The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Many good jokes here. Thank you.

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 20-01-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-01-2021, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Right skill got bright future, cheers!
Old 22-01-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bump...
Old 23-01-2021, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Support more jokes.
Old 23-01-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Braxxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Screw your asshole Vivian
Old 24-01-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 0
MaryChristmas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaryChristmas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Give me all 3 openings, I'm good at multi tasking
Old 26-01-2021, 07:05 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Taiping 20th Jan news) A Thai massage girl was diagnosed with positive Covid 19, causing 38 police officers to be quarantined at home!

The Taiping Police launched an operation the day before yesterday, detaining a Thai massage girl who did not have a legal work permit in a massage parlor. The girl was diagnosed with Coronavirus disease during screening after her arrest and detention A total of 38 police officers will also be isolated at home just in case.

Taiping Police District Director Osman pointed out at a press conference that the police arrested the female suspect on the 18th of this month. She was doing massage work in a massage parlor in the city.

He said that the suspect tested positive after being arrested, so all those who had close contact with her must be quarantined starting yesterday.

"After being diagnosed, the female suspect is currently sent to Kuala Kangsar Hospital by the Ministry of Health for treatment and is guarded by the police."

He said that under such circumstances, the Taiping police faced a shortage of manpower in the upcoming enforcement order and must seek assistance from the army and security personnel to inspect vehicles at the roadblock. Imagine it took 38 to make sure she's in a proper lockup.
😂🤣😂🤣

Old 26-01-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Old 26-01-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Haha only in Singapore max 8 person. Cai shen yeh also counted.
Old 26-01-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
ThickKKB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Those bastards just want $$, next time only those who attended course then can be a hawkers
Old 28-01-2021, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
forbed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread, enjoying the jokes here!
Old 28-01-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

*What Is Reunion...????*

Reunion is when Abdul gets up in the morning and tells his wife he is going to work.

Instead he goes to his neighbour Paul's wife to make love to her.

Her husband Paul comes home unexpectedly and knocks on the door.

Abdul goes under the bed.

Paul enters the bedroom.

Feeling uneasy, the wife excuses herself to go to market to buy food items.

Paul takes advantage of the wife's absence to call Abdul’s wife.

Abdul’s wife quickly arrives and they make love.

Suddenly Paul’s wife who had excused herself to go to the market turned back halfway forgetting the list of food items at home and knocks on the door.

*Abdul Is Still Under The Bed.*

Abdul’s wife rushes to hide under the bed.

*This Is REUNION*

Old 28-01-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

***😅😂🤣***
Idi Amin once wanted to change the name of Uganda to Idi because he thought he could do anything with Uganda.

Everybody was afraid to challenge that decision except for one man called Maliamungu who was close to him.

He said: 'your excellency sir, do you know Cyprus'?
Idi Amin with a surprised look asked, "what has Cyprus got to do with my decision to change our name to Idi?"

Maliamungu said, "the people of Cyprus are called Cypriots, so if you change Uganda to Idi, we will be called Idiots! Including your good self sir, so please let's maintain our name".

Idi Amin said 'aah... Maliamungu!, you are very intelligent. In fact, more intelligent than everyone in Uganda except me!’

Enjoy Your day and Release Some Stress! We will defeat this COVID-19.

Old 28-01-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Good morning all my good friends.

Wishing you a blessed Wed and a great week ahead!

*I found this 👇very funny but educative !!!*
😀🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thus I thought I will share this with you ...💕💕

*A Woman Walks Into A Butchery Shop Just Before Closing Time and Asks, "Do You Still Have Chicken?"*
*The Butcher Opens His Deep Freezer, Takes Out His Only Chicken Left and Puts It On The weighing Scale, And It Weighs 1.5 kg.*
*The Woman Looks At The Chicken and At The Scale And Asked, "Do You Have One That's a Bit Bigger Than This One?"*
*The Butcher Puts His Only Chicken Back Into The Freezer, and Then Takes It Out Again, But This Time When He Puts It On The Scale; He Then Craftily Keeps His Thumb on The Scale Pan. And The Scale Now Shows 2 kg*
*"That's Wonderful," Said The Woman. "I'll Take Both Of Them, Please!"*

*In a Situation Like This, You Realize at Once That Your Integrity and Your Reputation are Firmly on The Line. Your Wisdom Becomes Foolishness and Your Cunning Becomes Stupidity.*

*Until Now The Butcher Has His Head Inside The Big Deep Freezer Looking For The First Chicken 🐓😂😅🤣*

*Remember:*
**Always* *Tell* *The* *Truth* *You* *Will* *Be* *Free* *and** *gain* *trust*

Enjoy the day. Be light. Stay happy 😆

🙏🙏🙏

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1