The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2004, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by subband
well, in my opinion, I prefer thai girls than indo cewek, I used to go batam a lot in the past, now I stop cheonging riau liao, although it is very accessible from s'pore compared to LOS.

It's actually very subjective, like comparing apple to orange to compare puyings and ceweks..that's only my point of view, so well..cheers..
Different ppl different taste, thinking and preferences.

Old 13-02-2004, 07:41 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How

Quote:
be it malayu, indo or thai, WL just loves to have fun, heck care of what tomorrow will bring, if you know how to "tiong" and make them happy, likely they will go crazy over you. Believe me, I have seen enough snobbish from ceweks in batam, although I never been to balai. It about the same in any countries.
WLs are also human......I believe only 80% belongs to the category you described.

Old 13-02-2004, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chine

Quote:
I'm sure you guys must be kidding, marriage is for life, with the special someone you are very sure of..

I almost forgot this is a TCSS thread, oops..just ignore of what I said..

Yes !
Old 13-02-2004, 08:08 AM
Samster

neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How

Quote:
be it malayu, indo or thai, WL just loves to have fun, heck care of what tomorrow will bring, if you know how to "tiong" and make them happy, likely they will go crazy over you. Believe me, I have seen enough snobbish from ceweks in batam, although I never been to balai. It about the same in any countries.
Different ppl have different experiences and different understanding of what they have gone through.
Take for example, experiences of army life. Everyone have different feelings over, in fact , it is a mixed feelings. Can you be sure that there someone having the exact feelings as you ???
If human feelings can be the same, then we are not human anymore, we will be robot or computers. Nobody will learn enough to understand human, even ah pek can get cheated. What some ppl does is to be over-cautious. That's all only
But NO VENTURE NO GAIN.
By being a sitting duck, I can be sure of something. YOU WILL GET NOTHING IN RETURN.
Old 13-02-2004, 09:01 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by neyney
Different ppl have different experiences and different understanding of what they have gone through.
Take for example, experiences of army life. Everyone have different feelings over, in fact , it is a mixed feelings. Can you be sure that there someone having the exact feelings as you ???
If human feelings can be the same, then we are not human anymore, we will be robot or computers. Nobody will learn enough to understand human, even ah pek can get cheated. What some ppl does is to be over-cautious. That's all only
But NO VENTURE NO GAIN.
By being a sitting duck, I can be sure of something. YOU WILL GET NOTHING IN RETURN.
Totally agree.......

Old 13-02-2004, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chine

Quote:
Me no special preferences, but orang melayu seems to be cuter
more horny oso

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 13-02-2004, 09:06 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
I almost forgot this is a TCSS thread, oops..just ignore of what I said..

wei, li ho bo?
take care ya!

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 13-02-2004, 09:54 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get c

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
more horny oso
Issit??? Din know that. I met some orang melayu b4 leh, CMI, only 2 shots or even 1 shot for the whole day.

Maybe i not handsome enough la
Old 13-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to g

Quote:
Issit??? Din know that. I met some orang melayu b4 leh, CMI, only 2 shots or even 1 shot for the whole day.

bukan lu tak cukup handsome, mungkin lu nya burong tak besar cukup (joking ya)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 13-02-2004, 10:53 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to g

Quote:

It's not that you are not handsome lar.......it's just that you look too decent.......lack of the horny / tiko look like mine.......

Old 13-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
subband is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubband is a Helpful and Caring Samster
mmn..ok..forget what I just say earlier...
hee..today is friday, ppl, have a nice weekend and a memorable V day ahead..

cheers.
Old 13-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
mmn..ok..forget what I just say earlier...
hee..today is friday, ppl, have a nice weekend and a memorable V day ahead..

cheers.
Same to you

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 15-02-2004, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Eventually, will have many offsprings of DNAT in the sea!!!
Will we see merman or mermaid??
We'll see many headless sotong ...
CB:
Old 15-02-2004, 08:57 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
You also got special darling in BL arh.......like dat we are in the same boat/ferry leh........
Then can bai tang (wedding ceremony) together ...
CB:
Old 15-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
knn, you might as well say those salt water buayas got wear school uniforms
Then the school uniform must be Crocodile/Lacost brand hor
CB:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1