The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2003, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by Tr|pp|ng
goto this website www.thatsguangzhou.com
There is a whole list of pubs, restaurants and ktvs there. Use the addresses as much as you like, but NEVER consider their reviews because its all bullshit. Whatever you need, just post it here and I'll help u as much as I can

Cheers!
Bro Tr|pp|ng

I will be at GZ for an transit on 15 Dec and the connecting time is 6 hours. This will definitely be boring and CBL.

Can you pls advise on what can I do during the transit or where can I go to ???

Is the airport very far from the city where all the happenings happen....
Old 03-11-2003, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Good One Dude!

You really can't do much during transit. Airport not very far from City.
Take a cab to city for a foot reflexalogy. Cheap and good there. Try the one along huan shi dong lu. Next to the TV station. on the same side as the Guangdong International Plaza Hotel.
Quote:
Originally posted by just4fun
Bro Tr|pp|ng

I will be at GZ for an transit on 15 Dec and the connecting time is 6 hours. This will definitely be boring and CBL.

Can you pls advise on what can I do during the transit or where can I go to ???

Is the airport very far from the city where all the happenings happen....
Old 03-11-2003, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Good One Dude!

Quote:
Originally posted by shagman69
You really can't do much during transit. Airport not very far from City.
Take a cab to city for a foot reflexalogy. Cheap and good there. Try the one along huan shi dong lu. Next to the TV station. on the same side as the Guangdong International Plaza Hotel.
Heee...hee... that happen to be my favourite foor reflexalogy place in GZ too. Guangdong International Plaza Hotel is my most frequent stayed hotel whenever I am in GZ......

The exact location is 4th floor "Yi Wah" ta sia (center) tel : 020-8386-5155 or 8383-7899......

RMB 70( for afternoon session, after 1800: rmb98) for two solid hours of great foot reflexalogy with drinks and desert provided. Somemore private room for two to three person.....I used purchased their "season coupon" which is slightly cheaper....

The distance to "pei yoon" airport from there is about 15km, normally takes less than half hour....but beware of traffic jam during office hour.....I almost miss my flight once b'cos of the heavy traffic and narrow road to the airport...better take as 45 mintues to airport.....
Old 03-11-2003, 12:33 PM
Samster

DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Good One Dude!

There is another cheaper place. From the direction of Guangdong Int Hotel, walk towards the TV station. On the right there will be a nice Western Resturant. There is also a hotel lobby for a 2 star hotel. Get into it and go to the 10 floor. the place is call ??? something like Royal Foot.
Before noon is RMB38 afternoon onwards is RMB45 with deserts.
Bro Sinoview, you should go try it.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
Heee...hee... that happen to be my favourite foor reflexalogy place in GZ too. Guangdong International Plaza Hotel is my most frequent stayed hotel whenever I am in GZ......

The exact location is 4th floor "Yi Wah" ta sia (center) tel : 020-8386-5155 or 8383-7899......

RMB 70( for afternoon session, after 1800: rmb98) for two solid hours of great foot reflexalogy with drinks and desert provided. Somemore private room for two to three person.....I used purchased their "season coupon" which is slightly cheaper....

The distance to "pei yoon" airport from there is about 15km, normally takes less than half hour....but beware of traffic jam during office hour.....I almost miss my flight once b'cos of the heavy traffic and narrow road to the airport...better take as 45 mintues to airport.....
Old 03-11-2003, 03:50 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Good One Dude!

Quote:
There is another cheaper place. From the direction of Guangdong Int Hotel, walk towards the TV station. On the right there will be a nice Western Resturant. There is also a hotel lobby for a 2 star hotel. Get into it and go to the 10 floor. the place is call ??? something like Royal Foot.
Before noon is RMB38 afternoon onwards is RMB45 with deserts.
Bro Sinoview, you should go try it.
Yes....I been to this place too. A very nioce cosy place. Not too big but very relaxing place......It's on Huan shi chon lu.....

Actually both of them belong to the same group know "Yu Zhu tang" or "Royal Foot" Centre. They got another five branches all over GZ.......

So Bro SG69, you seem to be very familar with the surrounding area .....Share with me what are the good makan, cheong and drinking places around there leh....I got a cow in GZ, thus not much opportunities to explore round leh.......

I like the Korean rest. "Che Ju Do"which is just beside the Garden hotel. A Chinese restaurant known as "Lei Garden" (don't know if it related to the HK group) is also my favourite.....Acorss the street from Guang Dong Intl Hotel is a Chinese rest which looks old....but the food is quite good and quite reasonably priced..... In general, the cost of food in GZ is slightly about the same as in SH but more costly than in DG, SZ and ZH.

Many thanks....
Old 03-11-2003, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
From GZ international airport, how do i get to ZhuiHai? How much would the cost be? Thanks
Old 03-11-2003, 05:34 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good One Dude!

Frankly, I don't really go for makan there as the food are similar to ours in SIN and HK.
Cheong around huan Shi Dong Lu. I hope the pubs there still provide a good numbers of FLs.
Once had a sandwhich for RMB600.
Other than that, I go Li Shui for HC. About RMB350 for 2 hr of Massage and Bonk.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
Yes....I been to this place too. A very nioce cosy place. Not too big but very relaxing place......It's on Huan shi chon lu.....

Actually both of them belong to the same group know "Yu Zhu tang" or "Royal Foot" Centre. They got another five branches all over GZ.......

So Bro SG69, you seem to be very familar with the surrounding area .....Share with me what are the good makan, cheong and drinking places around there leh....I got a cow in GZ, thus not much opportunities to explore round leh.......

I like the Korean rest. "Che Ju Do"which is just beside the Garden hotel. A Chinese restaurant known as "Lei Garden" (don't know if it related to the HK group) is also my favourite.....Acorss the street from Guang Dong Intl Hotel is a Chinese rest which looks old....but the food is quite good and quite reasonably priced..... In general, the cost of food in GZ is slightly about the same as in SH but more costly than in DG, SZ and ZH.

Many thanks....
Old 04-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good One Dude!

Quote:
Frankly, I don't really go for makan there as the food are similar to ours in SIN and HK.
Cheong around huan Shi Dong Lu. I hope the pubs there still provide a good numbers of FLs.
Once had a sandwhich for RMB600.
Other than that, I go Li Shui for HC. About RMB350 for 2 hr of Massage and Bonk.
OIC...Where is Li Shui ??? Name of district or hotel ? Pls provide more details.....

Many thanks....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1