The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
emokid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another Budget Bonk wif Superb Services+Massage

Jus called up wanna book... WOW... bookings till 5pm.. sian 1/2... but i still take the slot... cos must be good thats y so many bro chiong liao... btw she sounds sweet n friendly on the line.. hmm.. now LL find stuffs to pass time till my happy slot come.. hehe.. wait for my FR when i return..
Old 27-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kevin220868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today make appt in the afternoon with her tks Bro TS for given the contact quickly rush down check in & sms her the room no, 5 mins later she came in the first look she very familiar we TCSS came to know I had bonk her before but can't remember when she catbath and I like her licking & BJ very gentle and feel shiok start to 69 her till wet & horny then go for the first round follow by second round on doggie style she star moaning all the way did some massage not bad worth try damage$60/2 fj + massage exclude CD & room.
Old 27-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shaun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bri i m new here....u mind passin me this chicks number?? Thanks
Old 27-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1288 / Power: 19
toms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud oftoms_trd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flong928 View Post
Lu bo sent hor wa leh!!! kuku got lobang i no need to ask also will try one lah
Wah bro U so fast action liao...
I muz act fast liao lar...kuku_kia...ctc pls
Thnk U
Old 28-05-2009, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 17
kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold

Ty Kevin for yr short n sweet FR.......

Last time n now different le..............

She got some skill upgraded lolz......

Interested bro can pm mi for her contact but post FR after yr tryout cheers....
Old 28-05-2009, 04:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -357 / Power: 0
wranger wranger wranger wranger

Below is my humble FR:-

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Frenching : 7/10
Catbath: 8/10
Painting : Yes
BBBJ : 7.5/10
AR: Nil
FJ : 8/10
Massage: 7/10
Service : 8.5/10
Damage : $60 + $10tips/2 fj + 1 massage
RTF: Yes, when Vit M strong

Up my point if can, my fellow Bro! Thanks!
Old 28-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
emokid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Another Budget Bonk wif Superb Services+Massage

Here’s my FR as promised.

Booked a room @ K81. She arrived 5mins after sms her room no. Ding Dong! First impression still ok… a milf lor.. She stripped n proceeded to gargle wif mouth wash and bath as I had mine b4 she came. I jus lay on bed waiting to be served. She hop on beside me n start her work on me… I told her as I’m tried after gym workout, I dun wan FJ. So she giggles n asked wat I wan then?? I told her I wan every svc she provides other than FJ.

Capped me & start her catbath on ears, neck, nipples, belly button, balls, anus… Her catbath really very good… esp ard balls area. I blink my eye I thought I @ jurong 81, bcos it was so SONG! Her AR oso no horse run, tongue F me deep deep... I'm on cloud nine man! I finger her love hole.. Wow! Wet liao sia... she giggles n say ya... Bcos see my didi so big, yet i dun wan F her... LOL She's quite horny, say see my didi so big, yet cannot have a feel of it inside her. Offered to ride me.. declined.. cos not in mood plus reallu tired..

I fingered her as she do AR n BJ on me plus some balls sucking.. Shiok man.. I'm simply enjoying it lor.. She kept asking me Y i dun wan FJ, is it bcos she's not my type?? She dun take tired as a ans.. oh my.. Switched to boob job wif the help of KY gel... Lastly ended wif HJ, n asked her where do i cum??
She asked me where i wan it? Of cos MOUTH lah, hahaha... She's good, wait till i cum the last drop b4 she headed to the toilet to spit it out.. That's wat i call CIM!

We bathed n followed by massage.. She's very friendly, we talked abt everything under the sun... ma chiam good frens sia.. she oso asked if i'll be writing an FR for her & asked me wat TS wrote abt her on FR... Trying to test me.. Lucky I'm a little smart.. "Oh! Wat TS wrote is exactly wat u provided to me other than FJ lor, no worries lah.. TS is honest wif his FR, we dun sabo FR unless the gal svc is really CMI" So other bros who's gonna visit her, pls know how to counter her qns.. bcos when u r enjoying, ur big head is also relaxing. Take note.

Time almost up.. Paid her n pass her 2 remaining condoms since i wont be using it anytime soon.. Told her the condoms are reserved for TS. So TS, nxt time u visit her, u can ask it from her if u dun mind.. bcos I bought wrongly... its durex extra safe wif extra lube.

*Sry for the long winded FR.

