The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
Karasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCBkia View Post
any bros who are season cheongster in yangon? do share with me some of the interesting must go places for a first timer there....

i guess the cheong scene should be similiar to places like PP or hcm i guess but would appreciate if bros share more with me ... does not want to overpay and break the market prices
What are you looking for? Massages with HJ, there’s plenty. Can recommend a few good ones, very rare to get fj. Full service place, I know one near Waizayantar city mart. It’s a Chinese brothel, a bit pricey but hot PRC girls. Or can try pick up FLs at clubs.
Old 21-02-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leeseyaung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuno View Post
What are you looking for? Massages with HJ, there’s plenty. Can recommend a few good ones, very rare to get fj. Full service place, I know one near Waizayantar city mart. It’s a Chinese brothel, a bit pricey but hot PRC girls. Or can try pick up FLs at clubs.
Can you PM me the contact near Waizayantar City Mart? Thanks in advance.
Old 22-02-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Casperemillio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can you please pm me the location? Thankss
Old 22-02-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

luckyluke42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can you tell us your recommendations for massage +HJ? (or MP) Thanks in advance!
Old 22-02-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Karasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Eh, I don’t know what you look for in massage places, I think most massages place have pretty ones and also not so pretty ones. My fav girls are at these places:

No.5 G-star I (gives bj on 3rd visit)
No.5 G-star II (Uptown hotel) (Shan ethnic girl good at massage)
Amy Myanmar Sports Hotel (nice boobies)
Cherry Hotel Shwegonedaing (fj for regular customers)
Rosy Vintage Yacht Hotel (90% fuckable I think)

Also new discovery: The Hub Spa and My Time Spa in RGN City Lodge (can get BJ here but some girls cmi)

Lazy to pm the bros so will just say here. There’s a Chinese Place 东方水都 just ahead from waizayantar road city mart if you go past Electronic City (can find this on google map). Is a brothel served by PRC girls, highly trained, hot+cold bj, AR, catbath, AJ, all services included. Got different categories depending on your budget.

Please don’t zap me.
Old 23-02-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Andaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Eh, I don’t know what you look for in massage places, I think most massages place have pretty ones and also not so pretty ones. My fav girls are at these places:

Also new discovery: The Hub Spa and My Time Spa in RGN City Lodge (can get BJ here but some girls cmi)

Lazy to pm the bros so will just say here. There’s a Chinese Place 东方水都 just ahead from waizayantar road city mart if you go past Electronic City (can find this on google map). Is a brothel served by PRC girls, highly trained, hot+cold bj, AR, catbath, AJ, all services included. Got different categories depending on your budget.

Please don’t zap me.
Bro! How much for those prc girls?
Old 23-02-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

Please don’t zap me.
Can you get to choose girls? How many girls?
Old 23-02-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaman View Post
Bro! How much for those prc girls?
I went there during their New Year promotion. Honestly, I’m not sure because my Mandarin is quite pathetic. But I believe they have up to 300,000 MMK category. But I opted for the cheapest one which was 120,000 MMK at that time. Quite pricey compared to what we can get in SG but there, they need to be discrete and mainly servicing rich Chinese immigrants.

Yes you can select girls. They take you to one room and a girl was called in for you to look at. First girl was not to my liking so asked the OKT guy to switch. Second one, quite acceptable for me so I went for it. The girl took me up the stairs to a hotel-style room with attached shower and toilet. Gave me a bath and get down to business. I got two shots off and left.

Honest discretion: I personally think it’s more value-for-money to try the local girls at the nightclubs. But many local girls don’t give bbbj and just lay there like a starfish.

Go in evening or night time better, more girls to choose.
Old 23-02-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

omgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Please don’t zap me.
What is the name of the establishment?
Is the name written in chinese, in the back of a restaurant by any chance?
Old 23-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgg View Post
What is the name of the establishment?
Is the name written in chinese, in the back of a restaurant by any chance?
Yes, in Chinese back of an alley like area. There’s actually a stairs that Is easy to miss and have to go up. When I went there first time, I missed the stairs and thought it wasn’t open.
Old 23-02-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went there during their New Year promotion. Honestly, I’m not sure because my Mandarin is quite pathetic. But I believe they have up to 300,000 MMK category. But I opted for the cheapest one which was 120,000 MMK at that time. Quite pricey compared to what we can get in SG but there, they need to be discrete and mainly servicing rich Chinese immigrants.

Yes you can select girls. They take you to one room and a girl was called in for you to look at. First girl was not to my liking so asked the OKT guy to switch. Second one, quite acceptable for me so I went for it. The girl took me up the stairs to a hotel-style room with attached shower and toilet. Gave me a bath and get down to business. I got two shots off and left.

Honest discretion: I personally think it’s more value-for-money to try the local girls at the nightclubs. But many local girls don’t give bbbj and just lay there like a starfish.

Go in evening or night time better, more girls to choose.
Thank you so much. By the way, do they open in the afternoon?
How is the 300,000ks girl look like? Tall beauty , pretty or big boob?
Old 23-02-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
CCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

for almost 300sgd i rather go for model or local fl.... sorry but thats my view...

Frankly speaking after my trip here i will have to say the cheong scene here not very playable compare to other countries.

Went to emperor two nights saw a few quite pretty one but bring back is a terrible disaster. wont even want to go into details of how bad it was.

Massage place is literally scratching and piano massage.. i was still thinking jb and some sg shop the massage is piano here its confirm piano. Tried excel level 3 and place quite run down. got a hj at 30000 with top remove but dislike it when touch top have to add this touch below have to add that... worst off the hj can hj till my foreskin tear and pain like crazy

but will have to say the food here is quite good and girls are pretty but if you wish to find girls who can service this place is not the right place. Mainly communication barrier, service not able to give and the girls mostly dead on bed
Old 24-02-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

To be clear, not advertising or recommending it anyway. As I mentioned, that place is mainly for rich Chinese immigrants there. Just sharing what I know only in a slight chance that someone here might be interested. Some of us are stuck in Yangon so have to make do with what’s there. I never RTF there anyway. 300,000 MMk is not something I can blow myself on a bonk. Have to consider that they cant provide these scenes openly like other countries hence the high price. To be fair, that category girls are close to model from what I saw. Ofcoz, Yangon cheong scene is not so kind for expats. But my local friends have bonked legit Myanmar models for around 500,000 MMK a night.

If anyone else know any other fj place, please do share. Coz the ones I heard of are mostly for poor local guys, 18000mmk a pop but with smelly, starfish girls.
Old 24-02-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

omgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes, in Chinese back of an alley like area. There’s actually a stairs that Is easy to miss and have to go up. When I went there first time, I missed the stairs and thought it wasn’t open.
Thank you very much for your reply! I think I know where it is. Any Bros interested to try that place out?
Old 24-02-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

luckyluke42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks! Actually I'm more in convenient location than the look of the girls as I am not very difficult. Do you know anything downtown (I'll definitely try Vintage Yacht) or around sanchaung?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1