The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-01-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
r0x0rrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Bkkgem - Kitty

Tried quite a couple of girls from same stable before but have not written an FR before. Reason for doing so now is because Kitty has been the only lady that has managed to make me cum twice. , even Kyla from before wasn't able to.

Looks: 7/10. As fellow bros say, looks way better in real life. Not drop dead pretty but decent looking.
Body: 8/10. Slim and sexy. 1.6m tall.
Frenching: Not a fan.
Boobs: 8/10. Enhanced but great to grab.
Pussy: 10/10 clean shaven and gets wet easily. Really tight.
BBBJ: 8/10. She has a tongue stud. New feeling. She even performed a boob job inbetween sucking.
FJ: 10/10. Really tight, her moans are really a turn on.
GFE: 10/10. Loads of hugging inbetween. Even after finishing the second shot, she didn't rush to shower me and still continued to tease my little bro

OKT, thanks bro. As promised your FR.
Old 19-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Yuma

AJ-ed twice, shiok shiok

Massage using oil this time round

Hopefully able to book another slot, can't get enough of my dick in her ass
Old 19-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
RTF Yuma

AJ-ed twice, shiok shiok

Massage using oil this time round

Hopefully able to book another slot, can't get enough of my dick in her ass
Hahaha i had her the other day for my 2nd RTF but did not post again since all samsters know of yuma as commando. Really value for service
Old 19-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fun Fun Fun from angels aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissmeoff View Post
After reading the good feedback for this ( Fun ) I managed to secure a 1230pm slot today, just finish the deed and writing this FR in cab lol..

Name : Fun
Looks : 7/10 ( looks normal to me but fuckable )
Body and skin :7/10 ( thai tann and quite tall ) ( natural c cup with small nipples )
Cim : ( never try coz not into this )
Bbbj : 9/10 ( I got to give her credit in this coz she really knows how to blow well )
Frenching: 8/10 ( she score well in here too, lips lock to mine while I missionary her, a good frencher)
Fj: 8/10 ( manage a few pattern with her during first shot, she is very accommodating, the best is doggie her )
Cof: 10/10 ( I off load my 2nd shot of my army into her face . Fucking satisfying )
Rtf : maybe if i still haven’t lock on to other target ..
Overall : okt had done his job well as I read quite a lot good review, keep it up bro !!
Last but not least I had taken a photo that I cof her from permission from gal and okt .. heehee .
Woah, you are the MAN! Lucky to get live pic of COF somemore... I didn't have much luck when I tried Tiffany (she not comfortable even though okt said ok).
Old 19-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fun Fun Fun from angels aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissmeoff View Post
After reading the good feedback for this ( Fun ) I managed to secure a 1230pm slot today, just finish the deed and writing this FR in cab lol..

Name : Fun
Looks : 7/10 ( looks normal to me but fuckable )
Body and skin :7/10 ( thai tann and quite tall ) ( natural c cup with small nipples )
Cim : ( never try coz not into this )
Bbbj : 9/10 ( I got to give her credit in this coz she really knows how to blow well )
Frenching: 8/10 ( she score well in here too, lips lock to mine while I missionary her, a good frencher)
Fj: 8/10 ( manage a few pattern with her during first shot, she is very accommodating, the best is doggie her )
Cof: 10/10 ( I off load my 2nd shot of my army into her face . Fucking satisfying )
Rtf : maybe if i still haven’t lock on to other target ..
Overall : okt had done his job well as I read quite a lot good review, keep it up bro !!
Last but not least I had taken a photo that I cof her from permission from gal and okt .. heehee .
we thank your little bro for its cum effort.
Old 19-01-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
goonpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - Yuma (SA)

Location convenient for me to go from work. Place is discreet. Room is spacious and nice.

She look older than picture. Not pretty but won't reject, still slutty looking.
Fuckable body, big boobs enhanced I think but nicely done, feel soft and natural. Nice ass for doggy

In shower will start try to arouse and turn you on with her rubbing and hugging.

Best part is the foreplay, it was around half an hour of frenching, bbbj, digging, DT, balls sucking , all over again and again. She seems to enjoy her boobs being suck while you play with her pussy. She is really good in this foreplay part, lucky thing I could last and didn't CIM. After have enough of foreplay proceed to first shot. She seems to enjoy sex very much.

After 1st shot , chit chat and cuddle with light massage . As the first shot was good and mind blowing , I ddint proceed for 2nd shot just wanna relax.

