The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Spawn off from the thread - https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=846042

Was chatting inside and did some sharing, but some bros have been asking me to start a thread instead, so I'm collating all I shared so far and continue the story from here.

------------------------

I'll try to narrate and recall, but been a while already.

She's definitely pretty, attractively pretty. Flashing her ring on her finger really compliments her well.

She wore a white satin blouse and black skirt on my interview day. I remember I stepped in and was like 'WOW, freaking pretty HR'. My mind was purely on hoping I get the job so that I can get to know her.

Pretty, long haired, fair complexion with a beauty mole near her upper lips, it really compliments her and doesn't make her look weird. As for figure, well maintained, not super slender, but slight curvy. Ample ratio of weight to figure, if you know what I mean.

As for her breasts (she doesn't let me call them tits, she feels it's very unChristian ?? ), she's a full C cup (of course I found that out later).

I'll call her Janice:

Looks: 8-9/10

The rating is because of her age, as she grows older, she actually gets more radiant and pretty. You don't get sick of looking at her. You just want to stare 24/7 at her.

Figure: Slight curvy, not fat, not plump, right size for her height and figure, the ratio is perfect, no exaggerating DD boobs with 24" waist and 38 hips. If I remember, she was a 32C-26-35.

Hair: Long, until below her breasts. She doesn't color her hair, lets it remain natural in color.

Dressing: Simply confident, the way she carries herself, not wearing clothes that would even give a hint on the bra she's wearing.
- Blouses with sleeves (can't even see the side boobs)
- Long a-line skirts (long as in, minimally above the knee)
- Dresses (nice fitted, not too tight, just enough to accentuate her figure and flair)
- Heels (she loves them, in HR it's only professional to dress proper).

Weight: around 55kg

Height: 168cm

Marriage: About 9 years. Her husband is from church, nice fella, good husband, but lacking in the romance department, can't flirt with her and also dote on her the way she likes. She told me wedding vows are for life, and it's a promise made before God and she will keep it strictly (hmm... )

Religion: Christian, devout. Prays before meals, does her daily quiet time, has a bible study group session weekly and teaches sunday school to kids (she adores kids like her husband). She doesn't misbehave and takes her faith seriously and will never shy away when people ask what is her religion.

She has a shelf in the HR office, which she keeps a bible and she reads it whenever she takes a break, that kind of commitment is really very encouraging to other Christians in office.

Personality: Very funny, can joke (not about church though) and able to make small talk. Able to communicate and don't make you feel that she's my boss, so I cannot go lunch with her, or chat casually that kind of person.

Sexuality: Hungry, loves to try new things, believes that once the bond is formed, she will commit herself to being similar to what a wife would do for her husband. Still carries herself properly even in public.

Sexual History: Only her husband. She stayed a virgin until marriage. No other men since. *Ahem*
Old 26-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

I always like to joke and also behave friendly, it wasn't long before we really hit it off and became like very good friends, instead of colleagues. When I spotted her mistakes, I told her off. She didn't get angry but appreciated what I did for her.

Wow, how do you find such a boss? Well, one day just casually in pantry:

J(anice): Hey gog, I forgot ask you, if it's not too personal, what's your religion?

gog: Oh, I'm Christian, I attend XXXX Church, you leh?

J: Wahhhhh me too leh! I attend YYYY Church, I teach sunday school there too. Got time you must come my church with me!

gog: (Er.. feels weird, trying to poach me from my church?) Sure! You let me know lor. It would be nice to see you worshipping in church and also join you in it.

J: Ok ok, there's a Christmas production end of the year, maybe you can join me?

gog: (ahhhh still far away, she'll forget by then.) Ok, on!

You know, actually, I took this job is because you were to pretty, I wanted to court you, but hor, join liao then know you are married.

(Almost wanted to kill myself, why did I tell her this????)

J: *laughs* well, you should have ASKED before you take the job right? Tooooooooo late buddy. You'll be fine as a Christian brother.

gog: *cries hard in my heart* Haha, yes boss... yes boss.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Weeks passed, we were all busy, in between, we lunched together 2-3 times a week, the rest of the team weren't Christians and sometimes we spoke a lot about church and bible, and it was making them uneasy, so we decided to lunch together without the rest.

Honestly, there ought to be a rule against HR accessing staff's P-file for personal reasons. She went through my file to pick up my date of birth and secretly arranged a lunch celebration for me at a very expensive location.

I was thinking wah... why lunch so far away until at the end of the meal, a birthday cake came and she was so ecstatic about it.

J(anice): Surprise!!! Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to gog ... happy birthday to you!!!

gog: wah lao eh... pai seh liao la!!!

For a guy, it can be quite an awkward feeling, that a girl doing that in public and she's not even my girl.

J: Paiseh your head, faster la, make a wish, and put out the candles.

gog: Wait, how do you know it's my birthday????

She didn't answer, and later I found out how she got the info, then...

If you all were thinking I dipped my finger in the cream, smeared her face, then she would chase me with her fingers in cream, and we would tease each other, stopping, looking at each other and kiss...

It didn't happen!!!!!!
Old 26-11-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

22 Dec.

J(anice): Oei, gog!

Gog: Simi la boss.

We were very comfortable being casual in our communications as she believes authority for her is to make decisions related to work. Not to throw upon others.

J: Christmas is coming.

Her eyes open big big.

gog: You don't tell me you need me to OT over Christmas hor!!!

Actually, really scared need to as it's year end, Finance also busy.

J: No la, something better! It's my church's Christmas production! You promised to go!!

Wah lao eh. She really remembered.

She's very meticulous (most of the times) at work, when she slips up however, I'm always almost there to catch her errors and rectify immediately.

This time, she really didn't slip up.

Her hands were pressing her shoulders inwards and kiap her palms between her knees like a child awaiting an exciting present - of me to say yes.

Teaser: I could see her breasts squeezed between the arms when she did that \ / shape body hugging.

What man could possible think of a reason not to go at that sight?

gog: Ok!!!!!! You jio, I go la, but your ah lao going also leh, later he think we got 1 leg how?

J: He will say I need to have better taste in men.

Wah.. tio suut... one arrow to my knee immediately. Lose liao.. mai try and continue.

gog: ok ok... see you there.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

For the rest who aren't Christians, 25th December is generally a big day, a day where all Christians, who usually how busy also can't make it for church services, will turn up.

Most churches will have a special service, usually a play, skit or sermon based on Christmas. Her church was no different. Mine too actually, but since I promised her to go, I told my bible study group I can't make it.

Just two days before 25th, she passed me an invitation and told me she had to kill a few people for it (jesting, I hope).

gog: Hey J, I'm here (via WA)

J(anice): You'll see me, I'll be on stage.

gog: HUH. "Y U NO TELL ME" I sent back my WA message.

J: Surprise ma, help support support me a bit la!!!

gog: I replied "Lonely... I am so lonely.... I have nobody..."

J: Idiot. *insert stick out tongue emoticon*

And as luck would had it... 2 couples on my side, and the men chose to sit next to me, meaning their girls are away from me. Zzz... I must look like some horny fart to them.

Call me old romantic, I archived our chats, so when it takes me too long to post it's trying to piece the event and cut out certain (lengthy parts).
Old 26-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Soon the usual call to service came, prayed, sang some Christmas songs, but still, no J in sight. The big screens hanging above the stage focused on all but nowhere to find J.

*Snip & cut*

The skit started, it's about the birth of Jesus, so I was watching and ... WAIT A MINUTE.. that... MARY.. isn't... OMG, it's J!!!!

Honestly, I saw her eagerly playing the role of Mary, pouring her heart, soul and voice into it. Wah.. that conviction is real, she really takes her faith seriously.

Wah... really deserved a standing ovation at the end of all of it.

I'm not sure I was attracted to her strong belief in religion, or to her, it just seemed that she is so perfect, so holy and everything a Christian woman would have and be.

And yes, I'm still ALONE in the crowd.

Finally a message came in.

J(anice): Hey, where are you, my husband has left with friends, I'm starving!!! (with 3 exclamation marks).

gog: I'm by the #123 door, if you can't see me, then you are blind.

J: Oei!

Smacks my right shoulder softly.

J: I'm hungrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy.

O-M-F-G.

First time, I saw her outside of church, in shorts. Long legs, clean and ... fair. Wah lao. Nose bleed.

J: Oi, sexual harassment ah, staring at me? Ai si ah (want die ah - direct translation).

gog: No la, I see your legs so fat you still hungry, not scared put on weight ah?

For the uninitiated, such 'rude' remarks are usually between two close friends, who can joke freely.

-- Deep Pause --

Janice was glaring at me. Oh sh1t. Did I say the wrong things?

Uncontrollably, she covered her mouth, squat down bending her knees and ankles and started to laugh very hard.

She stood up and kicked my shin lightly.

J(anice): IDIOT! I don't care, you owe me dinner, you call me fat, back to office, I will make sure you kena badly!

She's darn adorable. I skewered her and she laughed and then threatened me with something she knows she will never follow through.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

gog: Late liao mai eat too much la, fat... we go porridge ok?

J(anice): *Pouts her mouth like some spoilt brat* At least can add doughstick or not?

gog: HAR-NA-HAR-NA, aiyoh, you hor, fat-die-you.

Suddenly I sensed 2 evil horns growing out of her, as she minimises her eyes to a line and glares at me. Oops.

gog: I'm parked there, let's go.

Hurriedly, I ran, before she kicks me again.

Service ended about 11pm, with her needing to change, bid farewell, pray before leaving, it was already near 12mn. Really is fat-die-me to eat so late.

There's only one place I know opened till late - Chinatown.

Reached, and parked along the side, it's so late, no wardens will come to summon. I turned around, eh? Where's J? Did she fall down? Then I saw a face glacing at me through my side window.

I opened the door, and she stuck her hands towards me.

J: No energy le... hungry, pull me out.

For a woman her age, she really sometimes behave like a little girl. Her hands were not that smooth, obviously, she does housework and without gloves. She maintains herself, but there's only so much she can do.

She pulled my arm and hung her arms around mine, I felt something soft. If I need to spell this out, you guys are in the wrong forum. I almost froze in my tracks. Again she is unaware that this constitutes flirting but to her, this is a form of friendliness and ladylike to her. Like going to a prom or party, you would be a lady and hang arms around your +1.

I ordered frog leg porridge, and she took the fish slice porridge. I added 2 doughsticks for her, and she literally was like 'omg omg omg omg' (g = goodness, not the other).

As we sat down,

J: Let's say grace before food.

I nodded and she began giving thanks while the poor food server arrived was standing next to us waiting.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

I was taking up the frog leg and de-boning it when I saw her puppy eyes glancing at me.

gog: No, mine.

J: *blinks her eyes*

gog: NO.

J: *pouts her lips and bites hard*

gog: ...

J: *smiles widely and flutters her eyes*

I decided to just stick my spoon with the meat & porridge towards her. I had already used the spoon and eaten a bit of the porridge prior. I was hoping it would disgust her enough to reject. Suddenly, I saw Jaws. Before I realised it, she put the entire spoon into her mouth while I held it and sucked up the porridge and frog meat.

I lost all momentum and went quiet, going back to my porridge while she yakked about the rehearsals, skit and she was happily telling me the processes but I heard nothing. I was lost in my own world of esctacy over what she just did. Yeah, saliva's no big deal, but still, these little things add up.

-------------------

gog: Where your husband go? (Singlish, singapore style of talking).

Sometimes, guys, SHUT THE F*K UP and don't ask questions that you shouldn't ask.

J(anice): He went out with his friends for BBQ, he knows I hate the smell of smoke from charcoal getting into my hair/clothes so he won't bother asking me along.

She put down her chopsticks and spoon, started to look like a well overflooding. Sh1t man, asking the wrong question really got me into a fix. If she cries now, other customers around sure will assume that I bullied her.

