The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

I try hse #10 ytd , Take one syt #09

Name- Dun know, Nvr Ask.
Body- slim , student type figure
Boob- Maybe B
Kissing - No.
Catlick- Yes, but short one.
CBJ- maybe she is new
Fj- cowgirl, scissor,doggy and man on top.
No moaning.

Rtf for this gal- No .
Dmg $50.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpman View Post
I try hse #10 ytd , Take one syt #09

Name- Dun know, Nvr Ask.
Body- slim , student type figure
Boob- Maybe B
Kissing - No.
Catlick- Yes, but short one.
CBJ- maybe she is new
Fj- cowgirl, scissor,doggy and man on top.
No moaning.

Rtf for this gal- No .
Dmg $50.
We are talking about H15.....
Old 14-10-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello Lpman:

Maybe you had posted at the wrong thread but at Westerhout Road; House #15, there are 3 girls (Kopi, Coco and Chocolate).
Chocolate gone already
Old 23-10-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello MrBigBadBird:

Thanks for your review of WH15 Busty An Qiao:
Most welcomed bro!
Hope her attitude still good cos it’s been more than a month since I visited her.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Most welcomed bro!
Hope her attitude still good cos it’s been more than a month since I visited her.
I understand OKT Tua Tow will have 2 new gals next week. One will be at W15 and the other at L16H58A.
Old 26-10-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I understand OKT Tua Tow will have 2 new gals next week. One will be at W15 and the other at L16H58A.
Well noted with thanks bro!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
hopefully sweet like chocolate nice like coffee skilful like coco and pretty like jixiang
Old 26-10-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
hopefully sweet like chocolate nice like coffee skilful like coco and pretty like jixiang
Hmm....wonder what name will the gal at W15. Apart from new arrival, An Qiao, the other 3 gals have their names starting with C, i.e. Coco, Chocolate and Coffee. Perhaps, the new gal should call herself Candy.

Last edited by Garfoo; 26-10-2019 at 10:32 PM.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Hmm....wonder what name will the gal at W15. Apart from new arrival, An Qiao, the other 3 gals have their names starting with C, i.e. Coco, Chocolate and Coffee. Perhaps, the new gal should call herself Candy.
After An Qiao maybe Lan Qiao
Old 27-10-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
After An Qiao maybe Lan Qiao
In that case, if Lan Qiao is to "accommodate" An Qiao, and if we go back to the traditional names beginning with "C", then the second gal should be named "Chee Bye" - quite a good match for Lan Qiao, you think so? Ha ha.
Old 27-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
May I add on hopefully sweet like chocolate nice like coffee skilful like coco and pretty like jixiang and natural C cups like An Qiao
That’s my Diwali wishes😬
Old 27-10-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
May I add on hopefully sweet like chocolate nice like coffee skilful like coco and pretty like jixiang and natural C cups like An Qiao
That’s my Diwali wishes😬
And as Wild as ex An An

My Diwali wishes are simple. The Hulk just "smashes". DP just frenches and thrusts, lol
Old 27-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That’s my Diwali wishes😬
I want to add 1 more trait to your wish list! Dirty like An qi (from years back)

If got someone like that i just rtf her everyday sia
Old 27-10-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
In that case, if Lan Qiao is to "accommodate" An Qiao, and if we go back to the traditional names beginning with "C", then the second gal should be named "Chee Bye" - quite a good match for Lan Qiao, you think so? Ha ha.
AV will approve LQ but no CB lah

Quote:
That’s my Diwali wishes😬
let’s keep our dick crossed...oops typo error...fingers
Old 27-10-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
AV will approve LQ but no CB lah
Oh, did not realise that their working name has to be approved by AV. Does it also mean that their working name also appear on the yellow card beside their own name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1