The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1989 PRC cleaner turn FL due to family in debt back home.

Kenna fly aeroplane again today. Waited 30min. Her HP was off.
Old 18-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyboy View Post
Kenna fly aeroplane again today. Waited 30min. Her HP was off.
hmmm..

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 18-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

i still waiting for her reply to reconfirm the meeting later..
Old 18-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: 1989 PRC cleaner turn FL due to family in debt back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkafac View Post
i still waiting for her reply to reconfirm the meeting later..
Good luck. Her HP still off.
Old 18-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ronster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can get contact of cleaner prc 1989 coz i really boob n prc lover and this girl have both...im new pls guide me... don worry i will take care of the girls thanks hope u will pm me...
Old 18-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kankan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi mind to share ctc pls?thanks~
Old 18-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
995fire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy995fire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,

Same here. I waited 30mins for her. Before i went there, i called her to confirm the appt and she said ok. But once i reached there, she asked me to wait. : (
Old 18-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 995fire View Post
Bro,

Same here. I waited 30mins for her. Before i went there, i called her to confirm the appt and she said ok. But once i reached there, she asked me to wait. : (
At least she asked you to wait. For me, no sound no signal.

For me, because she flew my aeroplane yesterday, she promised that today she will definitely honour her appointment. But then still kenna fly aeroplane.
Old 19-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
Digistras has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi bro grandfather,

No worries...Just wanted to highlight to you only...not blaming anyone for this. Just wanted to get my point across. Anyway, managed to met up with her today as she felt sorry for my plight yesterday. Here goes the FR on this BIG Booby gal:

SMS her to secure a slot and at 1st she replied me saying that I was fierce to her yesterday so she scared to meet me le. Appologized to her on my reply to her and she agreed to meet me in the evening. Booked a room and she arrived shortly after receiving the room number. Opened the door and saw a young looking gal smiling and quickly invited her in. While she was putting down her bag...I sat down on the bed and she stand beside me. Started some TCSS with her and noticed that she was standing while talking to me...felt weird and asked why is she standing up and she replied "you didn't asked me to sit down ma" wahahahahz!!! the reply is so damn funny. Then she sat down next to me and we chatted about many things and she felt comfortable with me soon after. Chatted for about 30mins and I started the ball rolling...asked if she wans to take a bath with me and she said asked me to go ahead 1st. So ok lor...strip myself naked and go pong...pong myself. While bathing...never close door completely so continued chatting with her. This gal is really chatty of you can click with her. After I finish bathing...is her turn. Then she too also never close the door fully so we continued chatted!!! This ger got many thing to talk sia!!! Then she finished her bath and cleaned herself up and get herself ready on the bed with blanket covering her body.

While she getting ready...I adjusted the aircon cuz she mentioned too cold. I soon joined her in bed and we strated off with some light frenching 1st. Her tounge was shy to come out at 1st but my tounge isn't. Used my tounge to open her lips and managed to lure her tounge out and soon...the frenching got started and as time goes by...it got more passionate. After a while of frenching..moved south to her BIG BOOBS and gave her nipples some licking and can see that she loved the licking and her nipples got erected after a while. While licking her nipples, spread open her labia and started to roam around that area using my fingers and to my surprise...she was already wet!!! Soft moans can be heard and her facial expression told me that she's enjoying the pleasure that she's receiving from me. Then moved my fingers abit more south to feel her lovehole and can feel that her juices are already surrounding inner and outer labia. Inserted a finger to rub her gspot and she responded with more moans and more juices emits out frm her cunt. Wanted to give her pussy a lick but when I was halfway there, she stopped me and asked "don't tell me you want to kiss my down there" and I told her "Of course have to ma. Like that you feel more shiok" then she said "N.O no". So bo bian lor...won't wan to force her and scare her away. Then I decided it was time for her to service me.

She said she only know how to masturbate for me and I asked if she's willing to try BBBJ and she said NO quite firmly. Then I suggested BJ and same answer. Haiz... Then I guided her hands to my prick and she masturbated but very lightly. I told her to grab my prick more firmly and she say scared will hurt me. I told her not to worry and show her the proper way to masturbate a guy and she do for me. The feeling was ok as 1st time ma...I'm sure it will improve overtime. She played with my prick for a while and I signaled to her is time to move on further. I capped myself as she was unsure how to put it on properly and started off with missionary. My didi went in smoothly without much resistence and 1st feeling was quite tight. Can feel her pussy walls and muscles but I have tried better. Started with light thrusts and she was giving out light moans. I then increased my pace slightly and she was moaning "ahhhh....ahhhh....ahhhh...." sensing that she was ready for faster speed....increased my pumping and was pumping non-stop then after a while...her pelvis arch up and her moans got slightly louder and then...I felt her pussy tightening my dick slightly...SHE HAD CAME!!! But small orgasm la...Then I stopped pumping and asked her "you came?" and she said "Ya....hehe" This gave me the encouragement to satisfy her further. I started to pump and this time...in turbo mode. It didn't take long for her second orgasm to arrive. Yet again...her pussy walls and muscles was tightening my prick and at the same time...her pelvis arched towards my dick for a more deeper insertion!!! While her pussy muscles and walls grabbed my dick firmly...I continued my thrust and I tell you....the feeling is really PRICELESS!!! Think some bros here will know what I'm talking about.

I continued my thrusting and after a while...I stopped and took out my dick and asked her to be in doggy position. Then she said she don't wan to do doggy. I felt abit dissapointed but can't do anything about it so continued with missionary. Just as I was about to continue...my didi went limp!!! Tried to get it hard again myself but not much effect. Told her to masturbate for me and it got hard again. Wanted to insert my didi inside her but when reached the entrance of her pussy...it was kind of hard to insert in but managed to get it in after a few efforts. Pump her a few times but her pussy was not that wet anymore then after a while...decided to give up and masturbate. I then told her to help me masturbate and finally...I came. Went to washed up abit followed by her. Payed her and walked out of the room with her and parted outside the hotel.

