The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Cool lah, bro. We are all here to share, and exchange, views. You thinking of applying for the job as well?
Hi bro, no need to waste your time and effort on that domestic helper of L2036. He felt sore and his ego has been deflated by me when I revealed the truth about him ... therefore just let him bark to himself like a wild mongrel ... 😆

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hi bro, no need to waste your time and effort on that domestic helper of L2036. He felt sore and his ego has been deflated by me when I revealed the truth about him ... therefore just let him bark to himself like a wild mongrel ... 😆
hey its between I and him isit your problem. this max priest has a very bad name is GL as I asked some OKT. he is a liar and some shops had ban him
Old 10-10-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like a standard job application, short of a requrement for references. Should they need one, you can provide? ha ha.
You definitely do not need job references as a OKT Assistant, driver or domestic helper. Whether your application can be successful is all driven by AV. Domestic helper who is the lowest rank in a GL brothel is usually a retired old uncle ... Brothel domestic helper needs to do all sort of low level dirty works just like a GD man in our army ... 😆

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
You definitely do not need job references as a OKT Assistant, driver or domestic helper. Whether your application can be successful is all driven by AV. Domestic helper who is the lowest rank in a GL brothel is usually a retired old uncle ... Brothel domestic helper needs to do all sort of low level dirty works just like a GD man in our army ... ��
Thanks, Bro, just kidding about the reference (to add in some humour to this forum), but thanks for the info. I sometimes wonder how those helpers can tahan staying indoor and doing all those tasks for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Must be paid rather well....
Old 10-10-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks, Bro, just kidding about the reference (to add in some humour to this forum), but thanks for the info. I sometimes wonder how those helpers can tahan staying indoor and doing all those tasks for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Must be paid rather well....
This max priest has been ban in many brothels a
as many OKTs dislike him.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
This max priest has been ban in many brothels a
as many OKTs dislike him.
Hi, Bro, as far as I am concerned, I am not bothered by a Samster's activities outside this forum. As mentioned earlier, we are all here to share views and comments of the GL scene and, from time to time, add in some humour to cheer things up for the day - for example, Bro Unfit wanting to be a shower boy and had submitted his CV to Margaret. We all know he was only kidding but I still add in to say I rather be a driver. And a kind samster alerted me to the fact that only retired uncles allowed this job. Well, I am sure these brought some smiles to us. Cheers
Old 12-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I think 2033 is in good hands with Auntie M. She's great and very helpful always. Will be a good pitstop to call in.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Mei li now at 2036 last working day possibly tomorrow. For info.
Old 13-10-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Mei li now at 2036 last working day possibly tomorrow. For info.
No.9, Mei Li is working in 2036 now and cutting card on Wed, 16 Oct.

Last working day should be 15 Oct.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 25-10-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 10
reilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to all

Hi guys anyone knows where former 2033 No. 11 went to? I didnt catch her name. Was hoping maybe someone would know? Tks
Old 25-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by reilo View Post
Hi guys anyone knows where former 2033 No. 11 went to? I didnt catch her name. Was hoping maybe someone would know? Tks
1606 now
Old 25-10-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
1606 now
Bro

Any idea whether the current WH06 Meili was the earlier 2033 Meili?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-10-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

Any idea whether the current WH06 Meili was the earlier 2033 Meili?
Dun think so ... she was already working in WH06 for sometime when 2033 was still in operation.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dun think so ... she was already working in WH06 for sometime when 2033 was still in operation.
Oic
Thanks bro!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-10-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reilo View Post
No. 11 is Mei Xiu. Now at 2036.
Pretty gal, slim body and nice to fark but no frenching.

Got a Joe outside feeding her.
So the service so so only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
1606 now
No.11, Mei Xiu not at 1606 bro.

Mei Mei, Mei Xiu (No. 11) and Mei Li (No.9) went to 2036 after 2033 closed.

No.9 Mei Li went back to China last week oredi.

Now left Mei Mei and Mei Xiu at 2036.

Only Mei Yi and Mei Zi went to Ah Yap's place at 1606.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1