether going or not?
Me: ok ok

We left and John said this housewife must be itchy liao....so fast asked to meet for dinner with her friend. Maybe she want MFF..... after thinking of this and since im single, no harm meeting...so sms Jasmine that wat time and where to meet.
Smses replied by her
Jasmine: great that u can meet.... can u pick me up first?
Me: ok. Wat time?
Jasmine: 4pm ok?
Me: ok ( since im not working)
Jasmine : c u then....

To be continues. .......
Old 08-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

Thk to bro who had up my point..... I will updated this whenever im free. This is a real story and till now I still remember almost everything about her....... I writing this not bcos I want bros here to up my point, just want to share my true encounter
Old 08-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
joqh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start bro, good to have a fresh and interesting read!
Old 08-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

It is alright to be longwinded. If you have a good story please don't keep us in suspense for too long.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing.

Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 08-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

So cut short..... reached her house downstair ard 3.30pm and I sms her that im here. She called me:
Jasmine: wow so early come
Me: ai ya , nothing to do mah... so come early lor
Jasmine: I still not ready yet leh.... why not come up first ok?
Me: ok then (since I also high tide)

Off engine and went up to her house..... I already saw her at the doorsteps waiting to welcome me. And she was wearing a spaghetti white strip with a white short.... I was invited in and I sat down at the sofa. Then I saw a few photo album on the coffee table so I took 1 album and take a look...... and Jasmine was in her room making up. I then know she not only got 1 son but got a twin son with her maid taking care of them.
While im about to flip the first page of the album, Jasmine sat so near to me that I can feel her breast touching my right arm......

Jasmine: guess who is she? ( pointing to a plump lady in the pic)
Me: don't tell me is u lor...
Jasmine: u r smart hor... that is before i gave birth ard 2 yrs ago, believe ?
Me: wow so different now.... now more pretty liao
Jasmine: really?

Continue later.....
Old 08-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

Thks bro for upping me..... pls take note that the story are mostly true except for the names that are used in there.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Nice upz for u interesting story

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1