The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

It wasn’t as exciting as some of you have suggested. It would have been awesome if I could’ve a threesome with both of them!

How it went down was just a simple meet up with Mabel to pass her keys back to her coz she’s rushing for dinner with her BF. I did managed to get a kiss from her and caress and squeezed her breasts under her top in the car. But that was all coz she really have to rush off.

Next will be an update on Wendy.
Old 31-12-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
FengTing323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I bet her breasts are very nice to squeeze haha
Old 01-01-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jinglebells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy new year to all bros!
Old 01-01-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
It wasn’t as exciting as some of you have suggested. It would have been awesome if I could’ve a threesome with both of them!

How it went down was just a simple meet up with Mabel to pass her keys back to her coz she’s rushing for dinner with her BF. I did managed to get a kiss from her and caress and squeezed her breasts under her top in the car. But that was all coz she really have to rush off.

Next will be an update on Wendy.
Wow from Mabel to Wendy, cheers!

Frankly which girl is better in making love?
Old 02-01-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
SangJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, hoping to read more updates
Old 02-01-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FengTing323 View Post
I bet her breasts are very nice to squeeze haha
Yes they are! I’m a huge breasts lover n Mabel’s ones are really big and soft! I can’t get enough of them!
Old 02-01-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow makes me reminisince the time when i work in pubs when younger
Old 02-01-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lonelymonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Pls continue bro
Old 06-01-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes they are! I’m a huge breasts lover n Mabel’s ones are really big and soft! I can’t get enough of them!
Me too, must be more than a handful.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 06-01-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
benghee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue.
Old 19-01-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Once again, so sorry for the late post.

After meeting Mabel, I rushed down to meet Wendy. We had dinner and shared 2 bottles of wine and she was sharing her stories of the customers and her colleagues at the salon. Subsequently I drove her back n she sneaked me in to her room. She told me that most of the time once her housemates are home they will all hide in their rooms watching their dramas and sometimes someone will bring their BFs home and she said she has heard them having sex in the rooms. But mostly everyone will try to be as quiet as possible.

She told me to go take a shower first n handed me a towel. I went to the toilet in the kitchen and after my shower I came out with the towel wrapped around my waist and bumped into one of her housemates! She recognised me immediately coz she blurted out “hi lao ban!” And gave me a wink! I was blushing red from embarrassment as I quickly ran to Wendy’s room. I told her about the encounter n she was embarrassed as well.

Wendy went to take her shower while I laid on the bed and waited for her. She soon came back wearing only her towel. She laid down beside me and straight away we were frenching and I removed her towel and started caressing her breasts. She wasted no time and straight away went down and started sucking my already erected hard dick. She is definitely one of the best when giving a blowjob coz she will lick and suck every part of my dick! From the shaft to the dick head to around the dick head to the pee hole and also my balls. Then she will also go down and lick the part between the balls and the asshole and that feeling is heavenly! I always will shiver n curl my toes whenever she does that! LOL...

I was trying to control my moans coz it felt so damn good n she looked up n threw a pillow over my face. I moved her to a 69 position n started my tongue attack on her pussy and clit. She was clearly enjoying herself coz she was grinding her pussy on my face hard as I licked and sucked on her pussy n she was also trying to control her moans. Her juices started leaking out n I had to take a breather to wipe my face.
Old 19-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
strikeback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and write up bro. Camping for next chapter.
Old 19-01-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

after my shower I came out with the towel wrapped around my waist and bumped into one of her housemates! She recognised me immediately coz she blurted out “hi lao ban!” And gave me a wink!
Can have threesome with her, cheers!
Old 20-01-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

As I was trying to take a breather, Wendy continued to grind her pussy on my face n I knew she was gonna climax soon so I continued my tongue attack on her pussy n I also started to finger her while I licked hard on her clit. She was grinding in unison with my fingering n as she grind harder n faster, I also increased the speed of my fingering n soon she came n she came really hard this time coz she was moaning quite loudly n she planted her face on her pillow before she soften to a whimper. She rolled off me n we laid down beside each other n she said she needed to rest a bit. I continued to kiss her neck n ear gently while caressing her breasts before I went down to suck n nibble gently on her breasts and nipples.

Wendy then climbed on top of me n stroked my dick before she inserted my dick into her pussy and she rode me cowgirl style. I was grabbing her breasts as she rode me. We then changed to doggy and I was thrusting into her hard and the sound of my thighs slapping on to her butt cheeks was loud and it was a great turn on n motivation for me. I was grabbing her waist n really doggy-ing her hard n I was gonna cum so I turned her over n she grabbed my dick n sucked me till I CIM. It felt damn satisfying and this time she just swallowed! She drank some water before we just laid in bed n fell asleep.
Old 20-01-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
KatreenAnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on with this fantastic story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1