The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
sweedi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotipapa View Post
Jialat..Momo no reply, Yuki/Carol no reply

ML scene so dry, got money got urge dunno where to go.. first time ever. Not my habit to book a few days in advance.. Time to retire liao.

Go back pcc and feel richer
Yeah... Text Yuki / Carol bo reply too.

Have u try Guo Guo... Not a bad option.

Try her last week. All FR quite true. Indeed positive FR.
Old 22-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:

ML scene so dry, got money got urge dunno where to go.. first time ever. Not my habit to book a few days in advance.. Time to retire liao.

Now dry? There's at least 5-8 good ones active right now, that caters to all types of tastes. If this is still count as dry, I dunno what you count as "wet"
Old 22-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Any bro try her service?
Old 22-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Now dry? There's at least 5-8 good ones active right now, that caters to all types of tastes. If this is still count as dry, I dunno what you count as "wet"
I count on you bro.. pls dun mind PM
Old 22-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/monica/

this one looks good. any bros tried mind sharing whether shes worth a go ?
Tried on her first day visit, very discreet and safe, massage avg and very easygoing and easy to talk. 3-4g roaming. auto remove top. Nice Perky boobs nice for her size. Body not slim nor fat pretty acceptable. Look pretty ok.

Good attitude.
Old 22-01-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol... think got ppl go tell her about the dangers of bbbj...
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
For health and hygiene lor. I prefer it this way actually lol
ok, got the message. good for everyone.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 22-01-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Yuki replied me said sick. Not sure when she will be back. She is really the hardest one I ever had to try to book. Even mint I had no issues. Yuki I been trying for 2 weeks and still cannot.
Old 22-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by William828 View Post
Realise wrong one. This one got several reviews here already.
Old 22-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
I count on you bro.. pls dun mind PM
Need PM for? I don't have any ML I secretly hiding what.

You seem to only want to book the hottest APs on market, YET not willing to prebook, only want do same day booking, then come here complain "market so dry, i pcc with money better".

If you bother to read just the last couple of pages, you'll already see a lot of the good ones people always recommend.

Carol/Yuki, Momo, EK, Cara/Sugar, Erica/Amy, Feel, Mint/Sara, Sydney, Paris/Miyuki, Tian Niu, anyhow count also 10 already, disregarding those that operate out of MP, or don't list on the usual LTD/SLG, plus so many new on market ones that no one reviewed yet. And even these 10, not all I had a chance to try also.

Why don't you review a few new ones or commando a few for us instead of waiting for others to review for you,
Old 22-01-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So glad this TCSS thread is back up..

Gonna try Cindy from LTD soon.
http://www.liltigersden.com/cindy/

Just wondering if anyone’s got red flags on her.
Old 22-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
ok, got the message. good for everyone.
. Let's work had to convince her otherwise. Those latex lover can BYO and request her to put it on
Old 23-01-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MandM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
:d:d:d . Let's work had to convince her otherwise. Those latex lover can byo and request her to put it on
呵呵呵 呵呵呵 呵呵呵
Old 23-01-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Molly from Sg? http://sglonelyguys.com/molly-massage/

Thanks
Old 23-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

any bros got review on Ailas from SLG?

http://sglonelyguys.com/ailas-massage/

Dont trust the reviews on the site
Old 23-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Guo2 is leaving end of the month. Just RTM and her service and playability remain high as usual despite her leaving soon.

Bros who want to book pls do so soon! Cheers..
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/guo-guo-massage/ FR for Guo Guo - small size with a bit of ba ba(nice to hug )and look pretty. When reach i go and bath and she is preparing the bed .. she ask me to lie on the bed .. she give me a good massage/ I fell asleep .. I was woke up by her painting all my back. After a while she ask me to turn over . she give me a b2b massage, Continue painting my body. While one hand stroking with my little Bro.. about 10 min, told her to stop while is my turn to svc her. I lick her sensitive nipples.. she was moaning ..then I move south to paint her pussy. She moaning heavily n can feel the wetness . Seeing her enjoying , I move to 69 position.. while I was continuing painting her . She give me a bbbj .. DT. Where I discharge all inside her mouth .. after that bath n leave as I already over short by 10 mins.. rtm : sure . As she is leaving end of the month ..
Yes, Guo Guo is indeed a good ML to visit. She excels in her attitude and sensual, and I especially like her non boney figure. Surely a rtm ML
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1