The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I asked her. She’s not coming back.
say not coming back usually coming back.
say coming back usually MIA
Old 27-05-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jenes87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-xia-massage/

Very nice and pretty ML

Her Massage is very good
Attitude very good
Photo same as actual person

Do try her out as she is very accommodating
Old 27-05-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiestoIsAss View Post
Agree with you. It's their own choice and their duty to make sure they are in good condition to serve the customers. They have full control on when to rest or eat. No excuse to cut short on the service because they are hungry or tired.
Well said !

Upzzz!!!! 👍🏿

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
FUG. CAN’T BELIEVE I MISSED ALL OF THAT. GUTTED. ZZZ..

That kind of body also can get my libido into overdrive man..

I contacted her at night.. Wa lan eh should’ve not procrastinated and booked her earlier..
Like he said. She was definitely one of the best ever for me. Moving on...
Old 27-05-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Like he said. She was definitely one of the best ever for me. Moving on...
Can check who is it that you all are referring to??
Old 27-05-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

http://sgbeautycastles.info/lily-massage-hj/

Was able to book Lily, previously known as Lynn on SLG. No regrets!

1st impression: The same person as on website. not SYT, so those who prefer SYT she is not for you. Pics are PS'ed so expect around 80% resemblance. Her looks grows on you and I actually found her very attractive after the session. Has a Malaysian accent instead of PRC, so I found her very refreshing.

Massage: Quite standard, nothing to shout about.

Sensual: She has quite a toned body, lean. Those who love fit girls, she fits your profile. I actually found her upper body (shoulders to be exact) broad and shapely, much more than Xixi. Nice perky nips. Her HDLY was mixed with prostate massage and her pulling of the shaft actually send stimulating waves across the body. Had to control not to shoot. We finished with a 69 reverse HJ and her ass was firm, fit and round good to grab. Am convinced she works out regularly.

Cleanliness: extremely clean, she uses 2 layer towels and a face towel on the pillow, which I appreciate. Bathroom is clean so the room had very good vibes throughout.

Playability and conversion wise, quite similar to Zi Qing/hebe. Has her own stream of regulars and good time management. I will look for her again after Xixi returns.
Old 27-05-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Part of Jiangsu gang. She recently changed her name from Jia Jia. I actually don’t find her fleshy in any manner, contrary to what a few comments mentioned. She has the curves in the right places (her butt could be more shapely and toned though ).

Her neh neh used to be humongous but she lost a lot of weight so her cup size downsized but they’re still big and wonderful to play with man.

Most important of all is the “human vacuum cleaner” aspect. Man she sure knows how to devour a man’s cock.
it's all relative when comes to size.
Old 27-05-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Nah.. no thanks to Eskimo brothers..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahahaha story telling ML again..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Don't think she has lack of food lah. Almost all of her recent reviews say she no time to eat meals, sayang that she will get gastric. Her knights probably brought her a feast.

With sessions ending 35 mins, 40 mins and time to watch video, there is time to eat.

Her castle of knoghts will take good care the princess lah. No worries. Thanks for the clear picture.
many never learn.....i pay to fuck them to leave them alone. No need to hear stories
Old 27-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 19
alphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant future

Been away from the ML scene for quite some time. After reading decided to try Zhu Zhu and Angel. Both have their stong points but Angel would edge out silightly for me..

Zhu Zhu is beautiful as many Bros mentioned. Great body as well. Typically she give me those cute china actress vibe. Plus point is she showers together and kick off some action while at it. Not for massage lovers though. First time trying BF, it was better then expected especially with her talking dirty. Not a time watcher and did not use her phone throughout the session. Overall a great session. Only minus points would be $120 and for me her GFE seems Abit on the edge of being fake, (just my feel) also location is area G which I usually try to avoid.

Angel is beautiful too. Exotic looks. Good bod with small perky boobs. Whole session was enjoyable. Not for massage lovers. It's true she mention she works 11am to 3am. And survive on instant noodles and whatever some of the Bros bought her. She is very hard-working as well. Not sure why some Bros experienced being short changed but for me she was not a time watcher and even after the session ended, she offered to massage my back or head. We chit chatted until time is up. Her GFE is great and better than Zhu Zhu for me.

Overall would RTM for both but leaning towards Angel.
Old 27-05-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenes87 View Post

Very nice and pretty ML

Her Massage is very good
Attitude very good
Photo same as actual person

Do try her out as she is very accommodating
Someone mentioned before she looked much older than the pics.. U don't find it so?
Old 27-05-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanoobster View Post
Been away from the ML scene for quite some time. After reading decided to try Zhu Zhu and Angel. Both have their stong points but Angel would edge out silightly for me..

Zhu Zhu is beautiful as many Bros mentioned. Great body as well. Typically she give me those cute china actress vibe. Plus point is she showers together and kick off some action while at it. Not for massage lovers though. First time trying BF, it was better then expected especially with her talking dirty. Not a time watcher and did not use her phone throughout the session. Overall a great session. Only minus points would be $120 and for me her GFE seems Abit on the edge of being fake, (just my feel) also location is area G which I usually try to avoid.

Angel is beautiful too. Exotic looks. Good bod with small perky boobs. Whole session was enjoyable. Not for massage lovers. It's true she mention she works 11am to 3am. And survive on instant noodles and whatever some of the Bros bought her. She is very hard-working as well. Not sure why some Bros experienced being short changed but for me she was not a time watcher and even after the session ended, she offered to massage my back or head. We chit chatted until time is up. Her GFE is great and better than Zhu Zhu for me.

Overall would RTM for both but leaning towards Angel.
Anyway clock is ticking down towards angel imminent rtc.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.info/lily-massage-hj/

Was able to book Lily, previously known as Lynn on SLG. No regrets!

Has a Malaysian accent instead of PRC, so I found her very refreshing.

Massage: Quite standard, nothing to shout about.
She's from Guangzhou. So I think it's because of her Cantonese accent?

Actually I find her massage harder than most other gals.
Old 27-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/

good professional masseur is back.

I have went to visit her 3 times 

so happy to find back my 'snow white with really big boobs

She looks much better in person, pictures on webbie don't do her justice!

All services advertised served with a big smile, this girl is really friendly.

BTW, Massage is also no bull-shit, including solid step-on-your-back skills! 
Old 27-05-2019, 09:25 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Can understand the need to advert.

Overdoing it breeds contempt.

This couple of days is Angel, who next?
Depends on okt and their ghost accounts... lol

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Good or bad reviews still advertisement for them and will attract attention to their ad. Better than totally no mention
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1