The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pretty girl polishes shoes to seek for employment rather than find a sugar daddy

I am impress with her action. She choose to take the honest path than shortcut, plus she got the look.

If she wants an easy life, she can achieve it easily but she didnt
Old 23-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
ZondaF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pretty girl polishes shoes to seek for employment rather than find a sugar daddy

One word Respect!
Old 23-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3706 / Power: 16
President has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pretty girl polishes shoes to seek for employment rather than find a sugar daddy

nice girl, respect her
Old 23-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Pretty... but why resort to this?? Seeking media attention? ...
Old 23-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
glster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunnTey View Post
Wow! Pretty... but why resort to this?? Seeking media attention? ...
right!!! sales, sell food retail beautician i think she can get easily
Old 23-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
PeaceWithin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's called pride.

My contributions on SBF:
My One and Only 3some experience
Old 23-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Beasty is Cool - loads of Potential

Hurts my heart actually. If i'm a rich businessman i will sponsor her studies and offer her job as a clerk.
Old 23-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

looks more like some publicity stunt more than anything else...

wearing dress to polish shoes?? kneeling down somemore... a little too 夸张

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 23-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Think it is fake.

The gal doesn't seemed prepared to polish shoes at all. She is kneeling on the floor to polish shoes. If she does that, she won't last for more than 10min lo.

Moreover, when the security chased her away, she doesn't even rmbr her chair! And she claims she is often chased away by security. Then why she can't even fold up her chair while walking away?

And no one will be so readily answering questions from strangers. More likes well rehearsed interview.

Think they are just youngsters trying to make a statement.
Old 23-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Only in sbf.... If a syt beg for money to save a dying mother someone will say aiya fake fake.....

*yes i am a gentle emo dragon, i get easily kc .... But no so easy to give money

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 23-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Pardon me to say this. Any cute girls in Beijing / shanghai / Shen zhen. If they are not from a rich family.

They will offer themselves for (包养)。

That is their culture now. Verified by many of my china friend.

It's you have money or no money.

Those hot and pretty one. Within six month they get one car.
Within 1 year they get a house. Other living expenses not included.

Gone are the days where we could find hot china babes in singapore. Sad
Old 23-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Call me old
Call me emo
But fuck me if i dont feel sad now.

Is job market in china so bad perfectly healthy 2 hand 2 leg girl cannot earn decent living but have to kneel down to polish shoe?

She deserves better than this.

Any people who china is better can translte what she says.....i catch quarter ball only

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 23-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 16
lonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post

Any people who china is better can translte what she says.....i catch quarter ball only
Just a general summary of what she said.

She just recently came out from university and looking for a job. Since jobs are so hard to find, she thought of this plan that might be a unique method by polishing shoes in a kneeling position to gain empathy.

She says she has been doing these for few times even though the passer-by commented her tools looked new. Then she says she bought from supermarket.

She says finding and securing a job is better than losing her dignity/pride in doing this. She has been been finding a job for 1.5 years

This girl is playing innocent or does not understand their true culture of 包养.
However, if this is all true den uppz for her lah, good effort in polishing shoes though doesn't look like it. Singapore fresh graduates also looking for jobs.. dunno how many has awaited for a good long year to secure their dream job or at least a decent-pay job... haiz

Just my 2 cents

I only believe when I see and feel, not in the words of others. Everything is possible, depends how you talk

Uplist: - (minimum 3 points and above)
Old 23-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Precisely! Obviously was staged. Who is the gentlemen Who zapped me? Thank u.
Old 24-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18729 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet gal, dunn think she cant find any job. Heard some companies in China cannot find suitable staff?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1