I feel that she's really a nice young ger who just want to earn extra $ to help her family in China. She's also quite innocent...maybe she's in a new enviroment. Also quite a streetsmart gal. A great gal to click with that makes you feel comfortable. For those looking for GFE and BIG BOOBS rather then service...can give it a try. Refreshing indeed! Kudos for this find bro grandfather!!!

Below is my ratings for this refreshing gal:

Name: Ying Ying (盈盈)
Nationality: PRC (ChongQing Province)
Age: 19 going on 20 (Her bday coming in a few days time)
Body: 6.5/10 (Got some baby fats but her skin is snow white and smooth)
Boobs: 7/10 (Really BIG!!! BUT too un-proportionate for her body size...Kind of saggy too)
Boobs FJ: Nope (I asked but she don't allow)
Pubic Hair - Natural/Trimmed/Shaved/Waxed: Natural (Seems untouched)
Pussy: 7/10 (Quite tight and even more tighter when she comes)
BBBJ: N.O no (She said No)
BJ: N.O no (She said No)
Fingering: Allowed
Painting: Not allowed (She said No)
FJ: 7.5/10 (She cums easily, which is a ego booster for me and some bros)
COF: Nope (She don't allow)
CIM: Unsure (Forgot to ask)
COB: Nope (She don't allow)
GFE: 7/10 (We clicked and we both enjoyed each other's company)
Damage: $80 + $30 (room) = $110

Always Remember: One's Man Meat MAY BE Another Man's Poision!!!

DON'T PTE MSG ME OR ASK ME FOR HER CONTACT!!! DETAILS AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BOOK HER IS ALREADY STATED IN THIS THREAD!!!

Lastly, sorry for this longwinded FR and to those who have points and power enough to up me, pls do so if u have enjoyed my FR, would like to gain back my power asap. Many thanks to bro grandfather!!! I really enjoyed myself!!!

P.S Pls take care of this gal and be gentle with her as she's still young and in a new enviroment. Try to coach her slowly to be open and try new things so as to provide better service to other bros but don't force her...wouldn't want to scare her away.
Old 19-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
James88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother can i have her contact no.
Old 19-08-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

to bro Digistras, as promised up u liao.

to bro hardyboy ,995fire,darkafac,

she say she nv have appt with u guys, so i really dun noe lah, i think maybe u all just drop her and move on to try other FL lah.

plenty around, now aiming 1 prc gal on student pass 1. but she act like decent gal, dun noe can hook her.

hahaha.....

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 19-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
Digistras has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi bro grandfighter,

Thanks for the reward!!! Got any good find must recomend to me in future ar.

Also thanks to bro skymud for upping me too. Glad that you enjoyed my FR.

Cheers!!! :
Old 19-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
to bro Digistras, as promised up u liao.

to bro hardyboy ,995fire,darkafac,

she say she nv have appt with u guys, so i really dun noe lah, i think maybe u all just drop her and move on to try other FL lah.

plenty around, now aiming 1 prc gal on student pass 1. but she act like decent gal, dun noe can hook her.

hahaha.....
I did have an appt with her ytd.. at 530pm chinatown h81.. she still went to the wrong one and arrive at ard 6.. not sure bro Digistras book her at wad time.. thanx to bro grandfather for the contact.. as promise, FR will be provided..

arranged 530pm at hotel81 chinatown but she went to the wrong hotel in chinatown then ask her take cab down i pay for it. came at ard 6pm then we chatted for 15mins before taking turns to bathe.. ask if wan to bathe tgt but she dun wan so fast hand fast leg go bathe and wait for her to be done..

after bathing sit down and chit chat for ard 10mins before starting to touch here and there.. unwrap the towel and found 2 BIG Melons infront of me.. carass her nipple every now and then and slowly began to kiss.. ask her to bj me but she said no, asked her y she dun do it and she mention tt its her preference(so bros who are gg to try her pls respect and dun force her into it)

she's really sensitve below as i finger her clit she kip pushing away my hand and look real shy.. aft awhile do her in missionary for 5mins and sense tt she is cumming then i faster took out my lil bro and replace it with 2 fingers, increase the tempo and she came..

went back to pump her and wanted her to ride me but she say she prefer to be below so no choice cont pumping till i unload all.. went to bathe and chit chat with her for another 10mins before we left.. she also ask if i know of ppl complaining abt her then i kay siao say no.. not sure if is bro grandfather got tell her abt it but she say got 3 ppl complain abt her online..

overall is a really good bonk and kudos to bro grandfather for sharing..

Below is my ratings her:

Name: Ying Ying (盈盈)
Nationality: ChongQing
Height: 153-156cm (jus an estimation)
Body: 6.5/10 (baby fat)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (TOO big for her size.. think got at least a D)
Pussy: 7/10 (Quite tight)
BBBJ: No (Asked and she said No. ask her why and she mention is personal preference)
Fingering: Allowed
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10 (very chatty,alot of things to chat)
Damage: $80 + $30 (room) + $20 (tips and taxi fare) = $130

Pls be gentle with her as she is still new to this enviroment.

thx for sharing bro grandfather.. up u with my humble points..
Old 19-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 18
ah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to allah-miu is a name known to all

Bro mind give me her contact ???
Old 19-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Bro darkafac,

thanks for the FR.
like i say she is really blurr in SG road. thats why in the PM i did mention the best is u go fetch her.

anyway glad that u enjoy it.

will up u once my power recover.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1