The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The way now everyone is pushing Zhu Zhu.....luckily she don’t look that attractive from photos and may not appeal to those who’s looking out for aesthetics, else suspect she will be even harder to book.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapol View Post
The way now everyone is pushing Zhu Zhu.....luckily she don’t look that attractive from photos and may not appeal to those who’s looking out for aesthetics, else suspect she will be even harder to book.
This is like pushing certain stock counter up.. LOL

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-04-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Unless she shift to central, they're bound to be a group of customers whom won't patronise her, especially her asking price is $120. Personally for me (and some bros i know), area G is simply not a zone I will risk being spotted.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
This Thread is famous for history lesson...

Those few names keep appearing and keep being used as a benchmark...

The moment see one decent girl will all push like mad...

Just like if u punt a horse race... red horse vs money horse...

Ppl will keep pushing for red horse for odds to drop like shit...
Haha human nature i guess. Just like for sports and entertainment, people keep hyping the next Michael Jordan, Ronaldo, Tom Cruise, Madonna etc etc.

But I agree that over here hyping up the next big thing usually will mean the ML up price / reduce services. Proven to be the case more and more. Sigh.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDlander1999 View Post
I did have several good FJ with Ai La during her stay here. It really depends on the chemistry as per bros and she also has the need actually. From what i can sense during interaction with her, i am definitely not the only lucky man. But the exp is really awesome
Bro you are right, I think around 10 or so bro have been lucky... I only manage to do it once with her.. any other lucky bros? How about the current batch? I know a few popular current batch also very discreetly offer to their favourites..

Last edited by ballyboy; 04-04-2019 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Typo
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Haha. I don't know why everyone is so hyped up lah. I had a session and think it was good, leaving a review. That's it.

Anyway, even before I put down my review, her slots were alrdy taken up like hot cakes.

Yeah, she's not a bubbly SYT but good figure. She is an experienced ML having good service levels. Hence, I guess that's why naturally ppl go back to her.

Think sometimes not a matter of how much you push but the reality of what ML really is. That is what influences.

Done with my two cents.
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDlander1999 View Post
I dont know whether we talk about the same BF. She did mentioned that her local BF tried to take care of her but he is not financially capable
NEVER believe ANY tales ML tells us la. NEVER.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is like pushing certain stock counter up.. LOL
Pump and dump.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Every now and then bound to have people try to stir up off menu/FJ with MLs.

As many has said before, don't need to spell out loud coz the fact is some bros view their MLs as sacred angels whom won't spread for anyone at any price. Don't stir up emotions, don't break people hearts, don't shatter their dreams.

Bottomline is most (or all) of us have our fair share of top up/foc FJ /off menus, no need to share coz what was offered to us may not be offered to you, vice versa. Just enjoy it when you get lucky, but don't come here to tell it all coz no one can verify the authenticity anyway.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

As many has said before, don't need to spell out loud coz the fact is some bros view their MLs as sacred angels whom won't spread for anyone at any price. Don't stir up emotions, don't break people hearts, don't shatter their dreams.

Bottomline is most (or all) of us have our fair share of top up/foc FJ /off menus, no need to share coz what was offered to us may not be offered to you, vice versa. Just enjoy it when you get lucky, but don't come here to tell it all coz no one can verify the authenticity anyway.
I think good & bad la. Some bros Kenna deep KC thinking she virgin n proper needs to be woken up.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lol we gotta move on from those that left and stop believing what everyone says here zzz
Old 04-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Pump and dump.
Here is pump n cannot forget and keep recalling

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

What's new? Hahaha

Later more drama if some start to say got raw and std etc

Usual stuff.. people here behave worst than bitches actually...

Afterall cyber space... people say and stirr with no cost involve also

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 04-04-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
What's new? Hahaha

Later more drama if some start to say got raw and std etc

Usual stuff.. people here behave worst than bitches actually...

Old men half a decade old behaving like spoilt brads. Well it is a space to let off steam in actual fact of things.

I have my fair share of nonsense post on this thread as well.

Just urge everyone to sometimes think properly before posting something drastic and believing something foolish.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Should prosecute such sai-stirrers under the new online falsehoods law.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1