Chen Ling (Shenyang)
Looks: 6/10 (Milf)
Boobs: 36C? (Nv check bra label, sry)
Frenching: No
Painting: No
Fingering: 7.5/10 (Wet n tight)
BJ: 8.5/10 (slow and good suction + balls licking n sucking)
Catbath: 10/10
AR: 10/10
FJ: NO
Massage: 7/10 (Not piano type wifhead massage)
Attitude & service: 12/10

Damage: $60 + $10tips + 2 durex xtra safe condoms (Reserved for TS only )

Thanks again TS for sharing!

Chen Ling1.jpg

Chen Ling 2.jpg

Chen Ling 3.jpg
Old 28-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

seems very nice leh, kuku bro....
Old 28-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gunner.arsenal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,can i have Chen Ling ctc.........thanks
Old 28-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kankan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro.pm her contact pls.thks~
Old 28-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
pangsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Kuku_son for the contact.

Had met with the lady this afternoon and infact, she is my first lady that I had an affair since I first joined ...hee...like love rekindle when we met...lol!
As usual, her body is good base on her age and her breast is good to suck, she love to be suck on her nipple while fingering...trust me...unless she treat people differently. hee! While doing that action, she forbid me from releasing her sucked nipple...she hold down my head and seem she enoying it while I suck her nipple (left side lor) while still fingering her until she come ...she arches her body forward and shaking it until she wanted me...unfortunately, I did not do it....so shameful...lol!, while she ass lick me....suddenly so relax that I come ...ha!ha! maybe too shiok and relax that I lost sense...

After which, lay down tCSS while she try to arouse my didi but too bad...too tire and watching NBA recap....ha ha until almost time up

Chen Ling (Shenyang)
Looks: 6/10 (Milf)
Boobs: Good to suck.
Painting: Yes, she love it
Fingering: 7.5/10 (Wet n tight)
BJ: Did not try
Catbath: Did not try
AR: Try but cannot tahan
FJ: NO
Massage: Never...talk like friends
Attitude & service: 12/10

Damage: $60 + tips + Room

Cheers!..any humble + points for me??? LOL!
Old 28-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold

Wah wah wah..........

Sure die die muz up u liao la....lolz......

U swee~~swee~~post FR i sure up u lolz......

Anyway important tat u realli enjoy her services.....

I realli ty all bro for gif her xtra tips for her xtra effort she promised all bro tat she will do her best to pleased all the bro cheers.....
Old 28-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toms_trd View Post
Wah bro U so fast action liao...
I muz act fast liao lar...kuku_kia...ctc pls
Thnk U
Contact already send to toms_trd let hope to see his FR beri soon.... Cheers.....
Old 29-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 23
beerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Managed to booked a session yesterday morning.

1st of all waited anxiously and after about 15 mins, she arrived. Couldnt see her through the peep hole so just open the door immediately. Frankly was kinda disappointed at her looks la... rather matured milf.. but anyway just see how the service is.

Went through the routine showering, and then she came and catbath me once she was done... 2 things i remember most was the ticklish bbbj which she will lick all over my little bro. Next up is her super AR... Indeed I felt as if Im raped... She is one of those who not only AR, it feels more like a AJ, thrusting her tongue into the arse! Not just for a few seconds.. but at least for 5-10 mins... AMAZING!

Then we proceed to the FJ, routine expect where she was moaning real loud... After releasing, we went for separate clean up... rest awhile and then she started to get naughty again.

She bagan giving bbbj again... and kena another round of AJ again.... I also didnt relax... I began to finger her... U will be amazed how wet she can be... she was dripping wet after i fingered her... literally can fell her juices dripping onto my palm...flowing down my arm...

Cannot tahan anymore... i just took over... I hand fingering her... the other hand wank myself and released the second salvo.... The bed sheet was WET lor...

So then we shower again n she made herself some coffee while waiting for time...
We were just on the bed watching tv.... all these while she was playing with my limp dicky... I told her cannot stand already! haha.... but she still keep playing with it...

Miraculously just 15 mins before times up... she managed to revive my dick!! She 'beg' me to cap and wanted me to cum insde her. So fast hand fast leg put on the cap... did missionary... but after a while... It went limp again... and both of use were all laughing.. haha.. Malu...

So no choice lor quickly dressed and she headed to her next customer... She was always havin a smile on her face.. attitude is very good...

damage: $60+$10....

Worth it for the AJ.... (She was poking her tongue in my ass mind u.....)
Old 29-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
KAKA1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can I have her contact pls? Thanx a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread