The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Purple Dao

Looks 7/10 pocket fun size MILF
Boobs 7/10 enhanced
Bbbj 7/10 good average hard working
Cim 7/10 good Cim

Dao looks like the mvp in this house but I think Jean is better in skills and tits. Will rtf Jean. Dao is overall good MILF, no deep tbroat or rimjob but good Cim

Last edited by Loadedgun; 13-04-2024 at 03:06 PM.
Old 13-04-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsong71 View Post
Bros , do take note that BF will be increased slightly . On 19 April , BF will be 5,000 baht for nightwish group and agogo bars. For bros that frequent Pattaya , you know where to find the ladies .

For those that want to find ladies , advice is go clubs or along Beach road on 19 April as there will be a super big party and road is closed ,as there are many ladies enjoying themselves there to avoid hefty BF.

A guide to prices

Agogo lady LT 5k to 12 k ( 5 to 6 hours )

Soi 6 LT 4k to 6 k
Soi Buakhow bar LT 3 to 5 k
( go back home 5 am to 1 pm as you need to negotiate first )

Hollywood LT 7 to 10 k and 20 k for super looks
Ibar, insonmia ,Myst , Republic LT 3 to 6k
wtf 5k BF!!!!
hahahahaha omggggg
Old 13-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wtf 5k BF!!!!
hahahahaha omggggg
Should ask the girl or bar, go n f themselves but frankly there are guys willing to pay for it. Pattaya was a nice monger place, 500b bf, 3k LT. Used to go there weekly but after the cb cockroaches, PRC... the price had since keep going up to unreasonable.
Old 14-04-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

My guide is never to play and punt during Songkran. There are better times and better prices.
Old 14-04-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Should ask the girl or bar, go n f themselves but frankly there are guys willing to pay for it. Pattaya was a nice monger place, 500b bf, 3k LT. Used to go there weekly but after the cb cockroaches, PRC... the price had since keep going up to unreasonable.

yes, WAS
after covid it became more expensive than bangkok.
i dont plan to ever go back there again, still need to spend time to travel there from airport.
now pattaya is a tourist trap
Old Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Spoke to many girls but rtf juney for her relaxing gentle throat sucking blowjob, she was gentle and took her time, a good 20 mins blowjob no hands, no teeth, just to tongue and throat, as I cum, she went faster, and as I was cumming, she use her tongue to lick and suck my cock as I was cumming, she does very deliberate post sucking and makes her one of the best blowjob artist in my life, yes songk girls rather play water but these girls are working, so they will try to extract as much from you as possible given that or not, that demand has increased but premium of st 5k is joke and good pussy and all the good things in life are usually free. Been all the popular spots in Thailand as I say Covid did make inflation in Bangkok worst but not as worst as sg and Pattaya is similar to living in Jb but finding blowjob queens are easy. Song k made may and nico good back and should be back today, need to save my sperm for them
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
that demand has increased but premium of st 5k is joke
5k is not even ST, is just barfine only
Old Today, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
haha1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy