The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Favorite BJ/Fucking Position/Tempo?

For blowjob I like to be standing and she kneels while doing it.

And fucking, I'm not sure why but I'm very aroused by doggy style, especially lazy dog position where she is powerless and vulnerable to my conquest.

How fast/slow you like it? I like to grab her hips and work it like V12 engine pistons, with the sound "piak piak piak" until cum a lot inside her and the semen spills out.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 12-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Favorite BJ/Fucking Position/Tempo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
And fucking, I'm not sure why but I'm very aroused by doggy style, especially lazy dog position where she is powerless and vulnerable to my conquest.

How fast/slow you like it? I like to grab her hips and work it like V12 engine pistons, with the sound "piak piak piak" until cum a lot inside her and the semen spills out.
I also like this position. In control of the momentum, sometimes she climax 1-2 times before I exploded.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Wow...bj....doggie....n momentum.....all same as mine !!!!

But communication is the key to a woman 's satisfaction. She always request that i push her feet right to her head with my hands so that she can see my piston pounding in and out of her pussy. She gets high with this and i feel good when i satisfy her desires
Old 12-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
weihc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweihc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my favourite is cowgirl, where my girl sit and grinds on top of me... the feeling is usually too shiok for me, so I prefer this during my second round.

2nd favorite is doggie, followed by spooning behind. doggie style can also have 2 other variations, 1 is the girl with the butt high up and upper body lying downwards like an "n"... the other variation is her totally lying on her front with legs together and I enter her from behind and on top her (maybe not really counted as doggie)

my knee also a bit not good, so I had to modify my position a bit, by lifting my injured/weaker knee... so that I'm effectively kneeling on 1 knee.

these few are my fave, usually makes me cum really hard and fast.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post

But communication is the key to a woman 's satisfaction. She always request that i push her feet right to her head with my hands so that she can see my piston pounding in and out of her pussy. She gets high with this and i feel good when i satisfy her desires
Yes, it's very important to satisfy her first... then she will do anything to satisfy you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
I also like this position. In control of the momentum, sometimes she climax 1-2 times before I exploded.
Does she squirt/pee when climax? Hehehe... or just jerking/twitching?

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 12-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post

She must be very flexible... Feet to her head is no easy task
Old 12-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iHuatU69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
For blowjob I like to be standing and she kneels while doing it.

I like these positions too, with slapping of her butt while doing doggy
Old 13-05-2015, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
TeaseFuckCuddle is Cool - loads of Potential

I like to be on all fours and she lick from below
Somehow, very turned on

Best fucking position will be cowgirl! wootwoot Full view of boobs shaking, buay tahan muz grab

Momentum, start off slow. Let her grind and enjoy the start. Slowly increase pace (and if got music, pump to the beat)
Old 13-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Missionary all the time can be boring bro. Variety is the spice of life. A lady will want you to have her in every way possible.

Different positions have different intensity.

Bro Totallyuseless,
A gymnast trains for flexibility. Your gal can do this after a few times. Penetration is deep with this style amd the G spot is being stimulated too. But a gal who wants to see the action of your cock and her pussy will like this position.

Happy fucking !!!
Old 13-05-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
iSawaDCup69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Standing doggie my favorite
Old 14-05-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I think my favourite sex position is cowgirl because of the view of boobs and it requires least effort, but the position that is most likely to make me cum is missionary.

For the deepest mouth penetration and deep throat, the woman's throat should match the usually upward curve of the penis, and this is usually if she does the 69 position. However, my favourite blow job position is standing with her kneeling in front of me.
Old 14-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

I think most guy will go for doggy or cowgirl when coming to fucking.
Same goes for me.

Blowjob wise, similar as TS. However I prefer sitting on bed or what, while she kneel infront of me...

Sex wise, doggy as usual. Same with TS... The lazy doggy where both her arms lay flat on the bed while I pumped her from behind. Sometimes will hold one of her hands and pulled towards me, while I pumped her from behind.

Speed wise, will go slow and fast and slow and fast... In a way, 9 times slow 1 times fast... Follow by 8 times slow and 2 times fast... Slow will get lesser and fast will get faster... So in the end, will be all fast speed type...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 14-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
weihc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweihc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tempo wise, I'm similar to bird13.
but sometimes I have to slow down or even withdraw if I'm doing 1st round. the sensation usually too shiok for me when I do cowgirl/doggy
Old 14-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

On top, lying down, but taking her from behind, and turning her face sideways to me.
Old 14-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Doggy.. my all time favorite. Followed by missionary style with her legs over my shoulders.

BJ wise, I love it when I'm standing on floor or kneeling on bed while she's giving.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1