The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Started the night at a bar. Had a Tiger which tastes nothing like back home. Fake one? Almost empty, quite joint and got bored watching the Barca vs Real so hailed a cab to Chang Di Da Ma.

Got outta of the cab and immediately got hassled by 3 girls asking for money coz they came to GZ to look for work but can't get any. Would have asked them to follow me back to my room; can get more than the $1 or $2 they wanted. Ignored them and went into Babyface.

Small club, was full at 11pm. Saw nothing spectacular and walked out after 5 minutes. Walked over to C+ (is that the name?) across the road. Looks the same in terms of size, crowd and music. Again walked out coz couldn't find a place to sit. OK, one more stop... 426 or former Club Gege premises (correct?)

KTV 2nd floor and dancing on the 1st. Waiter led me to a spot and ordered my drink. RMB50 for a Heiny or Bud. No whisky soda, gin tonics, Jack & coke kinda of drinks here. If you want, it will come in a separate glass of alcohol and a small, small pitcher of mixer. Both also charged separately. Costs like RMB50 for the alcohol and another RMB30 or RMB50 for the mixer. Wah... so expensive ah?

An earlier post said that clubs here hire girls to dance and drink with you. Could see them but they didn't come up to me and say "wah u speak English one ah!" 555+ mayb I old uncle with a solo beer (read no $$$) they dun bother. They have their own local customers. Play dice & drinking games with them. Anyways the girls dun look tat fantastic. Other than these girls this club had no other FL or female customers. Left after finish my beer. If a club needs to hire girls then I guess dun waste time anymore nor do I want to smell like an ash tray. If u dunno by now, the Chinese smoke everywhere.
Glab hong non dee gwar.

GZ is really boring. Crowd mostly young drunk country folks. Stay for biz and party elsewhere so this evening taking train go Sin City. Hehehe...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 05-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Junhao72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yep and dan ting told me that is the reason why she is always traveling out of GZ to work.. like hainan, kunming, shenzhen, yunnan...
Old 07-05-2011, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluejasper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TingTing from Guangzhou ... New Chapter

junhao72,

did u see my PM?
Old 07-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oldie is Cool - loads of Potential

bro
understand some of you have left in Guangzhou, any good experience this time?
i will be arriving Guangzhou Monday and stay for 2 days, any suggestions?
Seems that ting ting is very popular there.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Junhao72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter TingTing

Hi bluejasper, sorry only just saw your PM as i was up in GZ. booked tingting for 2 days and all the sexy memories came back right away. will reply message !
Old 10-05-2011, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
justbob is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
off the top of my head, I can think of only Grand Hotel and President Hotel, their own sauna + other services.
Can you elaborate about the ++ services at the President Hotel? That one near the stadium right?
Old 10-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junhao72 View Post
Hi bluejasper, sorry only just saw your PM as i was up in GZ. booked tingting for 2 days and all the sexy memories came back right away. will reply message !
Wats the damage bro? Going GZ next month. Thanks much.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

ginkuso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, will be in Guangzhou tomorrow.
Please reccomend me some chicks. Thanks.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbob View Post
Can you elaborate about the ++ services at the President Hotel? That one near the stadium right?
Near a stadium???

I think you're referring to that sports centre with all the basketball courts inside is it? A bit like Madison Square Garden...

President Hotel, I tried quite some time back, about a year ago, services are so - so. Sauna, massage and you can request for a private room, and select the gal you want from a group. I think I paid something like 600 RMB for a 2-hr "massage" session. The first hour massage was using her lips and second hour massage using her 'other' lips.

Who Shags Wins
Old 13-05-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

nex100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gz night time nothing much like cp or ca. ktv like ca & cp are very rare. I only know of 1 in gz and it is very expensive. lots of government officials go there to play.

if you want spa there are a few choices (2-3 only) and quality is not so good.

lastly do not follow anyone to any shop. Some people may come up to you and tell you they know good ktv with pretty gals. Please do not follow them there. Normally what happens is that they make you sit in a room for 30 mins and they will bring in fruits and snacks (which is quite normal) then they will bring you some girls to choose.

If you manage to choose, they will bring you to a room upstairs and then after 1 shot when you come down you will see big big bill in front of you (normally is 3000-5000 rmb)
Old 13-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

nex100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junhao72 View Post
bro silvia .. what an experience but really, cannot trust these girls with money!!

look at the Tingting story, whoever is / are wiring money to her every month must be extremely stupid man!

her guy usually wire her at least Sing 1000 each time! this guy has zero brains!
In China it is very often. When I am at hotel lobby drinking or waiting for friends, sometimes there are girls who come to me asking me to translate the chinese bank name into english so that her boyfriend can transfer money to her. I think 80% of these boyfriends are from Singapore or Malaysia. So guys becareful who you give money to cuz these girls in china have xiao lang gou at home one.
Old 16-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
justbob is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Near a stadium???

I think you're referring to that sports centre with all the basketball courts inside is it? A bit like Madison Square Garden...
I think I must have it mixed up with the President International Hotel which is near the guangzhou sports stadium around where they built the new line 3 of the metro. Thanks for the update anyway. Your president hotel is close to the nanmei hotel where I go to get my massages and spa treatment.
Old 17-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbob View Post
I think I must have it mixed up with the President International Hotel which is near the guangzhou sports stadium around where they built the new line 3 of the metro. Thanks for the update anyway. Your president hotel is close to the nanmei hotel where I go to get my massages and spa treatment.
How's the service at Nanmei hotel? Massage got special? What's the damage like?

Who Shags Wins
Old 18-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

greenhornetboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros

do let me know the photographer's name fucking Tingting.. curious side of me as I think i could very well know him since there are not many photographers in Singapore who has shot Gong Li!

what a Fucking small world!
Old 19-05-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 20
SpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How's the service at Nanmei hotel? Massage got special? What's the damage like?
There are if i rem , 2 Nanmei Spa"s in gz ..the one that i normally got to is at the haizhu bridge ..Free HJ only nothing else ..

Damage is like 300RMB ..pretty worthit if u are intending to spend a whole day there ...

Lastest is dat the boss of 18 NC is opening a Nanmei Spa like soon near dongzhan station ..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1