The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hainan Island Info pls

Me no China expert;esp when compared with the Grandmaster......

but think you should not go from May till Oct; esp during summer ie. jun to sep.....temperature can be over 40deg......your deedee would get sun burn. heheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
hahaha haven decide yet...now doing research to see whether worth going or not hehehe.... any info from you China expert

Old 21-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Just came back from hainan.. will update more info later.. tired
Old 21-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Hi bro, I just came back from hainan but i am not a regular overseas cheongster, in fact this is my first time. I'll share whatever i know about haikou and sanya, hope it helps. My chinese is not very good, so sometimes my comprehension may not be accurate.

In Haikou, i stayed at haikou hotel ( 海口宾馆 ), location is very good (rates are about 300rmb/day). But hotel standard wise should be about 3 star and not 4 star as rated online. Reason location is good is that, it is right smack in the centre of town. Plus, the adjacent street (五指山路) to the hotel is where you can find lots of 保建 or massage parlours. I went to this particular male spa called 新标搬 which is about 10mins walking distance from the hotel (i might get the spelling wrong but hanyu pingying is correct). There is sauna, heated pools, comfortable sofas for resting and individual massage rooms. It costs 58 rmb for spa and 30 rmb/hr for chinese style massage, as for thai style massage, it would cost slightly more. Din ask for special rates bcos i was not certain if they have those services. But i saw a couple of young pretty lasses in short skirts whereas most of the other staff were in uniform. Anyway, heard from the masseur that the spa is quite popular with singaporean and malaysian tourists bcos it is a good place to relax for a couple of hours. It is open from 10am to 1230midnight.

On my last night in haikou, i finally mustered the courage and went into one 保建 (near 榆海小区, i cant remember the name but it is just beside 五指山路, no need to go into any small alleys) where the staff was very upfront about the sexual services they provided and quoted me 200 rmb for 1hr, 238 rmb for the 8steps services. They have the bed that can vibrate, medicine ball... etc. They also have a big stable of girls but mostly cmi except for 1-2 girls (hainanese girls are not very pretty i think). I chose one of the prettiest girls around and found out later that she is from Anhui. Ultimately i paid her 400rmb bcos i asked for extra services not included in the package which is still cheap by our standards (400rmb is less than 80sgd). As we parted, she gave me her ctcs so that i can call her in future if i do return to hainan and she would come directly to my hotel. I guess i can pass her ctcs to interested bros, just say intro-ed by singaporean guy should be fine. Her services is typical chinese prc that you would find in sgd, no kissing, no touching her privates, etc. My friend got a more service oriented local hainan girl but din manage to get her ctcs.

As for the weather, hainan is definitely cooler/less humid than singapore, the moment i touched down in sgp today i was sweating like a dog. During my stay, daytime temperatures ranged from 27 to 31 celcius but it is still more comfortable than sgd when the breeze comes.
Old 21-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

My sanya experience is even more limited bcos my hotel was located along the beach, away from the town centre and yet it cost me 500rmb/nite. Even when i visited a 保建 located along 三亚河西路, i only had clean massage. For chinese style it cost me 60rmb for 1 hour. Again, the massuer told me that many singaporean tourists visit that massage parlour. I think that other services are available as well, just got to pop the golden question. I am more used to being asked the golden question so perhaps i didnt get more than massage. I cannot remember the name of the massage parlour but i think it could be 海之梦美容美发中心 bcos i remember there was a hairdressing salon located on the ground floor next to the massage parlour which is on the second floor. Hotels may be more expensive in sanya bcos it is more touristy. And seriously the beach is nothing much. The seafood is also not as good. Perhaps it is their style of cooking that I am not used to, but i think i prefer singaporean seafood cooking style better. If you still must try the seafood, the locals recommend eating at 春苑海鲜. First you pick a stallholder, then he will go pick the seafood with you and recommend a cooking style, which they normally like to steam simply with some chives. The main street where most of the commerce takes place is along 解放路.

It is really convenient and cheap to travel via the new bullet train from haikou to sanya in about 1hr40mins for about 100 rmb. For that price u get a 1st class seat and very comfortable seats. You can actually go the meilan train station from meilan intl airport via an underpass. From meilan, it is just one stop to haikou east station and about 9 stops to sanya. And you need to go thru scanner and show passport before getting into the train station..

Last edited by glooper83; 21-04-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 21-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Wenchang chicken tastes very much like our version of hainanese chicken rice and is pretty much available all throughout hainan. And mangoes are very common and cheaply available in hainan.

Property prices are roughly around 500,000 rmb for a 100 sqm flat. I din manage to take a good look or do much comparisons so this is just a ball park figure.

For cheonging purposes, my tactic would be to tell the frontman that i wanna see see the facilities and 小姐 or 技师 if you want to be more discreet. I have walked out of many spas when the girls i saw are really cmi so no need to feel guilty about that.

Last edited by glooper83; 21-04-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 22-04-2011, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
after cheonging many parts of China such as SZ, DG, ZH, CA, CP, GZ....is time for me to explore new frontier....

I have chosen Hainan island as my next target.... B4 i can put in info of my upcoming trip....

can all the regulars that visited Hainan island provide me with some info on haikou or sanya to start with....much appreciated....

In return will give my FR on my trip.... TQ in advance
Dun waste ur time to cheong Hainan, its not the same as before...... Can see my post at Infor for Hainan base on a budget cheongster.
Old 22-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Dun waste ur time to cheong Hainan, its not the same as before...... Can see my post at Infor for Hainan base on a budget cheongster.
Yes it is true, was talking to taxi driver, last time a lot of mm standing outside on the street along 五指山路, nowadays he said that at night maybe only can see 2-3 old milf standing. Most of the mm went to spas or ktv le. Even in the massage parlours, it is difficult to find pretty mm.

Hainan's climate and surroundings is also very much like singapore so nothing much to look at. If bros do happen to visit hainan bcos of business then i think the business counterparts in china would be in an even better position to bring them go cheong.
Old 24-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

Hi bros, can anyone tell me if i can use my singtel number and sms to china mobile number?

If can, then do i input +001,86,13xxxxxxxxx ?

Thanks alot, appreciate replies.
Old 24-04-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by glooper83 View Post
Hi bros, can anyone tell me if i can use my singtel number and sms to china mobile number?

If can, then do i input +001,86,13xxxxxxxxx ?

Thanks alot, appreciate replies.
Juz key in +8613xxxxxxx

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 24-04-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Me no China expert;esp when compared with the Grandmaster......

but think you should not go from May till Oct; esp during summer ie. jun to sep.....temperature can be over 40deg......your deedee would get sun burn. heheheh
Hi bro Cool, actually not that bad here in Sanya, at least not as bad as I thot. 25-30C Going to have a good nite of sleep after 4 consecutive nites of partying in CP.
Old 24-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Think you was lucky to catch the last cool breeze for the year.
Even temp at CP drop slightly.....compared with 2 week ago.

Those interested can monitor the weather using the below link.
http://www.weather.com.cn/weather/10...ml?from=hainan

Hainan, Wenchang is my kampong lah;
though the bonking scene cannot compared with places like CP......
but acceptable action is readily available, and the food esp the very very fresh seafood..alone is incentive enough for a trip. But only in Nov or Dec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Hi bro Cool, actually not that bad here in Sanya, at least not as bad as I thot. 25-30C Going to have a good nite of sleep after 4 consecutive nites of partying in CP.

Old 24-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Juz key in +8613xxxxxxx
thanks for the tip!
Old 24-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Think you was lucky to catch the last cool breeze for the year.
Even temp at CP drop slightly.....compared with 2 week ago.

Those interested can monitor the weather using the below link.
http://www.weather.com.cn/weather/10...ml?from=hainan

Hainan, Wenchang is my kampong lah;
though the bonking scene cannot compared with places like CP......
but acceptable action is readily available, and the food esp the very very fresh seafood..alone is incentive enough for a trip. But only in Nov or Dec.

1st day of activities in SAnya :

We had arranged a 9 seater van to pick us up from the hotel. 1st stop is " bin long Valley" with admission of 100+rmb/pax nothing much there beside the ethnic song and dance. 2nd stop is West islet- "si dao". 140rmb includes a speed boat ride to the tiny island with the standard water activities- parachute, jet ski, snorkel and of cos swimming. One big sun umbrella with 2 lounge chairs will push u back 200rmb.

After the boat got us back to Sanya, we proceed to get us some vodka with mixer and the driver took us to this seafood place called "bun hoi" right at the intersection of Sanya Bay Road and Friendship Street. As Hainan is notorious for its highway robbery seafood price. We were satisfied with the 1000+rmb damage of " tung sing bain" fish, clams, crabs.....etc.

AS we all have our girlfriends with us, we decided not to check out the ktvs there. So we went to get some fruits and went back to our hotel rooms for eary sessions.........

to be continue...
Old 24-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

FGG... you don't miss anything in KTV in Sanya. I went to Bao Hong KTV, a suppose the top class in Sanya but the gals are all below average.... Sanya also notorious for fake liquor anyway...
Old 25-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
FGG... you don't miss anything in KTV in Sanya. I went to Bao Hong KTV, a suppose the top class in Sanya but the gals are all below average.... Sanya also notorious for fake liquor anyway...
Thank u bro PF for the information. That also my thot too.......and thats why we all bring our "lunchbox" with us. Will save my ktv parties when more bros coming to CP later this week. Will bring some whisky back to CP if they have Macallan or any better grade single malts in Duty Free. Think they have this tax free buying stuffs ( 5000rmb) leaving Hainan now...

Last edited by FeiGohGoh; 25-04-2011 at 12:29 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1