The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
philipie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphilipie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Another Budget Bonk wif Superb Services+Massage

Thanks to bro kuku_son for the ctc.Contacted her on sat afternoon and made an appointment with her.
Below is my FR.

Looks: 5/10 (Normal looking milf,i never ask her age)
Body: 6/10 (fair skin PRC with slight tummy,small tatoo above her bush,saw a small scar on her tummy)
Boobs: 6/10 (C?,saggy)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Soft and sensual)
Frenching : yes
Painting : yes
Fingering : yes (she squirted)
FJ: 6/10 (wet)
AR: Never got any...
Massage : Never got any...
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly, chatty)
Dmg: 60+hotel+CD
RTF: Maybe (because she squirts)

Overall, not too bad ,gd svc/attitude and friendly at budget pricing.Was surprise that she squirted when i fingered her while she was BJing me.This lead to more fingering and squirting,wetting the bed.
Even asked me if i was surprised and if i have met others who squirted.Don't expect a supersoaker though.Only did one shot cause tired after that.
Thank TS for the ctc again.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Actually, was supposed to meet another FL in the morning but I didn't got the timing right. So, I called up Chen Ling for a slot.

She saw me and asked me why I want to RTF so many times? Not sian meh? Actually, in my mind was thinking: err... I almost got the other FL instead.

So, she called up her friend YangWen (whom I also got the contact for but have not called yet also) and ask me to try her instead. YW wanted me to tarma them instead as she felt that since I did not specifically asked for her, it won't feel nice without CL's presence.

I look inside my wallet... sigh... got moths fly out. If I had money, I'd probably want to try out bro haonan25's endless kangtao also... but bo lui even to go tarma.

So, in the end, just said sorry to YW (big eyes, long hair and fair skin but smaller boobs) and continued my advances on CL.

Lots of frenching, tit-sqeezing and fondling of each other's privates till fluid everywhere. Then we started 69ing. Her BBBJ was again, slow and sensual, but this time I told myself not to go for FJ the first time even though the BBBJ was really blowing my mind away to fuck her brains out.

Finally, the sensation she was giving me made me cum. Very seldom can I cum with a slow BBBJ but here it was. My cock was pulsing with shot after shot of hot jism and she was clamping my dick down with her lips while she was twirling her tongue around the head and sucking for more of the cum at the same time. I counted that I fired at least ten bursts (I stopped counting after) and she did not pull away till the last of it was safely in her mouth.

After that, we were talking cock and watching some crap show on Ch8. After staring at her smooth fair body, her large boobs and PINK nips, my cock rose up already and began frenching her like crazy till she was overflowing with juices. Quickly after doing some safety precautions, I slipped into her warm wet snatch.

The sad thing is her pussy was so shiok that 12 pumps and I came. CL laughed and asked me how long I never had sex. I told her almost 1 month liao. Then she said, "Okay! Earlier shot doesn't count!" My cock just rose again with that statement. She took off the hat and began sucking my half-grown dick to it's full size again.

She slapped on a new helmet, laid down and said, "Now satisfy me." Wah lau eh, mai tu liao! Got give 2nd chance some more! Maybe RTF got some kind of privilege bah! Anyway, heng ah! This time lasted slightly more than 5 mins of non-stop pumping followed by another 2-3 minutes of on-off pumping as I was going to cum yet again. I quickly pulled out and ripped off safety gear and shot all over her belly and her boobs. Walau eh! Sibei song arh!

I rate this fuck 5 stars!

Kids, please do not try this at home!

Beware clones...
Old 08-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
defray_04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

care to shared the contact ???

thx in advanced
Old 08-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Samster

Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by defray_04 View Post
hi bro,

care to shared the contact ???

thx in advanced
Har har! See already bei tahan issit?

Beware clones...
Old 09-06-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 17
kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold

Gam Xia bro Cheonging101 for Writting FR for ChenLing even u RTF her so mani time liao....... Really xie xie ni for supporting ChenLing and mi really appreciated it......

See all the bro been xplored n found out CL oso squirted.....
Wah even TS oso nvr go n found out this time RTF muz see live squirted liao....

Last time i saw de is yu xin tis time is CL de......
Actually not all gal can really squirted well......But all bro hu wanna see her squirted pls be more gentle to her if u can mek her top pts wif properly aroused ten u can see wat u wanna see le lolz............

So interested bro who wanna try CL can pm mi for her contact but hor do post FR after tryout cheers....
Old 09-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku_son View Post
Gam Xia bro Cheonging101 for Writting FR for ChenLing even u RTF her so mani time liao....... Really xie xie ni for supporting ChenLing and mi really appreciated it......
No problem, bro. She's hot IMHO.

Quote:
Last time i saw de is yu xin tis time is CL de......
Actually not all gal can really squirted well......But all bro hu wanna see her squirted pls be more gentle to her if u can mek her top pts wif properly aroused ten u can see wat u wanna see le lolz............
Best time is after her period!

Beware clones...
Old 09-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Best time is after her period!
OK so i will wait for her nxt period end if possible lolz........
Old 09-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
sgm35 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by wranger View Post
Bro, can PM me the contact. Thanks.
Can have ctc?Thanks
Old 09-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xryanx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls pm me the contact no bro...
Old 10-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
OK so i will wait for her nxt period end if possible lolz........
Actually I also donno when her period.

She always seem so horny.

Beware clones...
Old 10-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mountfuji3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

can pm me the contact.

cheers
Old 10-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DFAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can PM me the contact. Thanks.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

One bad news to all bro here Chen Ling was rejected for extenting her visa......So she will be returning to China at this 18th of June sad to see her leaving so early...

So all bro who wanna try her or haven tired her pls mek sure must fast hand fast leg liao

Interested bro can pm mi for her contact but be sure to post FR after tryout.....
Old 11-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

All bro here Chen Ling was rejected for extenting her visa......So she will be returning to China at this 18th of June sad to see her leaving so early...So interested bro can pm mi for her contact while she is still available for another 1 week.....
Old 11-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
SevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thnks to bro"kuku_son" for sharing out such a wonderful gem with me

Here comes my FR

Name: chen ling
Height: About 162cm
Weight: About 50kg
Body: voluptous body. Great porcelain complexion. Well toned.
Boobs: The most perfect, soft and firm
Hair: long
Attitude: Very sexy. Very friendly. Like long lost girlfriend.
Activities: Shower, massage, light kissing, bbbj, daty, 69, mish, cowgirl, K9. can shoot on face .
Damage: 60.2.1
RTF: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread