The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zollida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

i believe in brother lowwol account as i used to work in hajiochi, and outskirt of tokyo has better chance like us-gaijin to score and hit rate is higher....ur account brings back memories for me when i was based there....and only one rule, if you can speak japanese even if it is basic, you stand higher chance...

singaporean guy as whole stands well among japanese ladies apart from the angmoh...
Old 25-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tks for your account TS

Personally it was a Jap girl who opened my eyes to open casual sexual relationships and since then ...no turning back:-)

Of course my experience is only in the US where I was studying at the time and the japanese girls there seemed to be only to happy to have fun. So much so I become an unofficial member of the jap community and had a string of jap galfriends. And no...I didnt and dont speak any Japanese aside from understanding the important vocab ie kimochi :-)
Old 26-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey petrolheadsg...i did the 4yr US College stint too...but dude, those jap girls in my college are really not the liberal sort...kept to themselves all the time...well, perhaps my college was in Pennsylvania so not as happening as in SoCal or upstate NYC.

Anyways...i gotta agree with lowwol. Either you are Brad Pitt (which they love) or some rich stud (like Daisuke Matsuzaka), if not .....Tokyo is a really rough playing field. If you dont meet the criteria, man...even if you speak fluent Japanese, you will always be a "Gaijin" in their eyes. (read: of inferior stock).

Hey i gotta be upfront with you man...im eurasian, fluent Japanese speaker, relatively able to score a nice girl on a nice day in Paris, and i get absolutely hammered in Tokyo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
tks for your account TS

Personally it was a Jap girl who opened my eyes to open casual sexual relationships and since then ...no turning back:-)

Of course my experience is only in the US where I was studying at the time and the japanese girls there seemed to be only to happy to have fun. So much so I become an unofficial member of the jap community and had a string of jap galfriends. And no...I didnt and dont speak any Japanese aside from understanding the important vocab ie kimochi :-)
Old 26-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinehead1234 View Post
hey petrolheadsg...i did the 4yr US College stint too...but dude, those jap girls in my college are really not the liberal sort...kept to themselves all the time...well, perhaps my college was in Pennsylvania so not as happening as in SoCal or upstate NYC.

Anyways...i gotta agree with lowwol. Either you are Brad Pitt (which they love) or some rich stud (like Daisuke Matsuzaka), if not .....Tokyo is a really rough playing field. If you dont meet the criteria, man...even if you speak fluent Japanese, you will always be a "Gaijin" in their eyes. (read: of inferior stock).

Hey i gotta be upfront with you man...im eurasian, fluent Japanese speaker, relatively able to score a nice girl on a nice day in Paris, and i get absolutely hammered in Tokyo.
hmmm machinehead...I went to the midwest too (and later on east coast) but in Michigan, so maybe my experience was lucky. I am chinese but they say I look like a jap tv actor (not necessarily good looking actor) so may be that could be reason too :-) No I dont think I am stud like or shuai ge and believe you to be better looking but hey I take whatever I can get for whatever reason (hell if I care as long as there is a happy ending for me :-)
Old 26-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hi Bro Lowwol,

Many thanks for your postings in your thread,it sure made me recalled my memorable & enjoyable personal experiences with my ex-japanese gal frens in Tokyo that i met thru' introductions.And of course those wonderful relationships with those Japanese stewardess from SQ ! ( Many thanks to my "horny" buddy's introduction ! ) This was before the PRC Babes invaded our "little island" !

And i agreed with the BRO Machinehead1234 that Tokyo can be damn lonely & expensive place ! And if U travel there for a short biz trip it's damn tough to pick up any babes & have fun ! U really need to plan ahead or have introductions here & then follow up there !...

My SQ gal fren introduced me her good "busty" fren ( OL working in Advertising CO ) here.Then we kept in touch till we met up in Tokyo.She's the conservative & demure type.And i was really attracted to her slim body with huge boobs & i told myself that i must bonk her one day ! So after arriving,i quickly called her to meet me after work at my hotel for dinner.We had a nice dinner & drinks at my hotel - ANA Akasaka to create the right mood ! Then i told since it was quite late for her to go home,i suggested that she stay overnite.She hesitated at first but she didn't declined me.So we went up to my room.Once inside,we frenched lovingly & slowly peeled off her layers of clothings ( it was Sakura season then ! )...All this time,i only had one thing on my mind - her 36C boobs ! When she was finally in her bra & panties,when i finally saw her naked,it was the best thing that happened in my life - she have rosy pink nipples,her naked body with nice legs so fair & smooth ! OMG !!!...

Sori need to continued this later !....
Old 26-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Hi Bro Lowwol,

Many thanks for your postings in your thread,it sure made me recalled my memorable & enjoyable personal experiences with my ex-japanese gal frens in Tokyo that i met thru' introductions.And of course those wonderful relationships with those Japanese stewardess from SQ ! ( Many thanks to my "horny" buddy's introduction ! ) This was before the PRC Babes invaded our "little island" !

And i agreed with the BRO Machinehead1234 that Tokyo can be damn lonely & expensive place ! And if U travel there for a short biz trip it's damn tough to pick up any babes & have fun ! U really need to plan ahead or have introductions here & then follow up there !...

My SQ gal fren introduced me her good "busty" fren ( OL working in Advertising CO ) here.Then we kept in touch till we met up in Tokyo.She's the conservative & demure type.And i was really attracted to her slim body with huge boobs & i told myself that i must bonk her one day ! So after arriving,i quickly called her to meet me after work at my hotel for dinner.We had a nice dinner & drinks at my hotel - ANA Akasaka to create the right mood ! Then i told since it was quite late for her to go home,i suggested that she stay overnite.She hesitated at first but she didn't declined me.So we went up to my room.Once inside,we frenched lovingly & slowly peeled off her layers of clothings ( it was Sakura season then ! )...All this time,i only had one thing on my mind - her 36C boobs ! When she was finally in her bra & panties,when i finally saw her naked,it was the best thing that happened in my life - she have rosy pink nipples,her naked body with nice legs so fair & smooth ! OMG !!!...

Sori need to continued this later !....
=> She protested that i still had cloths & quickly stripped me down ! Told myself it was a great start for my trip ! Then holding hands we went to the bathroom where we created our "soapland fun"...( whatever AV i watched,i wanted to experienced it with her ! ) Soaped & licked each other all over ! She BBBJ me till i almost CIM her !...( From the conservative & demure look suddenly she was liked a AV star ! Japanese gals are actually damn horny & willing lovers !!! )....Quickly dried up & we 69ed on the bed !...Then capped & bonked her missionary to admired her huge boobs movement,her eyes closed & hands gripping the bedsheet so tightly !...she moaned with some sexual expression in Japanese ! Cowgal & finally my favourite - doggie her,where i could enjoy watching her boobs swinging side to side ! Couldn't hold on too much longer,finally we climaxed together !!! It was heavenly feeling !!!
Of course,we had another enjoyable bonk just after sunset !!!
Old 26-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
thebearbearbear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythebearbearbear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks lowwol!!! Arigato for the great story... I believe I will have a good night sleep with this bed time story!!! May be one day I will be able to share such an adventure! =)
best regards
Bear
Old 27-02-2009, 02:06 AM
Samster

Wow..andyk, that is some experience. To score a OL, you really need to potray that sense of power and status which they covet. I

Speaking of SQ girls, man...im not surprised why you ditched them for "greener pastures". Not as good looking before, but still as spoilt as ever. I was on a flight to Zurich recently and met 2 of the skankiest crew ever....dont wanna go into details but it showed a glaring lack of grey matter between the ears when they try to strike up a conversation with the passenger.

In fact, it is harder to hit up a SQ girl than a Jap girl, simply because they turn you off the moment they talk. And of course, the whole "playing hard to get, im too good for you" crap.

How about sharing your experience on hitting on the Jap SQ girls? or SQ girls in general? I am travelling a lot recently, pls reinstate some faith in the SQ girl stock

Quote:
=> She protested that i still had cloths & quickly stripped me down ! Told myself it was a great start for my trip ! Then holding hands we went to the bathroom where we created our "soapland fun"...( whatever AV i watched,i wanted to experienced it with her ! ) Soaped & licked each other all over ! She BBBJ me till i almost CIM her !...( From the conservative & demure look suddenly she was liked a AV star ! Japanese gals are actually damn horny & willing lovers !!! )....Quickly dried up & we 69ed on the bed !...Then capped & bonked her missionary to admired her huge boobs movement,her eyes closed & hands gripping the bedsheet so tightly !...she moaned with some sexual expression in Japanese ! Cowgal & finally my favourite - doggie her,where i could enjoy watching her boobs swinging side to side ! Couldn't hold on too much longer,finally we climaxed together !!! It was heavenly feeling !!!
Of course,we had another enjoyable bonk just after sunset !!!
Old 27-02-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow..andyk, that is some experience. To score a OL, you really need to potray that sense of power and status which they covet.
In fact, it is harder to hit up a SQ girl than a Jap girl, simply because they turn you off the moment they talk. And of course, the whole "playing hard to get, im too good for you" crap.

How about sharing your experience on hitting on the Jap SQ girls? or SQ girls in general? I am travelling a lot recently, pls reinstate some faith in the SQ girl stock
=> Hey Bro Machinehead1234,as for my OL gal fren,it wasn't actually a "one nite stand" thingy,she really wanted more liked a relationship then marriage ! She's very romantic by sending lots of love letter with her photos from her holidays.But we have lost touch already because it's the same as the SQ Japs gal frens,i have to do some hard decision as U really need to be very rich to afford marrying them ! The high cost of living in Japan & the strong YEN.And they told me that they need return home every New Year holiday !

And BRO,liked i have mentioned it's all thanks to introductions by my then SQ crew fren and then if U have good relationships with the Jap gals,they will introduce their newly arrived crew mates to you ! Some are quite easy to get along & if lucky when they are horny,they invite up to their apartment after dinner !...( the 1st time this babe invited me,i was so dumb to tell her that i was tired after golf,then next time when i wanted to score her,she never invited me anymore,it's a pride thing ! Heard she kept tis attached guy as a "toy boy !" )...If U want to succeed with them,you need to be able to speak some basic Japanese & take them out for meals & make them happy ! Of course be patient for them to accept you ! It was really tough with crew because they are always flying so it's a "hot & cold relationship" !!! Be prepared to make lots of trips to T2 & T3 !!!
Old 27-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

Yessir...Jap girls = High Maintenance. It takes the occasional LV/Gucci/Prada splurge at Ginza, to really keep them by your side.

I used to travel SQ from Tokyo-Singapore and Tokyo-Los Angeles in the past when i was based in Japan. What i remember most fondly is the come-hither look of the Jap crew.

There was once when we had dinner in a restaurant down over in Hilton @ Shinjuku and bumped into the same set of crew that were on my flight. As i could recognize the Jap girl serving my section, i casually waved to her. And as it wasnt really a full flight in Business that day, i guessed she remembered me. As some of my colleagues were pausing for a puff and she was waiting for somebody, we struck up a conversation (in japanese). Then i learned she was staying in an apartment in Orchard and has an apartment here in mid-town Tokyo (Takadanobaba)....i thought must be really rich to maintain that on a crew's allowances. She then invited me to pop by her apartment sometime that night for some drinks. As we exchanged numbers, i eyed a old fogey walking up towards us...balding but impeccably dressed in a suit (possibly Brioni). I was quite shocked that the Jap girl then slid up to the old man and tucked her arm underneath his......then it all made sense > Sugar Daddy....That really turned me off big time.

So the crux of my experience is that if you act like you are well-off, impeccably dressed (i was in a suit and tie) and potray an air of elegance and nonchalance, that will be the ideal first impression you wana create to hit up a Jap girl...trust me, it works most times. Everything else is then up to the individual.

Quote:
=> Hey Bro Machinehead1234,as for my OL gal fren,it wasn't actually a "one nite stand" thingy,she really wanted more liked a relationship then marriage ! She's very romantic by sending lots of love letter with her photos from her holidays.But we have lost touch already because it's the same as the SQ Japs gal frens,i have to do some hard decision as U really need to be very rich to afford marrying them ! The high cost of living in Japan & the strong YEN.And they told me that they need return home every New Year holiday !

And BRO,liked i have mentioned it's all thanks to introductions by my then SQ crew fren and then if U have good relationships with the Jap gals,they will introduce their newly arrived crew mates to you ! Some are quite easy to get along & if lucky when they are horny,they invite up to their apartment after dinner !...( the 1st time this babe invited me,i was so dumb to tell her that i was tired after golf,then next time when i wanted to score her,she never invited me anymore,it's a pride thing ! Heard she kept tis attached guy as a "toy boy !" )...If U want to succeed with them,you need to be able to speak some basic Japanese & take them out for meals & make them happy ! Of course be patient for them to accept you ! It was really tough with crew because they are always flying so it's a "hot & cold relationship" !!! Be prepared to make lots of trips to T2 & T3 !!!
Old 27-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yessir...Jap girls = High Maintenance. It takes the occasional LV/Gucci/Prada splurge at Ginza, to really keep them by your side.

I used to travel SQ from Tokyo-Singapore and Tokyo-Los Angeles in the past when i was based in Japan. What i remember most fondly is the come-hither look of the Jap crew.

There was once when we had dinner in a restaurant down over in Hilton @ Shinjuku and bumped into the same set of crew that were on my flight. As i could recognize the Jap girl serving my section, i casually waved to her. And as it wasnt really a full flight in Business that day, i guessed she remembered me. As some of my colleagues were pausing for a puff and she was waiting for somebody, we struck up a conversation (in japanese). Then i learned she was staying in an apartment in Orchard and has an apartment here in mid-town Tokyo (Takadanobaba)....i thought must be really rich to maintain that on a crew's allowances. She then invited me to pop by her apartment sometime that night for some drinks. As we exchanged numbers, i eyed a old fogey walking up towards us...balding but impeccably dressed in a suit (possibly Brioni). I was quite shocked that the Jap girl then slid up to the old man and tucked her arm underneath his......then it all made sense > Sugar Daddy....That really turned me off big time.

So the crux of my experience is that if you act like you are well-off, impeccably dressed (i was in a suit and tie) and potray an air of elegance and nonchalance, that will be the ideal first impression you wana create to hit up a Jap girl...trust me, it works most times. Everything else is then up to the individual.
=> BRO,thanks for sharing the above ! Guessed U should have known that she was "baoed" when she told U about the places she was staying !...Since i had choices,i was more selective by dating them a few times to get to know their characters well so i would pursuit those who were trained to respect their man liked when they invite you for a meal at the apartment,they prepared everything from the slippers at the door to a fantastic meal to toothbrush with toothpaste ready !.... They really made very good wife material ! There were a few that i really luv very much but i was too confused to decide...In the end i was introduced & fell in love with this pretty SYT - Malaysian Chinese SQ babe & we almost got married ! And only kept in touch with few SQ Jap crew after they quitted.Most already married with kids !....So BRO,those gals that U meet in a big city Tokyo will expect certain standards from their guy ! Maybe it's the culture too that some of them have parents that require them to have Japanses boyfrens !....Since you travelled there often,then you need to spend more time to network & then you can get to know some "single Japanese babes" !!! Good luck !!!
Old 27-02-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 18
Man_to_please deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros,

didn't know that this thread existed...
I'm a regular,based for mths on end in Tokyo.
Stayed in Shinjuku, serviced apartment.

The good tyhing is, Jap OLs are definitely easy to get if u hit them on the right note.
Agree with what bros said about having an "image" in place.
However, my jap sucks big time, usually rely on business associates to intro.

But one thing I found is that they're quite "clingly" and that is a bit unsettling...
Old 27-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_to_please View Post
bros,

didn't know that this thread existed...
I'm a regular,based for mths on end in Tokyo.
Stayed in Shinjuku, serviced apartment.

The good tyhing is, Jap OLs are definitely easy to get if u hit them on the right note.
Agree with what bros said about having an "image" in place.
However, my jap sucks big time, usually rely on business associates to intro.

But one thing I found is that they're quite "clingly" and that is a bit unsettling...
=> Since U have your own apartment,then U should have no problems scoring all the OLs there ! Get to know them & invite them over for Wine & watch some AV together ! But later "throwing them out may be a task !

=> U actually dun have to master Nihongo perfectly,U just need to know the key words & they will understand U ! But if there's a really pretty babe that U want to pursuit then U have lots of incentives to master the lingo !

=> My good buddy is currently station there too & last time he told me that he have already "targetted a few Japanese OL babes to score them !" Waiting for his juicy FR !!!

Enjoy !!!
Andyk
Old 28-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Japanese Flight Stewardesses are employed under japan employment terms. meaning they get Jap employment pay rates and benefits but they are based in singapore. good deal for them.

Quote:

Old 01-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Necro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow!! Suddenly so many bros coming out ot post. Didnt know so many bros based here. Should start a club sia!! TCSS also good what with the economy as it is!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1