Instinctively, I started to act like an idiot. I kiap one of the doughstick bits and went near her mouth.

gog: Come, open mouth. Say ahhhhh

Somehow, that really broke the tension, and she giggled and stopped the well from flooding. It helped to lighten the mood. My heart on the other hand, wrench with pain knowing she's unhappy.

Nothing too eventful, just a hearty chat session with lots of stupid, corny jokes. No alcohol, nothing, just two cans of coke which tide us 2 hours at the place after we finished our food.

Got back into the car, I reached into my side of the door and threw a present to her.

gog: Nah, merry Christmas, although it's now 26 Dec but never too late, thought could give to you before the service started but you were in the play.

J: Wahhhhhhhhh. I didn't get you anything leh, die la... I feel so bad.

gog: Hmmm take a photo with me, I can use as wallpaper then is present liao lor.

J: Okay! Can!

Seriously, she doesn't hear everything and doesn't know what I'm trying to do. She obliges and doesn't understand there are consequences to such requests.

We took a few photos in the car, crazy ones and also a proper one at my request and we laughed about the crazy things we do.

Sent her home, she stays somewhere in a rich estate. I'll not divulge more as I still have a responsibility to protect her identity.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

We spent more and more time away from the team, lunching separately talking about church, bible and our faith. Encouraging each other to be strong, faithful and also to be sin-less.

It was great having a Christian friend who is so devout that keeps you on your toes, staying away from all the bad stuff.

Without realisation, I'm admiring her more and more. It's not lust, it's just an admiration of her faith and actions, encouraging and also supportive. She's a perfect girlfriend, perfect boss, perfect friend, perfect wife and perfect lover, importantly her love for God really led me to admire her.

--------------

She did not try to ask me to join her church. New Year came and went, we didn't meet over the holidays, just texting and sharing bible verses, keeping each other strong.

Soon it was Chinese New Year, a large festive season for all. A massiave holiday that would span 15 days in China alone. You can imagine the economy in China almost slowdown to a crawl during CNY.

CNY Eve:

gog: "Hey, I'm exploding... help. Too, much, food." I sent her via WA.

We had this thing where we really talk crap to the extent her husband also knows about it and laughs at our stupid conversations. It was purely platonic and I had no issues with her showing our chat to her.

J(anice): *sends me a puke icon*

gog: *sends her an ambulance icon*

J: *sends me a skull icon*

gog: OMG. Here comes my promotion!!!!!

J: Idiot you!!!

Being Christians kinda mean we really don't care about such jokes even during CNY. She is absolutely adorable when it comes to jokes.

It was nearing midnight and I was getting bored with the stupid countdowns, I remember it was absolutely BORING...

*vibrates*

J(anice): I'm BORED. TV's boring.

gog: Ya lor, wanna go out? We go kopi.

J: Hello, little boy, CNY Eve everywhere closed, where to kopi?

Shucks, she got me. I also couldn't think of anywhere to go. I lost this round again.

*vibrates*

J: Happy Lunar New Year to you, my dearest friend. A Christian friend whom encourages me and supports me when the going gets tough. I thank God for your presence and wish you all the best in this LNY. (verbatim).

gog: Thank you my dearest boss and friend. Seeing your faith in God is enough for anybody to want to be at their best. You are the perfect example of a Christian, not by name but also by faith and actions. Happy Lunar New Year!!! *fireworks icon*

I meant what I said, and she too. CNY eve was over in a few seconds after I clicked 'Send'. There was no reply, probably she dozed off.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

2.23am

*DING DING*

I fumbled for my phone, it was Janice.

J(anice): Hey... sorry, I dozed off. Tired after all the food. See you on Day 4 of CNY. Remember to bring oranges if you want a red packet from me! No oranges, NO RED PACKET.

Red packets in Chinese culture is a form of blessing, it can be used during birthdays, special events, weddings, and of course during CNY. It can contain various amounts of money, usually for CNY, for bosses it can go up to $10 for their subordinates (usually).

gog: Wah, now you tell me, I just ate 2 oranges for dessert, I bring the skin, can?

