The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Had Ann again last night. Was a quiet night so she took her time with me. BBBJ with her outside the cubicle and could tell she was getting more kinky as she pushed me directly to the stairs on the 3rd floor and blew me in full view of everyone coming up. Got a few laughs from the Malaysian LBs they requested for a threesome the next time.

4 Thai LBs I saw, one flat chested, one chubby, Ann and one more that looks alot like Micky who used to be at H79.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree that Ann(y) is well worth it.

She treats you like her BF and really takes all effort to please you.

Doesn't ask for tips and doesn't rush.

She really gets down to BBBJ and riding your cock like no tmr.

She leaving 15 Apr. Get her while you can bros
Old 10-04-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Joker97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Had Ann again last night. Was a quiet night so she took her time with me. BBBJ with her outside the cubicle and could tell she was getting more kinky as she pushed me directly to the stairs on the 3rd floor and blew me in full view of everyone coming up. Got a few laughs from the Malaysian LBs they requested for a threesome the next time.

4 Thai LBs I saw, one flat chested, one chubby, Ann and one more that looks alot like Micky who used to be at H79.

Bro, how do I find Ann as a newbie? Any guide?
Old 11-04-2019, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Joker97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Totally agree that Ann(y) is well worth it.

She treats you like her BF and really takes all effort to please you.

Doesn't ask for tips and doesn't rush.

She really gets down to BBBJ and riding your cock like no tmr.

She leaving 15 Apr. Get her while you can bros
Bro, which house is she from? Sounds like she gives excellent service.. please help
Old 11-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker97 View Post
Bro, how do I find Ann as a newbie? Any guide?
She shd have long black hair, skinny and her nose is a bit sharp.
Boobs are about B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker97 View Post
Bro, which house is she from? Sounds like she gives excellent service.. please help
Last house closest to Serangoon Road. You won't miss it
Old 16-04-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

im heading down to rowell tonight. anyone interested in joining me?
Old 16-04-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kimboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
im heading down to rowell tonight. anyone interested in joining me?
What time u wanna head down bro?
Old 16-04-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimboy View Post
What time u wanna head down bro?
about 630 to 7?

disclaimer first ar. im not an expert, first time going down actually.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unkn0wns0ldier7 is Cool - loads of Potential

So how’s the scene at rowell looking like these days? Thinking of heading down tonight
Old 17-04-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
KatySex is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know any gd ones in this batch?
Old 19-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
benny89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down yest at 2.30am was very queit. Obviously cuz too late already. But i saw a bunch of malay ladyboys. I assume local from the way they speak. Anyone tried them before?
Old 20-04-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Any nice ones around in this batch?
Old 21-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Went to Rowell on Good Friday looking for some Good Fucking.

Read about this ladyboy called Ann or Anny that gave good service so I was looking for her on that day. Some bro described her as having "long hair, skinny and a nose a bit sharp". That's all I had to go with.

Looking inside the staircose I spoted a few Thai ladyboys. One of them seems to fit the description but I wasn't sure. I checked this thread again and saw that somebody that she will go back on 15 April or something. Well it was 19 April on Good Friday so I guess I missed the boat. With that in mind, I decide to take that ladyboy I was eyeing since Anny probably went back already.

Through the gates and up the steep and treacherous staircase we went up together. I asked her name and she said "Ann". Wow! I must be in luck!

It seems Ann has extended her stay to 6 May. I asked her how many Thai ladyboys here and she said four. They are Ann, Mew, Ploy and Ming or Mint.

Ming is the new addition according to her. I met her when she entered my room hoping that I would like a threesome. Sadly I declined her offer. She's not bad looking from what I can see in the dark and according to Anny she works in Simon Cabaret Phuket so that means got standard one.

Anyway, we had a long foreplay. Anny did not rush and did not ask for money before we start. Cocksucking and assriming by me. She returned with cocksucking but not assriminng. I think she can do it but my ass was probably too sweaty. Managed to squeeze 4 fingers up her asshole.

Caps on and fucked her quickly doggy-style until I cum. I ended too quickly because too horny I guess.

Next time will consider a threesome with Ming and Anny.
Old 21-04-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Went to Rowell on Good Friday looking for some Good Fucking.

Read about this ladyboy called Ann or Anny that gave good service so I was looking for her on that day. Some bro described her as having "long hair, skinny and a nose a bit sharp". That's all I had to go with.

Looking inside the staircose I spoted a few Thai ladyboys. One of them seems to fit the description but I wasn't sure. I checked this thread again and saw that somebody that she will go back on 15 April or something. Well it was 19 April on Good Friday so I guess I missed the boat. With that in mind, I decide to take that ladyboy I was eyeing since Anny probably went back already.

Through the gates and up the steep and treacherous staircase we went up together. I asked her name and she said "Ann". Wow! I must be in luck!

It seems Ann has extended her stay to 6 May. I asked her how many Thai ladyboys here and she said four. They are Ann, Mew, Ploy and Ming or Mint.

Ming is the new addition according to her. I met her when she entered my room hoping that I would like a threesome. Sadly I declined her offer. She's not bad looking from what I can see in the dark and according to Anny she works in Simon Cabaret Phuket so that means got standard one.

Anyway, we had a long foreplay. Anny did not rush and did not ask for money before we start. Cocksucking and assriming by me. She returned with cocksucking but not assriminng. I think she can do it but my ass was probably too sweaty. Managed to squeeze 4 fingers up her asshole.

Caps on and fucked her quickly doggy-style until I cum. I ended too quickly because too horny I guess.

Next time will consider a threesome with Ming and Anny.
I've had Mew, and Ming, and I wouldn't recommend Mew. Stick to Ann, she's the best this batch has to offer.

Mew is pretty unenthusiastic in terms of service. Ming on the other hand is a crazy rider, she rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, all the while screaming Japanese phrases that you see in JAV. Downside is she has a little bit of BO, which caused me to lose my erection halfway.

You can try fucking Ann out in the cubicle since she told me thats what she likes, provided you're not the shy type.
Old 22-04-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I've had Mew, and Ming, and I wouldn't recommend Mew. Stick to Ann, she's the best this batch has to offer.

Mew is pretty unenthusiastic in terms of service. Ming on the other hand is a crazy rider, she rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, all the while screaming Japanese phrases that you see in JAV. Downside is she has a little bit of BO, which caused me to lose my erection halfway.

You can try fucking Ann out in the cubicle since she told me thats what she likes, provided you're not the shy type.
I’m not an exhibitionist like you bro but thanks for the tip. Up you my humble points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1