The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
the risk averse OGS showed liverpool too much respect and did not capitalised on the situation where pool did not have a fit DC. it could have been a different result if he started cavani/iglaho instead of martial, opting for power over speed. pool is having an injury crisis in defence and a downturn in form but OGS opted for safety instead, its a wasted chance to pull ahead
Welcome back...yes, that's EXACTLY wat the football pundits were saying...let's hope they win their match against Fulham tonight

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-01-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Welcome back...yes, that's EXACTLY wat the football pundits were saying...let's hope they win their match against Fulham tonight
and WIN they did ! ...2-1 it is !..one scored by cavani n the other by the resurgent Poooba ...though they r at the bottom of the table, fulham r no push overs ..let's hope they can win the league this season after 8 long years of drought since SAF left...GGMU !

Old 21-01-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

with man u hitting the halfway point, here's a review of squad performance so far:

GK
DDG - improved performance from last season, likely to be from increased competition from henderson and he cannot afford to be complacent anymore. sometimes he just wasn't helped by his defence and conceded, really suck thumb. 7

henderson - benefited from his loan, provides good competition to DDG and keep him on his toes, decent performance so far, will become no.1 unless man u break the bank for a top GK. 6

romero should have been allowed to leave before season start as it was clear that he wasn't part of OGS plans. grant continues to serve as backup.

Defence
maguire - decent performance, becoming a threat during attacking set pieces, think he will score more goals from next season on, his lack of pace adds burden to his teammates though. 7

AWB - decent performance, switched off a few times, needs to attack/cross more. 7

lindelof - OGS' best option to pair maguire in defence currently, decent performance, but needs to improve his positioning/marking/strength. 6

bailly - injury prone, otherwise a good DC when fit. needs to be constantly fit and be playing to build a good partnership with maguire. 5

shaw - improved performance from last season, due to increased competition from telles and cannot be complacent anymore. needs to improve his positoning/tactical discipline. 6

telles - provides competition to shaw, wicked crossing/set piece taking. 6

tuanzebe - backup to first team DCs, still developing. 5

williams - seemed to fall down the pecking order with the signing of telles, backup to first team full-backs, still developing. 5

Midfield
fernandes - OGS best signing so far, a consistent and quality player, involved in majority of goals, great vision, not afraid to shoot outside the box, but somehow ineffective when playing against strong opposition, needs to be less fancy when in his defensive third. 8

mctominay - does a solid job protecting the back four. given his height, he will be a serious threat during set pieces if he can bulk up a few more kilos, he can be a targetman as an alternative if man u need to chase a result 7

pogba - still inconsistent but recent form is better. unfortunately a liability when defending, failing to track runs, poor positioning & decision making, needs to improve his defensive aspects. 6

fred - still inconsistent and ilghtweight but OGS has strong faith in him, prone to conceding cheap free kicks in the defensive third, adding unnecessary pressure. needs to improve his tactical discipline and positioning. 6

matic - experienced holding mid but lacks pace, gets called upon when protecting a lead. 6

VDB - he obviously has more to offer but OGS prefers to ease him into action slowly. good energy and good ability to make runs/find space, hope to see him play more. 6

james - fallen down the pecking order, needs to bulk up a little and not be a one trick pony. 5

mata - experienced AMC, decent backup. 6

seems like lingard's time is up at the club, maybe its better for him to seek regular football elsewhere, loan or permanent, wish him all the best.

Attack
rashford - automatic starter in attack but OGS tries not to overplay him. 14 goals and 9 assists from 30 appearances is good, likely to hit 20 goals this season. needs to time his runs better as he was constantly caught offside vs pool. kudos to his work outside of football (+1). 9

martial - 5 goals and 7 assists from 23 appearances is below average, hope he can score >10 this season. needs to improve his heading. 6

greenwood - after a breakout 19/20 season, average performance so far. opponents have learnt to close down on him quickly when he cuts inside from the right wing, still developing. 5

cavani - zlatan 2.0, despite his age and backup status, his contributions can't be ignored. hope the youngsters can learn as much as possible from him. 7

iglaho - backup, did not play much this season. loan contract is ending soon and we thank him for his effort. 5

Manager
OGS - credit to him for leading the club to the top of the table. however, he has yet to find a solution to counter opponents' high press, a plan B and an alternate playing style to playing out from the back. man u has been super lucky with VAR calls and injuries, the tables can be turned anytime, if pool has a full squad to choose, its likely they are top of table instead of us. 7

issues to work on:
(i) defending - conceding early in the game and from set pieces have become a bad habit. *facepalm*

(ii) home form - considered poor given the quality, need to improve if want to challenge for the title. away form is great ironically.

(iii) taking more risks - he tends not to throw caution into the wind, unlike SAF, when they are chasing for a result. c'mon lah, throw on more attackers, at least u tried

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 22-01-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
with man u hitting the halfway point, here's a review of squad performance so far:

-------Post truncated----------
Welcome back! Miss your astute analysis.

Very frank ratings on the players. Nice work!!

I think the fact the Red Devils are on top was more largely due to other competitors fall at certain hurdles.
Of course, situations like this are cyclical. The Red devils should capitalize on this opportunity to gain as much points as possible.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Welcome back! Miss your astute analysis.

Very frank ratings on the players. Nice work!!

I think the fact the Red Devils are on top was more largely due to other competitors fall at certain hurdles.
Of course, situations like this are cyclical. The Red devils should capitalize on this opportunity to gain as much points as possible.
thank you

yes, pool and city are having injury crises, and leicester and spurs have stumbled, but only 7 points separate us and 7th place. the chasing pack can pounce anytime if man u doesn't build a 10 point lead over them. if want to challenge for the title, from now on man u can only afford to lose 1-2 more matches, not lose to the top 6 and gain max points vs others.

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 24-01-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Tonight is another impt n crunch match between the 2 Red arch rivals in a week to challenge for the FA Cup (4th round clash) ...think they can beat pool if they play smart n tactically enough.. let's hope for the best for the red devils...hope Fernandes, poooba, Cavani n Rashford will score again tonight.. no news from our 3 pundits???

Last edited by Rickey; 24-01-2021 at 07:54 PM.
Old 25-01-2021, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tonight is another impt n crunch match between the 2 Red arch rivals in a week to challenge for the FA Cup (4th round clash) ...think they can beat pool if they play smart n tactically enough.. let's hope for the best for the red devils...hope Fernandes, poooba, Cavani n Rashford will score again tonight.. no news from our 3 pundits???
Omg !!..can't believe it !... they really made it thru' last night 3-2 !! ..again it's the wonder boy Fernandes who put them thru' to the 5th round of the FA Cup with the last goal of the match coming on as a super sub scoring directly from a free kick ..the other 2 goals were scored by Rashford n Greenwood ...

pool replied thru their wonder boy Mohd salah..oh wat a 5 goal thriller it was last night ...both sides defence were poor letting in all the goals at both ends ... Rashford was also very good in his speed n passing to others to help score ...Cavani almost scored 1 himself too hitting the post instead ...next round they meet david moyes, their ex-manager's West Ham...chances of lifting the cup is good if their strikers play with speed n good and accurate passing in the final 3rd to put the ball into the net in the way they did last night against pool

Last edited by Rickey; 25-01-2021 at 07:37 AM.
Old 25-01-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Omg !!..can't believe it !... they really made it thru' last night 3-2 !! ..again it's the wonder boy Fernandes who put them thru' to the 5th round of the FA Cup with the last goal of the match coming on as a super sub scoring directly from a free kick ..the other 2 goals were scored by Rashford n Greenwood ...
A bit unexpected.....especially after Pool got the early goal.

A great victory and hope to have some silver ware this time.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-01-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Sheff Utd x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55755348
Old 26-01-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Sheff Utd

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-to-beat-spurs

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 27-01-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Sheff Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Glad the 2 pundits jones n lawro r saying the red devil's will put SU aside n claim back the top spot from the noisy neighbours in blue ...omg, all the top few teams are so close to each other ..n no one can be sure who will be Champ this year..Hope the Red Devil's can make it of course

Old 27-01-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Old 27-01-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15464 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad the 2 pundits jones n lawro r saying the red devil's will put SU aside n claim back the top spot from the noisy neighbours in blue ...omg, all the top few teams are so close to each other ..n no one can be sure who will be Champ this year..Hope the Red Devil's can make it of course
Yes, hope the red devils maintain the composure and perform well consistently.

And wish Ighalo all the best. Thanks for his service.
Old 28-01-2021, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Sheff Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Now all 3 r wrong...they were defeated 2-1 instead by SU just a while ago only......caused by a very bad mistake by their world class GK, DDG giving SU their 2nd goal by taking it easy n kicking the ball short to his defender when he should hv kicked it far far away towards the stand instead knowing that his goal was under siege by the SU players who were all around his goal area..having too much confidence that his defenders can take care of the ball away from his goal post

that said they didn't hv the luck to break their strong defence when they park their bus when under united attack..also OGS is to blame for bringing in Cavani too late to rescue only 20 mins after the 2nd half started...too bad with this defeat they will drop to 4th or 5th position if all their nearest rivals win their games..they better buck up in their next game or the lower they will drop n OGS head is likely to be chopped like lampard at chelski

Old 28-01-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now all 3 r wrong...they were defeated 2-1 instead by SU just a while ago only......caused by a very bad mistake by their world class GK, DDG giving SU their 2nd goal by taking it easy n kicking the ball short to his defender when he should hv kicked it far far away towards the stand instead knowing that his goal was under siege by the SU players who were all around his goal area..having too much confidence that his defenders can take care of the ball away from his goal post

that said they didn't hv the luck to break their strong defence when they park their bus when under united attack..also OGS is to blame for bringing in Cavani too late to rescue only 20 mins after the 2nd half started...too bad with this defeat they will drop to 4th or 5th position if all their nearest rivals win their games..they better buck up in their next game or the lower they will drop n OGS head is likely to be chopped like lampard at chelski
To further add, according to sports reporters, it was OGS mistake to play Martial as centre forward i/o of his best on the left n leaving out Cavani until too late n leaving out Fred n Mctominay too in midfield..this guy's head ought to be chopped like Lampard at Chelski...these players turned managers like lampard n arteta are all like that...don't know how to use their men at their best positions

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1