J: Sure, then I give you the packet without the cash inside lor!

I really detest myself at digging holes and jumping into it. She has very good comebacks most of the time. I just got "shot" again. Urgh, the pain and horror!.

gog: *sends a big eyed wondering icon*

No reply, must be snuggly in bed. My mind wondered if she was ... well earlier, you know. Well, nobody cares what I did, but still, yes, I sat there and rubbed myself off for the CNY. Sorry if too much info.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

CNY Day 4

A hammer dropped on my head. No, not the metal kind, it was one of those soft toys that she actually kept in office and uses it to 'abuse' us. She made it clear it's only for laughs and if anybody is offended, she won't do it to them. None of us actually minded because it is rather hilarious in itself to get 'hammered'.

gog: Ow!!!

J(anice): Huh? I hit you very hard ah? Sorry sorry!!

She's really naive and nice.

gog: Who are you? What am I doing here? Where am I???

J: *waves a red packet*, now can remember?

gog: Thank you boss!!!!

I tried to snatch but she was faster. Wayyyyyyy faster.

J: Uh uh uh!! No oranges, NO red packet!

gog: Later I give you la.

J: You lie, give me oranges or forgo your red packet.

I forgot from whose table I stole the oranges and went to greet her in person for the CNY and she blessed me with the red packet.

gog: Happy CNY Boss!! *stretches out oranges*

J: Happy CNY gog, may you have health and wealth this very year.

I took the red packet, and went out of her room. Probably just $10 like the rest. I probed my junior - let's call her Amy.

gog: Amy, how much did you get? The market rate went up? Or down?

A(my): Wait...

Amy flipped the packet upside down and I was right, out slid a $10.

A: $10! Yay, my lunch settled.

gog: That's bribery! You will now be forced to work longer hours!

You know how you can get a 6th sense sometimes? I felt something amiss, and yes. the hammer toy came down on me again, this time on my shoulder.

J(anice): Bribe your head, you don't bully A, get back to work la!

Wah lao, like that also kena scolded.

I left the packet in my bag and forgot about it until I got home. I took it out and something felt wrong, it was thicker than usual. I pulled out the contents and I found a note, and a 2 $100 notes.

The note went:

Dear gog,

Thank you for being such a supportive friend, we have been working for the past year and coming soon to a full year. Thank you for being a friend, co-worker and fellow brother.

-- signed J.

I still have the note, the original red packet and also the 2 $100 notes today. I can't bear to use it, nor throw the note or red packet away.

On a lighter side of things:

gog: Wah, why so generous?

I initiated a WA conversation.

J(anice): What?

gog: $200??!?!?

J: Oh... if you feel bad, you buy me lunch tomorrow la!

gog: Okay! Instant cup noodles from 7-11 downstairs!

J: El-cheapo leh you.

gog: Ok ok. you decide, I'll drive.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

*tok tok tok tok*

I heard heels. I looked up and saw Janice in a long sleeved white satin blouse with a red A-line knee length skirt. A sling bag rests on her should as she walked. Her hair doesn't seem naturally curly today, did she... do some hair styling?

J(anice): good morning all!!!

A(my): Wow.. somebody is on a hot date today??

J: Today is hot, but I have no date leh.

A: gog never date you meh?

A signaled the double quote action as she mentioned "date"

I kept quiet while J just smiled and giggled then trotted off into her room.

Once again, I forgot what I was working on and fumbled for a moment.

A: Hey gog, you all going for lunch later is it, she wear so hot today.

gog: *caught off guard*, erm, huh, yeah, I jio her lunch for the red packet.

A: Huh $10 only leh, you kena con gao gao liao la.

gog: Huh no la.. friend friend nia.

Need to stop day dreaming and get back to work. Decided to bring her to Tony Roma's at Suntec for ribs. I love the french loaf (albeit what comes after consumption is hardly desirable). The garlic bread is also something to die for. For food wise, my rib place is still TR. Sad that they had already closed down. Tried a few places, PS Cafe, Morganfields, nothing comes close.

Soon it was lunchtime and we proceeded to my car.

gog: WAIT!!!

J(anice) froze in her tracks.

J: Huh?

I ran to her, she looks shocked and frightened. Then I reached out towards her. It's now or never!!!!

I opened the car door and invited her into the car.

J minimised her eyes to a line again, rolled her eyes up, shook her head and proceeded to get into the car.

J: Where we going?

gog: Ribs?

J: Tony's?

Wah, she read my mind, or either that that's the only place she knows?

The thing with seatbelts for ladies is that they tend to cross it between their chests, guys just cross it anywhere we like as we have no obstructions. As she crossed hers, and reposition it so it seats between both mammories, I can't help but notice how sexy it felt and I honestly wish I was the seatbelt at that moment.

Nothing eventful except the usual bad drivers, a few honks, but none too excessive as I didn't want her to be scared or feel endangered.

J: Hey, want to go my church's prayer fellowship this Sat?

gog: Hmm? Why so sudden? Nowadays church fellowship also need +1?

Swooosh!!! Her fist came at me on my shoulder.

J: No la, more people better ma, prayer is more effective that way.

Thing with her is, she is always concerned about her faith, practicing it whenever she can and focuses a lot on living her life as a good Christian. That's how alluring she is, her focus is always religiously aimed.

gog: Got buffet? If have, i sure go.

Of course it's a silly stupid joke, come on, Singaporeans are nothing but full of B$ jokes, me inclusive.

J: I buy you dinner after that lahhhhh!

Wah lao... fat die me again, DINNER?

J: Come come... pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase

gog: Got pretty girls there or not? If have I consider.

J: Ha..

gog: You not counted.

*smacks my hand and laughs uncontrollably*

J: You know what I going to say meh???

gog: dont-want-face.

J: *bleah*
Old 26-11-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

The same thing happens every time we dine, we fight over who gets to eat more, we fight and argue over who ate too much, who ate too little, like little kids. Only thing is we won't fight over who gets to eat the least.

Ordered half slab baby back ribs, half slab honey ribs and a FULL french loaf. Let's not forget she likes garlic bread, so we had 2 servings of it.

J: MMMMM so nice...

For a lady, she has no or little etiquette eating infront of friends. the garlic spread dropping down her lips to chin and she's still enjoying the garlic bread.

J: Mmm so you coming over on Sat right?

I was trying to slowly push more food onto her plate and she smacked my hands.

J: Hey, I saw that okay, this is yours, I already took my share, you cheater bug!

gog: Where got? This one is yours! I never lie!

J: You ALWAYS lie.

And I'm trying to push the plate of slabs nearer to her.

J: Oi!!! You don't geh geh!!!

And we kept fighting through lunch.

We walked past an apparel shop and there's this dress on display, dark green in color, a v-neck knitted bodycon dress with long skirt. If you folks have gf/wife you'll know that knitted materials are usually very tight, and expandable to fit/hug the body shape.

J(anice): Wah.. that one look nice hor?

gog: You wear already will not be nice lor, don't spoil the dress la.

*smack* my shoulder today dunno kena how many liao, orh-cheh liao...

J: I go try try, fast one ok?

She already ran off into the department store and asked for a wine red copy of the dress.

J: gog!!! gog!!!! OI!!

gog: Huh who call me?!?

J: Over here la!!! Turn around!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug. The v neckline was not that low but the body hugging design was... va-va-vooooooom. She was actually fishing for comments from me!!! The first time I ever seen her wearing something so figure-licious.

gog: Who you? I don't know anybody this pretty leh.

J: Ha... very funny right? So you mean this looks good on me la?

gog: Everything looks good on you.

Shit... that came out so naturally.

J: Ok right? Should I get it?

I went to the salesgirl and passed her my credit card.

gog: wrap it up for her please.

S(ales)g(irl): Wow, you're so sweet to buy it for your wife, she's a lucky girl.

Janice started laughing and I was panicking, I didn't know what to say.

Janice nudged me in my ribs and said:

J: Thank you ah hubby.

Really tease me until going to burst... thankfully it didn't.

SG: Your husband very nice, shop with you patiently even pay for it, you're very lucky.

J: You want? I loan him to you.

gog: Eh sexual harassment liao, you don't sabo me, later I end up at police station.

SG: Haha your husband very humorous, but thank you, I'm married already, you can keep him.

gog: OI... I'm customer leh...

J & SG just laughed and smiled.

Hmmm... 3-some? Hehehe... Nah... don't even dream of it.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

About 6.40pm, a 'meeting' invite came in. It was from Janice to the whole department.

J(anice): Hi all, just an invitation to my place at XXXXXX road this Sunday for a department get together and celebrate the CNY as well. There will be BBQ, cooked food and facilities for all to use at my condo (bring your swimsuits or swimming trunks).

Just come and I'll settle everything with gog's help.

See ya at 6pm!

!?!?!?!? Why I'm dragged to do extra duties on weekend? At least not the kind of duty I want to perform

Honestly, am also worried to see her husband and feel jealous. What if the husband didn't like me as we always converse on WA crappily and friendly? What if her husband has a 1-1 talk with me to stay away from Janice? What IF... man this is worrying...

BUT...

Swimsuits? Will Janice be swimming? Hmmmmmmmmm *devil horns growing*

Mixed feelings but will have to brace forward.

SWOOOSH.... toy hammer came down on my head.

gog: Ouch! What did I do wrong this time????

J(anice): Nothing. Hahaha... you read my email hor? For you, 4pm reporting time. Help me collect food, drive me around on errands ok?

gog: You not my girlfriend leh...

J: I'm your "wife" leh.

She said that while air quoting the word - wife. She told me afterwards she was teasing but she didn't feel it was flirting, it was purely harmless fun on her part. I told her I felt otherwise and that I really liked the idea of it.

gog: So I'm your little white faced toy boy issit?

J: Hannor hannor!!! Hahahaha. Don't forget Saturday fetch me to bible study and join us. Sunday fetch me go prepare for gathering.

gog: This is out of my job scope.

J: But this is in your Christian brother help sister scope!!

Wah lao... I can never out-talk her. She has a reply for everything. Either she's too articulate or her brains move at speed of light to come up with retorts fast.

I minimised my eyes to a line like what she always does and then I positioned my finger along my throat and did the splicing move.

J: Won't KILL you to help right??????

I stood up, took my bag and started walking off without replying but rolling my eyes.

J: Wait for me! Send me home!

gog: Not on the way!!!!!

Two 'kids' starting running out of the office chasing each other...
Old 26-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

It has become quite common that after work, I would go out with Janice, be it for drinks (coke/sprite) and I would send her home before 9pm. We usually had prayer sessions, she was really faithful and didn't waste time on just mundane chatting, but focused more on what she can do with her time to put it to godly use.

It was drawing us closer, beyond that of a boss and suboardinate, or even colleagues, it was just great enjoyment to see her and be with her and watching her enjoy what she is doing. Usually a quick bite, then we would sit in the car and pray and share our thoughts and readings of the bible. It seemed that our faith brought us together on a good note and nothing more than just being supportive of each other.

Saturday came, 4pm.

*beep beep*

I was at home watching TV when a message came on in.

J(anice): Hey, what time are you picking me for bible study later?

gog: Huh? Simi bible study?

J: Oi!!! I told my group you'll be joining us. Pick me up a 5.30pm okay? We go dinner first then if you are good boy, you can bring me go supper.

^ I really sent that back to her.

I wasn't prepared, she didn't tell me what they were studying on, which book, which topic and I was definitely not in the mood (sorry, but the momentum wasn't there at that time). The only consolation is that Janice is going and at least there's some eye candy.

Showered and left house at 5pm, reached her place and texted her at 5.25pm.

gog: I'm here.

5.28, 5.29, 5.30.... 5.42pm

J(anice): Give me a while more, need to put on make up

gog: Ugly hor, put make up also ugly one la, don't bother.

J: Idiot.

Love her one liners without comebacks. Shows she's taking the conversation serious enough even to reply and bother to entertain me.

5.47pm

J: Coming

gog: OI! We going to be late liao la!!!!

J: Wait for pretty girls is like this one ma let you wait 15mins is not bad liao okay!!

Janice came down in a knee skirt, green, and with a yellow, short sleeved blouse and a hand carry bag. Her bible and study materials must be inside. 5.30-5.55pm is 25 mins. Don't you just love female logic how it can be JUST 15 mins??

gog: Hi miss, where you want to go, the meter starts at ... $5.55 (it's 5.55pm)

*smack* my shoulder got it again, I think I'll be lopsided at this rate.

J: Be serious, we're late for bible study.

gog: "..." and whose fault is it?

J: Yours la... you come so late.

She cheekily giggled and laughed when she said that. For obvious reasons, I know men and women aren't supposed to get touchy, I poked her in the sides with my left index finger. The consequence of it was unimaginary.

J: ahhhhhh nooooooo that's my weak spot, don't do that, I'm sorry I'm sorry

Janice twisted her sides inwards and tried to use her elbow to block my jabs. I cheekily continued to jab lightly until she surrendered and apologized. That was our first close physical contact apart from shaking hands during the interview and holding her hands on Christmas Eve for supper (scroll back to read the time I held her out of the car). She did not reject my 'touching' and by surprise, I had gotten unintentional access to her body by means of tease. Gosh... I think my heart was beating so fast when she didn't say it was molest but laughed about it. Seems like I can in future do this without repercussion of any sorts.

Reached church and met her friends, self introduced and met a very pretty friend of hers, let's call her Lindi. The rest, let's not bother, nothing interesting.

L(indi): Hey, gog, heard so much about you from J(anice). Heard you are her good work buddy and fellow brother.

gog: I'm humbled by the remark, haha I'm just a colleague of hers which she abuses me to run errands for her and fetch her all around Singapore.

J: OI!! You should be honoured ok! I don't just let anybody fetch me one hor.

The group laughed and we self introduced to each other. Lindi, 41 years old (O-M-F-G), married, with 2 kids in secondary/JC. Still an awesome figure, but her husband is usually working on weekends (I can't divulge his work and company), so she attends BS sessions alone after leaving her kids with her helper. Long hair, slender (very) and dresses moderately open. "Open" as in if you bother to try to peek or take the opportunity to look down the blouse or pay enough attention, you can catch a glimpse of her undergarments. She likes to wear lacy and very commonly, half cup bras. Oppposed to Janice, she would be more fasionable, like criss-crossing her bra straps, or wearing colored bras that shows through thin clothings.

I think I'll come to her BS session more frequent.

L: You don't bully gog la, later next week he don't want to join us, how?

gog: I got say I want to come again meh?

I gave a sad face and bit my lips like I'm some abused man.

J: You DARE?

gog: Meow... I don't.

They laughed and we sat down. The mini study series was focused on 'Faithfulness' we shared experiences, read through the bible. Janice was the first to volunteer to read it out aloud for us, she was really damn serious during the whole session that I didn't dare to joke around.

Closed the session with split up prayer groups, Lindi, Janice and myself in one.

L(indi): So will I see you next week, gog?

J(anice): If he don't come, he will get it at work, I will torture him!

gog: Hi Lindi, I don't want to come but because I will be tortured, so I have no choice.

Lindi placed her hand on my arm and spoke while stroking softly. I was abit taken back by her touching. It didn't seem normal. Not one bit.

L: Aiyah, Janice is a very gentle lady, she won't one la

gog: You want to see my bruises, the torture marks?

I tried to gain sympathy by making up injuries to Lindi. Janice was exasperated at being bullied by both Lindi and myself that she just rolled eyes and called us bullies. Lindi once again placed her hand on my lap and laughed casually.

I caught a glimpse of Janice's face where she didn't seem happy about it but she tried to laugh and giggle it off. Hmmmmmm. HMM ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1