The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 29-02-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post
You quite funny bro
This guy funniest. TMD. Still wan her to apologize to him?! He shld be the one to apologize instead ah.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Raveforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
Confirm. Big enough to fix into AUX hole nia. Only behind keyboard kpkb. Ownself talk ownself song.
If l am a keyboard warrior then who are you by responding. Knn.......lost of words threaten to meet up ah. Fight among us because of this bitch? The only reason l can think of either trying hard to show you are heroic to this bitch no 2 who can read the comment here. Or you are dependants on her for a living.

In order to save this bitch now is to stop commenting further. I can tahan whatever fuck thing you guys say here. Can she tahan her earning from her regular pool alone. Facts or slander at this stage people will still take precaution. Nothing can be undone now.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
This guy funniest. TMD. Still wan her to apologize to him?! He shld be the one to apologize instead ah.
She infected me dont even apologise and yet threaten me back by using stupid fiak like you to fight back. Come on at this stage damage has been done. This issues will calm done when no more farker loke you trying hard to defend her to get FJ or increase her income because you depend her for a living.

Just apologise because she started this shit. I need time to revover still. Dont forget, she will never know who booking she get is my friemd who will expose her FJ via video recording. Better warn her stop providing FJ till she can prove she is clean.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertini333 View Post
I wonder any souls who have been calling you names and threaten you ever dare to try #2 to prove you are wrong and rumor-mongering.

If they are so sure that you are lying then they should go try themselves and shut you up. As far as I can see now, either they attack you or defend her, but none has said that he himself will prove you wrong. Let the dick decides then, they will thank you for the pus and burning sensation later.
Fully agreed with you. Because those fools defending her are her regular that has errection issues. They are also the farkers that pamper her by paying for her to sleep follow by HJ. Because of this farker, thats why some girls got attitude issues. I really pity this farker working hard to defend this bitch try to show how heroic are them to earn a FJ from her.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LefthandGrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No one is trying to put him down. The point is he already made a statement. Bros out there can choose to believe or not. But he went on and on. Thats why i see ppl start to defend her.

Why go to that extend if u got no motive? Why try so hard to convince the whole village sia. Is up to us bro from here, U scold us back here for what? Real or not is our problem alrdy mah. We choose not to believe is our problem.

The more u bark about this, the more obvious bullshiting.
You are not caring for us bro, you are putting someone down.

Wah lau eh, seriously. Old tactic sia. I sad for those girls who serve u. Dont let u FJ, u sour grape and threaten. Let u FJ, u scold them bitch.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefthandGrip View Post
No one is trying to put him down. The point is he already made a statement. Bros out there can choose to believe or not. But he went on and on. Thats why i see ppl start to defend her.

Why go to that extend if u got no motive? Why try so hard to convince the whole village sia. Is up to us bro from here, U scold us back here for what? Real or not is our problem alrdy mah. We choose not to believe is our problem.

Wah lau eh, seriously. Old tactic sia. I sad for those girls who serve u. Dont let u FJ, u sour grape and threaten. Let u FJ, u scold them bitch.
If those farkers supporting her stop the shit, there no need for me to argue back. Old tactics......go search tru my post. I have never done thid to any girls before. This bitch is extreme.....FJ with many bro and tyet say only to me. When l get infected ask her about it still deny on it. Worst threaten to expose my look which she already did when l told her will expose her infected me with STDs.

To end this is simple......just apologise and admit she did FJ to maintain customer pool. Not keep on keep her regular to argue so much. Facts is she infected me, she has to be resoonsible because she lie to me.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefthandGrip View Post

Exactly. If there’s no motive, I don’t understand why do u keep putting her down? There only one reason to me. You just wanna affect her reputation and affect her income. Why? Coz you can’t get something you wan? Somewhere went wrong after you gave her so much as per you claim? Ego affected?

What I can’t accept is ppl is earning a living. And you’re trying to break her rice bowl. Big man like you bully a girl. Base on what you claim you’re infected, how can you proof it when u claim every 2 to 3 days you have been whoring. Just by your words you’re infected by her? Come on la...
Old 29-02-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveforfun View Post
Fully agreed with you. Because those fools defending her are her regular that has errection issues. They are also the farkers that pamper her by paying for her to sleep follow by HJ. Because of this farker, thats why some girls got attitude issues. I really pity this farker working hard to defend this bitch try to show how heroic are them to earn a FJ from her.
We don’t need to be so cheap I like you la. I wan FJ I got money I know how to settle myself. No need come play simi errection issues etc. 玩不起不要玩. _|_
Old 29-02-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveforfun View Post
If l am a keyboard warrior then who are you by responding. Knn.......lost of words threaten to meet up ah. Fight among us because of this bitch? The only reason l can think of either trying hard to show you are heroic to this bitch no 2 who can read the comment here. Or you are dependants on her for a living.

In order to save this bitch now is to stop commenting further. I can tahan whatever fuck thing you guys say here. Can she tahan her earning from her regular pool alone. Facts or slander at this stage people will still take precaution. Nothing can be undone now.
I’m responding as a man. Coz you’re being a fucking piece of shit disgracing the males. And pls. Don’t use “us”. Mai xia suay la you. Pui.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

I hope u stop with your comment too. Just by using your words here tell ppl you’re infected by her doesn’t make sense. Anyone here can put anything here. You stop others will stop. Get it into your brain.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GGGN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Confirm. Big enough to fix into AUX hole nia. Only behind keyboard kpkb. Ownself talk ownself song.
Hmmm, is it called cyberpcc???
Old 01-03-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GGGN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Exactly. If there’s no motive, I don’t understand why do u keep putting her down? There only one reason to me. You just wanna affect her reputation and affect her income. Why? Coz you can’t get something you wan? Somewhere went wrong after you gave her so much as per you claim? Ego affected?

What I can’t accept is ppl is earning a living. And you’re trying to break her rice bowl. Big man like you bully a girl. Base on what you claim you’re infected, how can you proof it when u claim every 2 to 3 days you have been whoring. Just by your words you’re infected by her? Come on la...
I Guess it was because he wanna find her for massage. Knowing him and his demands, she dun wanna serve him. That why he buay song as he had patronised her many time and feel face loss. So he smeared her online to punish her, hoping her customer base will drop... this is what I think lor ... that why he is so persistent
Old 01-03-2020, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
newbie80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have visited No. 2 once a week for the month of Feb, including this week, everything is fine for me and for her, so i definitely think she is safe and has no std

The picture posted in the thread of Number 2 should be taken down, not fair to her blow up everything in this thread... Hope some one can take action
Old 01-03-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 19
JackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agreed with you. If tio reject by the girl just move on la. Must be damm demanding that's why the girl reject. Want to make till like he's the victim. Why make a big fuss over here. Why need to use std to affect people rice bowl? No wonder when I wanna book her always need to wait so long and no choice due to time constraint and have to find those available at that moment. Now good new to those have not try her can start booking liao loh..

No 2 and 1 are till the ang pai there in terms of looks and service. Always must advance booking if want try their good service. New girl on the block is 8 which I heard from the counter
Thanx to all Bros who UP me...
Old 01-03-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 19
JackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie80 View Post
I have visited No. 2 once a week for the month of Feb, including this week, everything is fine for me and for her, so i definitely think she is safe and has no std

The picture posted in the thread of Number 2 should be taken down, not fair to her blow up everything in this thread... Hope some one can take action
I have been chionging little Saigon since 2014 and everything is fine there. Had been staying low profile lurking in here. Till I see injustice that's why I appear. Maybe that poor guy got std from else where and put the blame on 2 because he got rejected by 2. Anyway quite a number of girls able to do bbbj. Depends on your chemistry with her.
Thanx to all Bros who UP me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1