The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Stop giving money to ppl that ask for FL advice

The bros here will meet FL for the sole purpose of giving ang baos?? Really?! This is the market practice?? Muahahaha.

I see your point on directing help to FLs currently on the job. So I ask, is it better to prevent a girl from entering the pit hole or helping a FL deep inside the pit hole?

Along the way, lets see how honest you are too. Your purpose of starting your thread is a direct response to this girl who started this thread.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=678430

Am I right? See the start dates. Let see how well you lie, TS
Old 19-01-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

All of you cheebye bastards samsters stop your nonsense and stop bullying MoeLan Yong. He is a very nice and compassionate guy, and very knowledgeable and generous as well. Everyone is free to do whatever he wants, nothing wrong. We must have faith, love and hope.

P.S. Dear MoeLan Yong, my relative is very ill and was also thinking of joining the FL. I am trying my best to persuade her not to be an FL but she wouldn't listen. Could you lend me SGD 2K so that I can use this money to dissuade her? Thanks in advance. PM me if u ok for my account number
Old 19-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
All of you cheebye bastards samsters stop your nonsense and stop bullying MoeLan Yong. He is a very nice and compassionate guy, and very knowledgeable and generous as well. Everyone is free to do whatever he wants, nothing wrong. We must have faith, love and hope.

P.S. Dear MoeLan Yong, my relative is very ill and was also thinking of joining the FL. I am trying my best to persuade her not to be an FL but she wouldn't listen. Could you lend me SGD 2K so that I can use this money to dissuade her? Thanks in advance. PM me if u ok for my account number
For you, anything lah. Don't say don't have. See your points? From 146, I increased you to 156 liao. You can go NTUC Fairprice. Show your Passion Card. Exchange these points for discount on future purchases. Remember to pass the discount to your relative, ok? If need more points, just let me know. I use my other accounts.

PS: iloveu4ever too. Muacks!
Old 19-01-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
For you, anything lah. Don't say don't have. See your points? From 146, I increased you to 156 liao. You can go NTUC Fairprice. Show your Passion Card. Exchange these points for discount on future purchases. Remember to pass the discount to your relative, ok? If need more points, just let me know. I use my other accounts.

PS: iloveu4ever too. Muacks!
You only have 3 power, meaning you can only up him by 3 using this account. How you up him 10 leh?
Old 19-01-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar00 View Post
you only have 3 power, meaning you can only up him by 3 using this account. How you up him 10 leh? :d
天秘不可透露
Old 19-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Moe Lan Yong, i also need help....thinking of sellingmy arse....need money...thinking of becoming an FL. But the only prob is nobody will buy, except john badass. Can help me with some money?

No...i dun need ur up points. Prefer cash....
Old 19-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
Dear Moe Lan Yong, i also need help....thinking of sellingmy arse....need money...thinking of becoming an FL. But the only prob is nobody will buy, except john badass. Can help me with some money?

No...i dun need ur up points. Prefer cash....
Awww. You poor thing. Don't worry. No one buy, I buy. You put your arse pic here with your nick on it. Then PM me your account number. But say first. Must be nice quality arsehole. Not fresh won't buy.
Old 20-01-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol, now i know why moelan cant understand this thread and very willing to donate to scammers, because other ppl give money but he give points only

Just want to keep this thread on topic

If anyone feel like donating money to fl then pls avoid the scammers in adult discussion who write sob stories to bluff people.

The genuine cases with real life sob stories are already working as FL because they really need the money, if you want to do donation then go and find them. Its quite sad to see scammers using sob stories to cheat money when the real people who need help have to sell their bodies in fl dome
Old 20-01-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Finally the Indian coward replies. My nick is MoeLanYong. Not MoeLan. It is a common chinese term. So Indians will not understand.

This TS boasts of "compassion" for FL. While he visits Geylang Lor 18. To violate the bodies of $40 hookers. So much for Compassion.

I will stick to the thread. TS sought to deprive help to a chinese lady contemplating selling her body for a few hundred dollars to cross CNY.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=678430

The lady never asked for money - she asked for advice.

I do not know if she is a scammer or a single mother of 2 kids trying to cross CNY. You may not have poor relatives driven to such an extent. I have. But I do know everyone will fall on tough times one day. When it happens, it hope there will not be an indian fucker pouring scorn on you.

Have a good day
Old 20-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg ur brain really very stupid !

Hahaha !
Old 20-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

现在被欺负不好玩,是不是啊臭印度。哈哈! 想欺负华人? 去你妈的!! 来啊,您爸陪你玩!
Old 29-01-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Old 29-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this guy really ignorant and poorly educated start argue in english then suddenly lose his train of thought in english as he poorly educated so must jump to chinese gutter talk
I earned me a fan. Lol. Let me help you out.

"This guy is really ignorant and poorly educated. Started arguing in English. Then, he lost his train of thought in English because he is poorly educated. So, he switched to chinese gutter talk."

There you go. Fixed. Better now.
Old 29-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, this is a good reply.

好的回复. 真棒. 老虎不发威当病猫.

Your england powderful leh.

Up you 13 points.

Quote:
I earned me a fan. Lol. Let me help you out.

"This guy is really ignorant and poorly educated. Started arguing in English. Then, he lost his train of thought in English because he is poorly educated. So, he switched to chinese gutter talk."

There you go. Fixed. Better now.
Old 29-01-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Scammer dun need money? Scammer not human? Sorry, I happen to believe there is good in everyone. Including bros here. And scammers. They are just faced with tough situations.

If someone else can help them, why not? But given the vulgar way you write, you won't understand such things as Compassion. Have a good day
Sorry to say, they will continue until they get caught. Not being black heart. Scammers? Hard situation? Who is not in hard situations before? U see those PRCs? Come here to con millions? The Yang yin tour fellow n the old lady? Kong Hee the cheat?

Think again. People here work hard n have good hearts, but not to give money to those who don’t need help and just go around claiming to be distressed position. Those who need help will always have a way out, if they don’t cheat or con.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1