RTF? Yes for the intense foreplay and hardcore fucking. Not for those who prefer good looking or SYT. Feel like fucking a malay milf,
Old 19-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Axel from LAX69

hi bros, any legit FR for the lady above or stable? thanks.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Baby from TRL

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=678815

Looks : 9/10 :
I believe alot of bros who tried her before will agree that she really look so much better when meet live person. Photos somehow don't do her justice compare to live person.
Have a pretty and cute GND look. Light make-up and with a very sweet smile. Her look will also grow as the session goes.

Body : 9/10 :
Photos may look like she have big bone body but in fact she is average height with an average body size of a lady. Which I think looks better.
She is consider the slim kind but not too slim. Her skin is smooth and she is slightly tanned.

Boobs : 8/10 :
The moment see her and the eyes confirm cannot missed her that pair of boobs. Look so filling yet so sexy on her when she wear the night gown.
Though its enhanced boobs and feel a bit hard but it look quite nicely shaped on her body. Not the round shaped type of boobs but rather shaped like a mountain which make her nipple look pointy.
Had a good squeeze and suck on her boobs and she seem like enjoying but do deal with it gently.

GFE : 10/10 :
Her GFE and Service is truly amazing. Simply enjoy the session from the moment I step in till I leave the place.
Bring me to her room and we start to chit chat a bit. She later give me a hug and we had some light frenching. She start to help me take off my shirt and pant and keep teasing my 2IC.
While bathing and cleaning me with soap, she give me a handjob using the soap to act a lubriciant while I am carassing her boobs. We had some frenches along it.
Thoughout the whole session, She never play with her phone and also never leave me alone. The only time she leave me alone is when she go and fetch a glass of water for me to drink.
After 1st session, she bring me to bath and later give me a good massage. She will cuddle on the bed and lay on my chest while her arm wrapped on my body as we are talking.
Just a sharing that usually after 2nd session and bath finish after that, I will start to dress up and prepare to leave.
But after my 2nd session with her and had bath finish and start to dress up(around 10 min time left), she say something similar like in thai "you changing and leaving, still have time?"
This somehow make me feel that she is not rushing me and just want to spend the time with me. So I just cuddle with her for a few more minutes before leave.
IMO she is quite a nice and ting dong girl. Have good attitude and very take care of you.

Frenching : 7/10 :
Her frenching is the gentle gentle type. Kissing and later follow by smooching and some light frenches. If her lips have a bit more meat than I think the smooching will be great.
Though her frenching is still ok which I feel its because maybe of her braces. But she french with passion and she will initiate without you initiate.

Catbath : 9/10 :
She can catbath quite well. Using her lips to provide kisses, tongue to play at sensitive/arousing areas really feel so good. I think she is hardworking in this part.
Because usually FL will only catbath your nipple and a bit of body before proceed to BBBJ. But she not only catbath on my nipple but also catbath around my ear, neck, body and slowly to my thigh and etc.
And the process is not once but maybe twice if I remember correctly.

Painting/Fingering : 7/10 :
Actually painting is request by her. Because initially I just want to relax and enjoy being service for this session. But somehow she requested me to service her after she had service me.
So I just acknowledge and return the favor to her. Her pussy is a bit wet. I am licking her clitros while at the same time fingering her. She will moan and use her hand to slightly push my head a bit.
She seem like prefer being paint than finger IMO.

BBBJ : 8/10 :
A lot of bro are praising on her BBBJ. Indeed her BBBJ is nice and sensual. She make my 2IC from semi hard to later become very hard.
Though she did not deepthroat but she still very enjoy my 2IC very much. Can see the way she enjoy it which somehow make me feel good.

FJ : 9/10 :
Tried missionary and cowgirl with her. I enjoy bonking her a lot because her body size and height is somehow very good for missionary.
Can position my hip in a way and thrust her deep. She seem like also enjoy being thrust in missionary. Can fondle/suck on her boobs and frenching her too while bonking her.
Both shot finish in missionary and after that she just comfort me and make sure I am cooldown before proceeding to clean my 2IC.
I always enjoy after missionary and the FL will cool you down and "sayang" you which is a plus point for me.

RTF :
Will RTF her because she is simply amazing. Luckily she came back so fast this time because the previous time I did not manage to try her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 20-01-2018 at 01:34 AM.
Old 20-01-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
fidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Second FR: Haru (Soi69)

For those that still have yet to give this girl a trial, do so before she goes back. What I have said previously is just about the same, but GFE is up to yet another level on this second visit. I do think she moved at least once, so location is something that might change and it's for the better. My first shot was incredible, I think she got high enough that we finished off at the window which is sort of viewable if you're in the correct area.

Source: My first FR for Haru
Old 20-01-2018, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Kitty Bangkok-Gems

Reading the good reviews on this bonk decided to try her myself.
Location is quiet, seclusive very peaceful.
Followed instructions and reached desination.
She was wearing exactly in the pic.
Showing her naval Stud it was sexy!

All the Positive Points:
#1 Like all Bros said her pic no justice lol. 5x better in real.
#2 Boobs almost dropped out lol damm sexy
#3 Sexy curves nice body. Enhanced boobs but nice to play still.
#4 Sexy smooth ass.
#5 BBBJ PERFECT. Lots of Ball Licking, Sucking and u really need to try that (If u tried no good feel free to Zap me lol. Shes really 1 of the best i had tried)
#6 FJ damm type. Very Horny girl rides on top of me like no tomorrow.
When we are done and she pull her self up, the condom was stuck to her pussy off my dick if u know what i mean.. thats HOW TIGHT she is!

Overall really a good bonk. Hidden Gem just make a booking and bet your trust on this. Shes a clean lady as well room is relatively clean.
Well done OKT. Keep bring girls like her i will be broke lol..
Old 20-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 13
bentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to all
Submitting FR for Sora of Regent Lust as she deserves one.

Location: East, public car park opposite, convenient for bros who
Face: 7, sharp features, attractive with make-up, accurate pics, Sora use Huawei and Chinese phones good in auto meitu
Body: 8, typical Thai tan, not fair not dark skinned, quite well toned with meat at right
Boobs: 9, natural C+, she likes them grasped and sucked
Bbbj: 7, senusal kind, not aggressive
FJ: 9, accommodative. 1st round in cuddling and fired off in missionary, 2nd round she rode, rides well with C+ headlights bouncing, then did doggie, oh her ass
Massage: 10! She is pro.
RTF: good rtf material. Save up on vitamin M first
Old 20-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 13
bentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to all

Submitting FR for Sora of Regent Lust as she deserves one.

Location: East, public car park opposite, convenient for bros who
Face: 7, sharp features, attractive with make-up, accurate pics, Sora use Huawei and Chinese phones good in auto meitu
Body: 8, typical Thai tan, not fair not dark skinned, quite well toned with meat at right
Boobs: 9, natural C+, she likes them grasped and sucked
Bbbj: 7, senusal kind, not aggressive
FJ: 9, accommodative. 1st round in cuddling and fired off in missionary, 2nd round she rode, rides well with C+ headlights bouncing, then did doggie, oh her ass
Massage: 10! She is pro.
RTF: good rtf material. Save up on vitamin M first
Old 20-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Anyone tried LAX Present Pretty, Hot and Sexy Babe *Exo*
Don't seems to find any FR for LAX

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=678703
Old 20-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nik26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for yoko from emma

Okt- 10/10 the replies were quick and no confusion about the location

Yoko
Body and face - 8/10 she is really pretty and fair (no tan) but a bit on the heavy side.. But I don't mind it
Shower - 7/10 sop but she thoroughly cleans everything and pretends to talk to my dick... Lol
Foreplay and bbbj - 8/10 she takes the initiative and has good suction and can deep throat. Plus she gives these sensual licks which are awesome
Frenching - 10/10 continuous tongue fights
Fj- 9/10 accommodating but more importantly can take it fast and furious
Gfe-11/10 she is the definition of a bubbly sweet girl with a constant smile on her face

Unfortunately tomorrow is her last working day so if you are interested act quickly
Old 20-01-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 19
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all

Porn - trl

Porn deserves a better name. She’s so cute and innocent, and porn makes her feel old-ish. Arguably the prettiest bonk I had in a while. Her photos do not do her justice, and she is so much better in person.

Ding dong, and when she opened the door, I was surprised! I thought another girl opened the door instead. She looks so demure in person, and is definitely someone you can bring home to show your mum.

She isn’t short, and of good height. She is slim and natural small boobs which fit her frame nicely. The flat tummy and cleanly shaved smooth pussy are Big turn ons for me.

Top 10/10 rating in all aspects for me. And I am sure to rtf!

Service? What service? Zero service because she became my gf for the 1.5 hours. Omfg.. I am now blindly in love! Hahahaha!

We made love. And we came together pumping my seeds deep inside. Enough said.

Do not visit her bros! I want her fresh for myself all the time.

Sign Off
Adam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1