The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowwol View Post
well....first of all i must profess clearly that i ain't no hunk or some guy whom when a girl looks at first glance, would wish to hook on to. am just an ordinary guy.

BUT, i ain't no tourist. i have to Tokyo quite a few times a year for the past few years to know how the game with the Japs are played. helping me a little are Japanese girls in my company who give me and my colleagues the occasional tips.

then i must say, you are really darn good at the art of the pick-up!

In my 3.5 yrs in Tokyo (and i still jet there for work regularly), not once was i able to pick up any Japanese chick...must be the look. (I'm 1.88m and don't look any inch Japanese). Although that saying, ironically, not being able to pick up the local chicks turned out well as the hot expats and models there more than made up for the disappointment.

Perhaps you can share some tips for fellow lonely souls out there in Tokyo...
Old 27-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Nice posts

Kinda inspired me to cheong to Japan straight away
Old 27-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Nice Ons story TS.

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 27-12-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: ONS With Japanese Department Store Girl

Good FR TS!

Some Jap gals are easy, some are not, like most women, you just need to know how to judge and most of the time, depends on your luck.

Who Shags Wins
Old 27-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Necro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to have caught up with you in Tokyo. Very good FR as well. Make me so jealous sia!! Anyways do pm me when u r back in tokyo. Next time we will have to plan properly to go hunting for sure. Anyways dont worry abt ppl zapping la. I up you now!! Heres my lowly point for you!!
Old 27-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

i ain't a looker either. neither do i have the figure!

search and read my past FRs and postings on Tokyo and Japan. hope these will give u some heads up and inspiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinehead1234 View Post
then i must say, you are really darn good at the art of the pick-up!

In my 3.5 yrs in Tokyo (and i still jet there for work regularly), not once was i able to pick up any Japanese chick...must be the look. (I'm 1.88m and don't look any inch Japanese). Although that saying, ironically, not being able to pick up the local chicks turned out well as the hot expats and models there more than made up for the disappointment.

Perhaps you can share some tips for fellow lonely souls out there in Tokyo...
Old 27-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
dude77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Enjoyed your FR and the one you did on your Soapland experience. For the many of us who failed, gratifying to know that there are some like you who scored. Good for you Bro, keep the FRs coming.
Old 27-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Really wish I have such luck!!!
Old 29-12-2008, 02:04 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
northstar3101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did travelled to Japan (Osaka) for several occasions for business trip back in 2000 to 2004.

Really do agreed with Bro lowwol that if you open your mouth to speak up, the battle is 85% won. It is true that some jap gals are quite friendly too to foreigners but basically most of them are shy in nature and too shy to speak up in English.

Though I had some opportunity to talk to Jap gals who knows how to speak English, especially the receptionist at the hotel lobby, but due to they are very familiar with my Japanese work coordinator, so I had to hold back my 'advancement' on these ladies, worrying that they may tell the work coordinator, thus jeopardising my career.

Sad....!!!!! What a waste of opprotunity......!!!
Old 06-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wet Fantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa.very good FR man. wish got power to up you.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 16
Chicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud ofChicken-King has much to be proud of

Bro,

wonderful encounter u got there and i enjoyed reading your FR

if got pics even better
Old 19-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
KrudTheMighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKrudTheMighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yo bro lowwol and profane. I need you guys to educate me lah. I want to go japan to chieong as well. But don't know how to. I intend to go tokyo. If I can get a chio gal. I will bonk immedieately. Otherwise, I bonk angmoh.
Old 20-02-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
senoksenok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowwol View Post
so she went to shower and me took my smoke and watched the tv. she had her shower and came out. man...she really had the perfect bikini girl figure. and her pussy was shaved

came lying down next to me and asked 'sugoi?' (shiok?) and i said 'hai sugoi desu' (yes shiok). she then said 'ippai deta' (lots of cum). i think i drank too much beer and hence cock was not able to stand again. then she said 'mo ikai?' (one more time?). without hesitation, i started to finder her and play with her pussy. wow she was damn wet. french and finer. then i went down to eat her (i seldom do this). damn damn wet. when she cummed, i knelt next to her, who was lying down' and put my cock near her face. she took it in spontaneously. so while BJing me, i played with her pussy again. i then took out the condom, capped my cock and entered her missionary. started slow and gentle. she was moaning and speaking in some japanese which i could not understand. and she loved french. so while fucking her, i was frenching her and feeling around her long long legs. because i had cummed earlier, and a lot, i could pump her without cumming for a long time. turned her around and pumped her from the back with her lying flat face down. after that, changed to doggy. we were both sweating at this moment. and i was tired. shit...dead tired. brought to stand on the floor to do her standing doggy. man....her legs are damn long and sexy. pumped again. i was surprised i was able to stay hard-on and pump for so long. she cummed again. then, i did something which i have never tried before but have seen on JAV a lot. i put my cock between her thighs and thigh fuck her in standing doggy position. damn shiok. placed her on the bed lying face up missionary...thigh fuck her again. then she stopped me and initiated a foot fuck!! wow! as the condom had been taken out during the thigh and foot fuck, shifted my cock to her mouth and she took me in her mouth again. BJ and ball playing. cum building up. near cumming, i took out my prick, she HJed me and i cummed on her face again. this time though, she controlled where my cum landed as her hand was holding on to my cock HJing while i cummed. most of my cum ended in her opened mouth, some landed on her face. once again, she licked my cock clean and wipe the rest of the cum into her mouth. wiped and cleaned ourselves up.

slept until this morning. time for her to go to work. one final shot. after washing ourselves up, she started to use her hand to play with my cock. hard on. then BJ. suddenly, she stopped and brought with her an empty glass. she placed it next to the bed. i was wondering what the hell. then continued with BJ and HJ. i played with her pussy. wet again. very wet. mouth fucked her. tit fucked, thigh fuck, foot fuck. back to BJ and HJ. cum building up. told her again 'iku desu'. then she took the glass and aimed my cock into the glass. she wants me to cum in the glass! i shoot out something like 6-7 big shots. she licked me cleaned again. then, she poured water into the glass. and then she drank the mixture! fucking christ!! i usually go soft after cumming. but whilst in the process of my cock going soft, she started to lick and suck me again. i thought she just want to ensure my cock is sucked clean. no! she wanted me to go hard on again! and surprisingly, my cock went hard on. she blewed me like almost 30 minutes. feel the cum build up again. told her cumming. aimed at her face and COF. this time not a lot of cum. once again licked clean.

she showered and left for work.

so thats the end of my FR. 4 shots in less than 12 hours with a japanese department store girl.
bro, you make me feel like wanna go japan to work. hehe. anyone can intro me a job in japan????
Old 20-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having lived in Tokyo for a while, its not the easiest place to find employment especially if you are not Japanese.

Back then when i was based there, industry was booming, jobs were flourishing...as a young expat, i was packed off to Tokyo with a hefty expat package, being put up in a swank apartment in mid-town. But now...it is a really bad time to be there, when the economy is crumbling.

As for the chicks, well..its a hit and miss thing. like what is being mentioned, as a gaijin, you either get lucky (and its not often), or you fail miserably. Jap girls are known to be notoriously hard on dudes of Asian origins especially Chinese. You honestly dont see many (if at all) such pairings in and around Japan. Maybe Okinawa, where it is more liberal.

So my advice buddy, look elsewhere. If you are really keen on Jap girls, head over to Paris, Amsterdam or even Rome. I relocated to Paris from Tokyo and it is much easier to score...but then again when you are in Europe, why would you even bother with Japs..when you have your tall angmoh models?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senoksenok View Post
bro, you make me feel like wanna go japan to work. hehe. anyone can intro me a job in japan????
Old 25-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how to educate you bro? read my posts above. no hard or fast rule. if u are damn handsome, earn big money (or uare famous) u would be up there. else, its really down to luck.
Jap gals are open but u really need to crack them open. thats the difficult part. once u have that iota of a chance to pry the crack, your battle is almost won....if u know what i am saying. clear as mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrudTheMighty View Post
Yo bro lowwol and profane. I need you guys to educate me lah. I want to go japan to chieong as well. But don't know how to. I intend to go tokyo. If I can get a chio gal. I will bonk immedieately. Otherwise, I bonk angmoh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1