The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

Well, not really true. I used to stay in Somerset Roppongi when i was based in Tokyo. Having yr own apartment only gets you that far, dont expect them to fall over for you based on that. Thats a fallacy that most people automically assume. This is no developing country.

I think in summary, most JP girls are quite conservative when it comes to the dating pool. They tend to play it safe with the MCP Japanese guy rather than take the plunge with a Gaijin. The trick therefore is to "blend in". Like andyk had mentioned, choice Japanese words get you places. Better still, get into the JP lifestyle, watch baseball games at the Tokyo Dome, going to the neighborhood izakaya, grabbing stuff at the local combini, taking the effort to dress up well, be impeccably polite etc.

The battle truly is won when you can convince them you are just like a regular JP guy, just more refined and gentlemanly.

Foreign looking guys (Eurasian) like myself are always treated with mistrust by the locals no matter what you do. But then again, it is easier to score the loads of models around, especially during the Fashion Week. Really...different strokes for different folks. You can't get them all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Since U have your own apartment,then U should have no problems scoring all the OLs there ! Get to know them & invite them over for Wine & watch some AV together ! But later "throwing them out may be a task !

=> U actually dun have to master Nihongo perfectly,U just need to know the key words & they will understand U ! But if there's a really pretty babe that U want to pursuit then U have lots of incentives to master the lingo !

=> My good buddy is currently station there too & last time he told me that he have already "targetted a few Japanese OL babes to score them !" Waiting for his juicy FR !!!

Enjoy !!!
Andyk
Old 08-03-2009, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fantastic_acey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi..i stay in arakawa..
Old 14-03-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Necro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantastic_acey View Post
hi..i stay in arakawa..

Arakawa?? Doko doko?? U based in Japan??
Old 14-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantastic_acey View Post
hi..i stay in arakawa..
i am staying in Shimizu, any bro in the area want to meet up?
Old 14-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

Arriving in Tokyo tomorrow (Sun) for two nights.

Will be staying in Central. Can't remember my hotel off the top.

Anybody want to catch up for some girl hunting? Drop me a PM.

Thx.
Old 15-03-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TUBORG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lowwol,

Enjoyed your account on a sunday morning and effort for sharing. well done bro.

You are very right in how you put it - when everything fall into place things like this can happen.

Tom Lim
Old 15-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow interesting thread especially after viewing those jap av shows. Real eye opener... Keeping cumming please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 24-03-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Wow interesting thread especially after viewing those jap av shows. Real eye opener... Keeping cumming please.
Just got into Tokyo yest morning after a 2-week assignment to the Middle East. Was on the SQ flight Sq638, was a bit disappointed with the quality of the Japanese crew on this flight...as plastic as ever, but this time they dont look as good even under the flattering orange hue in the cabin.

As this was a red-eye flight out of Singapore, naturally, cabin lights were dimmed after meal service. As i was still acclimatizing to the time differences, was a little restless so i wandered around the cabin and to the galleys hoping to get a gin tonic.

Saw this JP crew that was serving me earlier and just casually shot a greeting in Japanese, thanking her for the service/attention. She was surprised that a foreign looking guy could speak japanese and was intrigued. The customary questions followed, e.g. where i was staying, what i was doing....etc. Fake but nonetheless entertaining. Then, this other Singaporean girl came over, the leading stewardess. A bit of a MILF to be honest. The JP girl then quickly scurried back, perhaps being junior and all.

What followed was surprising...the leading stewardess (in green) started to make advances towards me while asking a range of silly questions....I'm a perfect gentleman but it was quite obvious her cleavage were popping in and out of my trajectory due to her loose uniform. After a while, i excused myself back to my seat thinking nothing of the harmless flirtation that went on.

Just about 5hrs into the flight, the JP girl then came towards me with another gin tonic...and guess what, her number and hotel address slipped discretely alongside. After about 20mins, the Singaporean girl then came over to collect my glass as we were commencing our descent. Again, telling me to come over to her hotel for a drink or lunch if i was available. She reiterated her name as if it was candy rolling off her lips. How delectable!

Sadly, i was too busy with work and meetings that i clean forgot the numbers and hotel. Im not sure if this is the airline's latest strategy in "locking" in premium customers but hey, it is not that shabby....just lose the fakeness and it will be perfect.

Anyone else has an airline experience to share?
Old 24-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
_BATTLESTAR_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow ! It's nice to be rich
Old 24-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
RamBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As an angmoh who goes to tokyo regularly (monthly for the last many years) i can reiterate that it can be difficult to pick up japanese chicks. I did have one jap gf a couple of years ago who called herself the 'Sony Sex Machine'. Kind of like the Energiser Bunny....just keeps on going and going and going (or cumming and cumming and cumming...).

Picking up foreign girls (European and Asian) who are working in japan, usually as English language teachers, or are foreign students at uni, is much easier as their problem is they don't wanna go out with jap guys.
Old 25-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamBro View Post
As an angmoh who goes to tokyo regularly (monthly for the last many years) i can reiterate that it can be difficult to pick up japanese chicks. I did have one jap gf a couple of years ago who called herself the 'Sony Sex Machine'. Kind of like the Energiser Bunny....just keeps on going and going and going (or cumming and cumming and cumming...).

Picking up foreign girls (European and Asian) who are working in japan, usually as English language teachers, or are foreign students at uni, is much easier as their problem is they don't wanna go out with jap guys.
Hey Rambro, as a half-angmoh, i can relate to where you are coming from. Jp chicks are aloof and can be quite reserved, even if you know them well. All this social etiquette and patriachal crap....

If you really want to date a Jp chick, you must be prepared to try very very hard. Got to be extremely pro-active because they are not ones to take any initiative. Then be prepared to spend many countless nights second guessing.

You are right in saying the foreign girls are much nicer, pleasant to date. There are so many hot models, teachers, students around. And Jp guys are always seen to be too effeminate, vain and self-conscious. So there is less competition by virtue of that.

I sometimes really wonder what all the hype is about JP girls....reality is as far flung from the AV films as possible.
Old 25-03-2009, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinehead1234 View Post
What followed was surprising...the leading stewardess (in green) started to make advances towards me while asking a range of silly questions....I'm a perfect gentleman but it was quite obvious her cleavage were popping in and out of my trajectory due to her loose uniform. After a while, i excused myself back to my seat thinking nothing of the harmless flirtation that went on.

Just about 5hrs into the flight, the JP girl then came towards me with another gin tonic...and guess what, her number and hotel address slipped discretely alongside. After about 20mins, the Singaporean girl then came over to collect my glass as we were commencing our descent. Again, telling me to come over to her hotel for a drink or lunch if i was available. She reiterated her name as if it was candy rolling off her lips. How delectable!

Sadly, i was too busy with work and meetings that i clean forgot the numbers and hotel. Im not sure if this is the airline's latest strategy in "locking" in premium customers but hey, it is not that shabby....just lose the fakeness and it will be perfect.
Wow that was a double shot! How lucky. I'm sure you didn't see it coming.

You must be taking first or business class?
Old 25-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
RamBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinehead1234 View Post

I sometimes really wonder what all the hype is about JP girls....reality is as far flung from the AV films as possible.
You are right there too. It's a lot of hype. actually the majority of them are pretty average, have horrible teeth, smoke, and walk like they have shit their pants. As for the squealing in the videos....cmon, get real - that's Tokyowood. Sure, there are some real stunners, but there are in any race.
Old 25-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Wow that was a double shot! How lucky. I'm sure you didn't see it coming.

You must be taking first or business class?
I guess it helped that it was pretty empty in Business. I wasnt really expecting since i hadnt really pulled out any moves out of the bag.

But i didnt really look too much into it, since obviously it could have had happened to anyone else.

I guess the Singapore girl has got a reputation for being "easy".
Old 26-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamBro View Post

I thought quite a few Japanese ladies liked white guys.

There are so many on the social sites like MySpace, Facebook etc who date, or have married white guys. In fact, there are literally thousands and thousands of Japanese women who have hooked one. And those are just the ones who live in Japan itself.

THe Japanese ladies who live oversaes in Western countries...almost all the ones I've met date white guys almost as if they have a blind spot that Asian men even exist.

Are you just being humble, trying not to boast of how you juggle 20 SYT's?

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1