The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: changsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Heh heh....dun need lah...your tirak's pic i dun need to see....i am sure she must be = quality if u bother to visit her in hometown.

Anyway, how long do u intend to stay there? Will u have time to drop by SZ ? I am rather good in SZ, i mean firmilar around this area and we can chiong together.

We can go Baiyun Villa for the best HC experience.
thanks bro, no time to cheong too long in ta lu. have to go back to phuket to take care of somethings. i wanted to bring her, but parents refuse to sign passport aplication papers, sigh.
Old 15-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
thanks bro, no time to cheong too long in ta lu. have to go back to phuket to take care of somethings. i wanted to bring her, but parents refuse to sign passport aplication papers, sigh.
Walao...parents u also meet liao? This girl = your gf / potential wife or play play only?

I can understand these china girls have this mysterious pull to them....i also fighting hard to control my feelings towards my 2 hunan babes also. For me....my tactic of sianing them is not using straight cash but just buying gifts for them as and when i am there....u know lah..bring them go shopping in the malls.....buy clothes buy shoes buy bags...girls = favourite.

When my girl = happy, at night performance also lagi good. Funny thing is,....nowadays sex is initiated by them instead of me. They do not have a lot of sexual experience, one is fucked by 2 guys and the other only 1.....

They are quite horny and it is alot of fun.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 15-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

bro, me no want to meet parents lah. i ask her to get passport and come to play play in singapore. but being only daughter i think father afraid baby bird fly and don't come back. so we meet in changsa. yeah this one very inexperience, playful but can tell she like to go with me. i play her first time she come several times before even start the main show leh. very beautiful c cupper on a 17 yr old. her birthday still 3 months more. her nickname in primary school was ping gwoh. she not demanding like thai puying,must go shopping. i went shopping with her she only want a cheap 25rmb watch as she doesnt even own one! i noticed she like to play in the bath tub for hours as it was her first time in one. i dun believe it. got video clip of her play water. one night after finish, i watching cnn 1 hr world news. did'nt notice what she doing as my friend in hotel gave me two room suite. i go check for her and she still in bathtub! wait till i bring her to banyan tree with swimming pool.
Old 16-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Samster

cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
bro, me no want to meet parents lah. i ask her to get passport and come to play play in singapore. but being only daughter i think father afraid baby bird fly and don't come back. so we meet in changsa. yeah this one very inexperience, playful but can tell she like to go with me. i play her first time she come several times before even start the main show leh. very beautiful c cupper on a 17 yr old. her birthday still 3 months more. her nickname in primary school was ping gwoh. she not demanding like thai puying,must go shopping. i went shopping with her she only want a cheap 25rmb watch as she doesnt even own one! i noticed she like to play in the bath tub for hours as it was her first time in one. i dun believe it. got video clip of her play water. one night after finish, i watching cnn 1 hr world news. did'nt notice what she doing as my friend in hotel gave me two room suite. i go check for her and she still in bathtub! wait till i bring her to banyan tree with swimming pool.

LOL LOL LOL...so cute.

I love my china tiraks sometimes for their suak kuness and innocence too...Btw how u know her? My china tiraks has also this fasicanation for water.....the seaside...etc.

Walao...25rmb in shopping only? Omg....i last spend 2000rmb on my Ma Lan...gnn. But still...it is worth it lah....as long we "Man" = happy ....that's all it matters.
Old 17-06-2004, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
LOL LOL LOL...so cute.

I love my china tiraks sometimes for their suak kuness and innocence too...Btw how u know her? My china tiraks has also this fasicanation for water.....the seaside...etc.

Walao...25rmb in shopping only? Omg....i last spend 2000rmb on my Ma Lan...gnn. But still...it is worth it lah....as long we "Man" = happy ....that's all it matters.
she working as waitress in cheap touruist restaurant near guo ma lu in haiko. i pay her ticket go home now everynight she pray toward singapore like mecca!
Old 17-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
she working as waitress in cheap touruist restaurant near guo ma lu in haiko. i pay her ticket go home now everynight she pray toward singapore like mecca!

Hahahaha...what is the restaurant name ha? So good stuff i must "cha chia" / "Cut Car"....lol

Btw i last time also got sian and fuck this captain from this japanese restuarant in Carina Entertainment Complex in Shenzhen....
Old 23-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Seah
I stayed in Changsha (this is the official name) for nearly one year between 87 to 88 and Chengde is four hours drives from Changsha, nice place but remote.

Most Hunan girls are passion in love. Separate the love and fun clearly before any unhappinesses.........

Tong Chen is one of the good hotel, if I remember correctly it has a health center in the same building, worth to check it out.

By the way, I may be in Changsha end of this month and Will be staying in Tong Chen.

Cheers
bro, i will be in changsha 24th to 28th june. staying at the hua tian hotel on east jifang road. if you can reply before tomorrow, wanna meet up?
Old 24-09-2004, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shaNingbowuhan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
heheh, bro, looks like they all got the same look from that area. mine from chenghde area, but me also not going to her home town. met her in hainan, still veri swa koo. can send you pic if you e mail me. cheers.
just to update for fellow bro.
stay in WU HUA HOTEL, 255, THE THIRD SECTION OF (MIDDLE) FURONG ROAD, CHANGSHA, HUNAN, 0731 552 8888, WWW . WHHOTEL . COM . CN
STAYING ROOM 1611, ONLY RMB 328 with breakfast, got Free ADSL internet access.
standard single suite published rate RMB 780
try the level 7 disco, girl not that pretty, FJ asking RMB 300, better return back GZ overnight only RMB 500. below 21 yrs old girl,
Old 24-09-2004, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaNingbowuhan
got Free ADSL internet access.
first time hear got free internet access included..
Old 24-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
last9 @ garden hotel GZ also Free ADSL
Old 25-09-2004, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
Nowaday, ADSL BB connection is very common in China esp. in the big cities.

Most hotels in BJ and SH provide BB connection all days FOC. Even the 3 n 4 stars hotels does that. I was surprised too...
Old 25-09-2004, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaNingbowuhan
last9 @ garden hotel GZ also Free ADSL
Nb...i stayed in Beijing hotel GZ last month...have to pay for the ADSL.
Old 25-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Nb...i stayed in Beijing hotel GZ last month...have to pay for the ADSL.
sayonara changsha,
last 9 has one 18 yrs old FJ,very nice, plan 2 bring her 2 singapore.
level 5 of this hotel very happening. Wu hua hotel, also the open air BBQ supper also very good food,
Old 07-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
lavie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yoz..

managed to dig out this super old thread.... i am going to changsha this weekend.. wonder if any brothers still around in changsha.

Hope to be both a cultural tour and sexifying tour....
All information will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Old 09-08-2008, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Changsa

Haha luckily found this old thread. Was wondering if any bros are active in Hunan province or Changsa city? Might be going there very soon for work and leisure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1