The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
boysuper is stuck in moderation for some time to come
SGWxxxx matured OL

hi brothers,recently always bang into this OL at USCC carpark. why? haha! because i use to go and book the hotel just beside USCC. one day,when i had park my car already and go down to the ground floor,suddenly i saw this matured OL just a distance infront of me. i was curious and follow her. anyway that is also my way out to go and book the hotel mah... at last i saw her walking into the hotel from the back door and walk up the staircase. i thought i can see her at the counter but too bad,because she carry on with her walking upstair. no choice,i got to go level 1. hmmm... any brothers here got try her before? if yes,mind sharing...? anyway i think she is someone mistress cause she always put on her big sunglass to take cover whenever i bang into her at the carpark.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
dunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of lightdunedain is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SGWxxxx matured OL

and the purpose of you starting this thread is to what??

Here's to the women we love, and here's to the women we fucked - but the women we fucked don't love us, so fuck the women and here's to us!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
xsmithwesson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxsmithwesson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxsmithwesson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol! of cos get to know the girl then see whether can he bang her or not lor!
Old 08-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
swallowmycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mayb TS looking for free room hor. if mature ol d mistress boss then he can exchange service for room hahaha
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1