The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
KamtoYeung is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
I usually don’t comment much on people’s post. But bro you really promoting her too hard. Should create another account to promote her. Just my 2 cents heh 😊
A short report = hard promote ? Lol
Bro, don't pay much attention to me, you’re not mcot .

As for whether it’s hard promote or not, try it yourself to know if my report is exaggerated.
Old 20-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamtoYeung View Post
A short report = hard promote ? Lol
Bro, don't pay much attention to me, you’re not mcot .

As for whether it’s hard promote or not, try it yourself to know if my report is exaggerated.
Yeah. It's not hard at all. All your posts are about her.....

Lack of grey matter ?
Old 20-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqsia View Post
Those whose appointment with AiNi got cancel, did she rearrange with you another day or went cold ?
I was one of those that she cancelled that day but my slot was reinstated later. I found out she had 14 back to back bookings that day from 9am but due to some personal matters.... she cancelled 5 slots to settle her errands. I was in slot no.5...... however she managed to return earlier than expected and called me to reinstate my slot. That's when I found out about her coming RTC and medical testing as she ask me to help translate/explain some documents.

I do not know whether she also cancelled on other days as I am only aware of what transpired that day.
Old 20-01-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
FYI, my weekly appointment with her was also cancelled, apparently she is facing some accommodation issue. So we can only wait for the time being.
She told me she will message us the day before our appointment date if she is ready..... if we don’t here from her... mean no go....
she is flooded with lots of messages these few days so only thing we can do now is to let her settle down and patiently wait for her notifications.
Sad....hoping she can pull thru or else we are going to miss another SYT....
Already told her not to move from previous location. It was kinda of safe haven for many
Old 20-01-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Already told her not to move from previous location. It was kinda of safe haven for many
Well, the situation was a bit complicated, but there were strong compelling reasons to move out.
Old 20-01-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markerlim View Post
Visited Anyue a few weeks back.

Overall good experience, location was discreet and prompt response. Definitely Syt with good figure and sweet looks. Her attitude was great and even offered me fruits when i first got there.

Massage wasnt great but not there for that, so not an issue for me. Phone texting during massage was enough to be distracting, so if thats an issue then i wouldnt recommend, but again, wasnt an issue for me. Sensual massage was good and auto roam allowed, great body and good for boobs lover.

Overall, was a good experience and will rtm if im in the area.
My experiences were similar to yours. I have been enjoying my time with her and she seems to get warmer with each visit. Big fan of her figure and boobs; if she could cut down her phone usage she'd be a solid #1 on my list for vanilla massage.
Old 20-01-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
Sqsia is stuck in moderation for some time to come

What will happened if we are caught going to visit a ML ?
Old 20-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
She had some personal matters to attend to. I understand she's flying back to RTC on 17 Feb and airline required her to do furnish some documents and medical testing result. She was told by the clinic had to do 2 tests 14 days apart thats why she cancelled some appointments to run around. But not all bros got cancelled.... only those whose timing clashed with her errand which required a few hours.
If she have successfully completed the test, then i guess it will not affect my this week session.
Old 20-01-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The police will drag you to the station, lock you up for a few days till you confess everything they want to hear. Better stay in school, safer.
Old 20-01-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The police will drag you to the station, lock you up for a few days till you confess everything they want to hear. Better stay in school, safer.
158 will also splash your name and photo gao gao everywhere!

Chiu will be more famous than Yumi!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-01-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Name:Ou Mei Mei

https://beautycastle.space/mei-mei/

This is the third time I have visited Mei Mei's shop, and after several days of inquiries, it is full.
The price is a bit more expensive, but it really costs you what you pay for.
Before I shoot, she can make me squirt, and the massage technique has been maintained at a standard level. There are many tricks, which are very good.

Hearing from her, she has a lot of fans in Hong Kong looking forward to her coming back soon.

Due to the corona, she can’t go back. If she can stay in Singapore, she won’t leave us. I hope to keep her.
Does she work out of a shop or condo apartment?

EDIT: Just to clarify, asking because another MR a few days back stated "condo" while this MR states "shop".

Last edited by cursive99; 20-01-2021 at 06:22 PM.
Old 20-01-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls

Quote:
Name:Ou Mei Mei

https://beautycastle.space/mei-mei/

This is the third time I have visited Mei Mei's shop, and after several days of inquiries, it is full.
The price is a bit more expensive, but it really costs you what you pay for.
Before I shoot, she can make me squirt, and the massage technique has been maintained at a standard level. There are many tricks, which are very good.

Hearing from her, she has a lot of fans in Hong Kong looking forward to her coming back soon.

Due to the corona, she can’t go back. If she can stay in Singapore, she won’t leave us. I hope to keep her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive99 View Post
Does she work out of a shop or condo apartment?
Did you read the first line of his post, before posting your question?
Old 20-01-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Did you read the first line of his post, before posting your question?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
https://beautycastle.space/ou-mei-mei/

Tried ou mei mei recently.
Location at a less popular condo but I have been to before at B area.
Close to a bus stop and place is quite quiet so less ppl walking around. But at the same time cos it's so quiet you may stand out if you jus waiting close by.
Unit is relatively well maintained. Toilet is clean enough

Looks wise not my type but won reject. Closer to Milf body is curvy with big boobs. Some bros say it's fake but truthfully I can't tell and Don really care.
Massage wise, she is amazing. Gives one hell of a massage with proper strength. Really helps me relax my tight back. Almost wanted to ask her to do more massage instead of sensual �� she uses a massage table so can tell that she really professional.
Sensual wise she also din disappoint. Grinding and licking everywhere with thorough licking of the dick while looking at you. Buey tahan.
She also did a brief Breast fuck which was frankly very shiok cos she has two really big and sof neh neh. Then ended with her lying prone while I sort of doggie her thigh. Dono how she kiap it but the feeling sibei shiok.

If there is one thing to hiam is that she Don use an extra towel to put down on the face hole of the massage table so not that hygienic

Overall definitely worth a visit
This MR a few days back states condo. Just wanted to be clear.

Last edited by cursive99; 20-01-2021 at 07:05 PM.
Old 20-01-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
FYI, my weekly appointment with her was also cancelled, apparently she is facing some accommodation issue. So we can only wait for the time being.
She told me she will message us the day before our appointment date if she is ready..... if we don’t here from her... mean no go....
she is flooded with lots of messages these few days so only thing we can do now is to let her settle down and patiently wait for her notifications.
Sad....hoping she can pull thru or else we are going to miss another SYT....
When my appointment last week got cancelled she cited accommodation related issues as well. Have an appointment scheduled next week. Hope she gets sorted by then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
She had some personal matters to attend to. I understand she's flying back to RTC on 17 Feb and airline required her to do furnish some documents and medical testing result. She was told by the clinic had to do 2 tests 14 days apart thats why she cancelled some appointments to run around. But not all bros got cancelled.... only those whose timing clashed with her errand which required a few hours.
Sounds plausible but my appointment that got cancelled last week was a night slot. She cancelled that same afternoon citing accommodation issues, like what the other bro mentioned. Oh well, just hope all is fine by next week when my next appointment comes around
Old 20-01-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
158 will also splash your name and photo gao gao everywhere!

Chiu will be more famous than Yumi!
Then you would be fired from workplace, bank would freeze your savings and investment bonds and your citizenship would be revoked. oh no

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1