The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-10-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Confirm wrong. I went at 11pm but the driver not able to turn into this place. Its inside the uni. When I asked the uni students, they say its closed at that time already.

I tried explore from stadium to uni since this is the only clue. On the stadium to uni side of road, is all wall & paveway. On the opposite side, there r alot of stores & such, my guess is along this road. I walk from stadium all the way till i reach a shell petrol station trying to find some lok kok canteen, but unable to find.

Went to Thermae instead in the end.
Did you go to the location on Google map searched with "รงอาหารอาคารนพมาศ"? I was hoping that was the magic place. Guess the mystery remains. Wonder if 11pm was too late. Perhaps, early evening is the right time to go? Anyone has any ideas?
Old 10-10-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
There are many restaurants like this with pretty girls acting as servers\waitresses along Chalong Rat expressway
Been busy at my new passtime the last week marking locations haha. Been mind fucked by boss and CEO with ridiculous assignments and entertainment with alcohol hungry Japs, moat importantly threatening my personal leave.

Anyway my results so far on BGs KTvs Pubs Clubs before doing filtering.

Last edited by osamalee; 10-10-2019 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Photo did not appear
Old 12-10-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 17
Markky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Bangkok and need to pass time on a weekday around 12 noon till 6pm... what’s the best place to be?
Old 13-10-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Anyway my results so far on BGs KTvs Pubs Clubs before doing filtering.
Wah bro so many place to run u better book motorsai taxi 2 day 2 night to recce all 😂😂
Old 13-10-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
vincehome is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Planning to go BK next week .
Old 13-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Hi bros, need a bit of suggestion here.
Been to Bangkok a few times but mostly for personal holidays so have been going to nana, cowboy or thermae before.
Finally have a chance to go for a work trip so a bit more budget for hotel and meals and will be able to go out with 1/2 colleagues. Meetings would be at Centara Grand so I would like to ask for suggestions for hotel stays (below sgd250) and places to go for parties where there are also a good chance for finding FL or even friendly girls? RCA?
Sorry in advance if I am being fussy.
RCA is,near param 9 , thete is the old area . not,many nice hotels around . there are many night clubs in tge thinglo area, you can check out akrya thonglo , very good hotel , but far from bts but is just 4 bts stops away from ur meeting site , you can try best westin near terminal or raddison blu
Old 13-10-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone in bkk now that want to hang out. pm me
Old 14-10-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Wah bro so many place to run u better book motorsai taxi 2 day 2 night to recce all 😂😂
Need to filter and choose maybe 10-15 places bro. Some places really far like Om Noi and Rangsit. Go there even nice also far to come back at night...far means the girl also sian half to go back with you haha.
Anyway my trip got pushed back to Dec -.-. My unstable manager instruct me to cancel my leave and ticket lol
Old 16-10-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

If remember correctly someone was asking about African pussy in thai a while ago?

Old 16-10-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Someone mentioned earlier that Nunglen was under refurbishment.
Just found out just beside Nunglen is this new place called Snail. Outdoor sitting concept with live band and they serve food and cocktails etc. From looks of it also visited by HI SO and fake HI SO. More like for people who want to chill but not with loud music. Not a place to hook tom yums unless your skill level is high
Old 16-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Someone mentioned earlier that Nunglen was under refurbishment.
Just found out just beside Nunglen is this new place called Snail. Outdoor sitting concept with live band and they serve food and cocktails etc. From looks of it also visited by HI SO and fake HI SO. More like for people who want to chill but not with loud music. Not a place to hook tom yums unless your skill level is high
Snail has been around for a year or so. There are other places to go around this area such as TDerm, Thay, Molly etc. All local thai band clubs. The crowd are all kinda connected so to score is very very hard. Unless you know someone in that crowd to be part of that society.
Old 17-10-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Did you go to the location on Google map searched with "รงอาหารอาคารนพมาศ"? I was hoping that was the magic place. Guess the mystery remains. Wonder if 11pm was too late. Perhaps, early evening is the right time to go? Anyone has any ideas?
Yes, I key into Grab app. The Grab driver drove 2 rounds around the uni and confirmed that the canteen is inside the uni. Even he asked the uni students whom happened to walk out, also confirmed that.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 17-10-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Yes, I key into Grab app. The Grab driver drove 2 rounds around the uni and confirmed that the canteen is inside the uni. Even he asked the uni students whom happened to walk out, also confirmed that.
Mini-thermae is not accessible by vehicles.... you need to walk to reach there. It is between the stadium and the university...... and a popular watering hole for those sportsmen using the stadium. Only after dark will the FLs appear.
Old 18-10-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Mini-thermae is not accessible by vehicles.... you need to walk to reach there. It is between the stadium and the university...... and a popular watering hole for those sportsmen using the stadium. Only after dark will the FLs appear.
As mentioned in previous post, I walked from Stadium to Uni, but could not find also. Went at 11pm on a Monday.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 18-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Bro mind sharing the exact location? There are a few stadiums there, university stadium, rajamangala stadium and there's another indoor stadium as seen on map below

https://imgur.com/dcwyKGM

Been hearing about this place and tried exploring during my time working in bkk but super elusive and mysterious cannot find
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1