The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Stop giving money to ppl that ask for FL advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I understand that part about scammers need money. Who doesn’t?

But when you say scammers need money and imply it’s ok for them to “scam”, then something is wrong. Robbers need money too. Rapists need sex. Then ?

I have more respect for a lady who needs money and earns it as an FL ML or selling merchandise than a scammer. At least she is earning from a service provided.
Scamming others whatever the method is wrong

By saying it’s ok you are implying that bros here are less deserving and there is no wrong in scamming them.
You misunderstood the context. TS called a potential FL a scammer. I am saying they are humans too. Just stuck in a bad situation. Never implied It is ok to scam. Pity the person, hate her method. Get it?
Old 18-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starling1 View Post
my father used to say if someone asking/begging for money just buy them a meal never give them money
My father has a better saying. Teach the person to fish, not give him a fish. Unfortunately, some people just can't fish. Maybe economy bad. Maybe down on her luck. Have pity and help. If you don't wanna help, at least don't stop people from helping - which is what TS is doing.
Old 18-01-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15516 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
Agree here with Bro.
Guys stop giving in to such, they are taking easy money.
Perpetual liars not just in that but in FL forum or any forum.
Selling videos, panties whatsoever.

Look at FL rates, be it local or non local, its ballooning. You can say its demand and supply. But it is going exponential and super rates just cause some of our buddies here spoil market.

*thinking they can be the shining Armour of that girl to get free fucks in future?88

Men are here for reasons Sex and entertainment.
Women are here for reasons, Sex and entertainment ,but most importantly MONEY above those two.

No offense to a few sister that are genuine here. here refereingto those scammers, lazy bums , act high price tags females.

the world is a funny place, "to each his own" - think with big head... and if you still get scammed take that as a learning experience. At the end of the day, who is to says what is right and what is wrong..happy kau leow!
Old 18-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope my message goes through, this scammer has already repeated the same tactic afew times throughout the years, pattern always the same. Sob story of a female being forced by life to become a FL

If you really want to do donation then just look at the local fl dome, thats the place where the real cases are, local females forced by bad circumstances to become a FL....all of the real cases are already in the FL dome selling their body

This type of adult discussion thread is just a bait story to elict donations from kind hearted folks, just think about it.....those people who really need money all have real financial problems, will starting a thread make their real problems go away ? Wtf is there even to discuss about ? If u need money then u need money, talk so much also wont produce a single cent.

Those genuine cases are already working as FL because they know they really need the money, if you want to do donation then go and find them. Its quite sad to see scammers using sob stories to cheat money when the real people who need help have to sell their bodies in fl dome
Old 18-01-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

starling1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
My father has a better saying. Teach the person to fish, not give him a fish. Unfortunately, some people just can't fish. Maybe economy bad. Maybe down on her luck. Have pity and help. If you don't wanna help, at least don't stop people from helping - which is what TS is doing.
my father also said about the fishing theory what i am saying is if you are very wealthy got more than enough money to give go ahead TS mention about scam don't give blindly this is internet you don't know its a he or a she the other side if the lady aready in this line by all means engage her service to help her
Old 18-01-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You misunderstood the context. TS called a potential FL a scammer. I am saying they are humans too. Just stuck in a bad situation. Never implied It is ok to scam. Pity the person, hate her method. Get it?
So when you hate the method, you call those who expose the “method” people without compassion?

That makes sense huh

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 18-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
So when you hate the method, you call those who expose the “method” people without compassion?

That makes sense huh
I said TS won't understand Compassion bec of the vulgar way he writes. Hello, this is P3 English Comprehension. Your English standard so bad??

I paste for you below to see clearly

Quote:
If someone else can help them, why not? But given the vulgar way you write, you won't understand such things as Compassion. Have a good day
Old 18-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

And true to my words, TS just proved he does not understand Compassion. Finding FL in local FL dome is not called Compassion or Donation. It is called Buying a Service.
Old 18-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
hayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Personally i think it is a buyer and seller market. Paying a high premium does not mean it is a scam.

Scam comes in when the "goods or service" is not being delivered as promised or not delivered.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I said TS won't understand Compassion bec of the vulgar way he writes. Hello, this is P3 English Comprehension. Your English standard so bad??

I paste for you below to see clearly
Your attitude ain’t too great either. You cannot bring a point across without being mean ?

That hardly helps your point.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 18-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=MoeLanYong;16922476]Scammer dun need money? Scammer not human? Sorry, I happen to believe there is good in everyone. Including bros here. And scammers. They are just faced with tough situations.

Rapists also human right ?

Good in scammers ? Hmmm logical indeed. They got “no choice” but to cheat huh. Really no choice. Forced by life circumstances to cheat others of their money.

I wonder why we sentence these fraudsters to jail sentences if that’s the case

Old 18-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your attitude ain’t too great either. You cannot bring a point across without being mean ?

That hardly helps your point.
Hahaha. When one cannot differentiate between fact, accuracy, mean and vulgar, there is no point continuing the conversation. You know, pearls before swine. The readers here can form their own conclusion. Have a nice day. Lol
Old 18-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha. When one cannot differentiate between fact, accuracy, mean and vulgar, there is no point continuing the conversation. You know, pearls before swine. Have a nice day. Lol
No worries. I don’t have to convince you about your attitude. I only have to convince others.

And to point out that sympathy for scammers is a no-no. Your attitude merely helps me.

But I did LOL’ed you thinking you were a pearl. Jesus !

Old 18-01-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That moelan guy i think is either a troll or a retard, its sad to think that what he post might be his true opinions

Moelan u better wake up your idea, how stupid can u be until scammer you also want to give your money, u think money grow on tree or drop from sky , aiyo really sia.....

Finally let me give you a idea of how stupid you are, nobody said you must have sex after meeting a fl, you can always meet them to give them a hong bao with your well wishes and leave or chit chat abit afterwards. If you want to donate anonymously you can contact a independant fl and donate direct to her.

If you want to help out those girls who due to circumstances end up doing fl.....the genuine cases are all in the fl dome !
Old 18-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedPotato View Post
That moelan guy i think is either a troll or a retard, its sad to think that what he post might be his true opinions

Moelan u better wake up your idea, how stupid can u be until scammer you also want to give your money, u think money grow on tree or drop from sky , aiyo really sia.....

Finally let me give you a idea of how stupid you are, nobody said you must have sex after meeting a fl, you can always meet them to give them a hong bao with your well wishes and leave or chit chat abit afterwards. If you want to donate anonymously you can contact a independant fl and donate direct to her.

If you want to help out those girls who due to circumstances end up doing fl.....the genuine cases are all in the fl dome !
Bro don’t be like him. We can bring our points across without resorting to name calling. Don’t stoop to his level please

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1