The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
couple love sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Slave for a night

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicknasty View Post
Blindfold and wear mask, same goes for the guys.

I'm interested, hit me up if you want .
Long time ago, I brought those mask and trying my luck to use on her. But she don't want. Luckily this time round, she going to be slave. So I will use the mask on her and try something new.
Old 14-02-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
catplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Slave for a night

Suggest blindfold make her hot, tie her spread eagle in bed. Put a pair of headphones on her. SMS you selected buddy who has your spare room card to come in to vdo the session. If daring enough allow your buddy to use a vibrator on her.
Old 18-04-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 8
Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by couple love sex View Post
Wow, u so fierce ah. Ur guys is how many?
Probably 2-3 is enough uh, unless you like a lot, i think a lot bros here are happy to help hahah
Old 18-04-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon321 View Post
Probably 2-3 is enough uh, unless you like a lot, i think a lot bros here are happy to help hahah
Seconded
Old 31-05-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any updates bro?
Old 01-06-2018, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsingh85 View Post
Any updates bro?
Last heard his girl ran away with another guy whom he invited to secretly grope her...
Old 01-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
aimuon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
Last heard his girl ran away with another guy whom he invited to secretly grope her...
Serious boy!! Jialat story.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
kYding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimuon View Post
Serious boy!! Jialat story.
Fully agreed.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

blindfold, handcuff gal
bring Ddog in eat pussycat
Then bro turn while Ddog leave satisfied
Old 01-06-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

The other night I actually more like sex slave to my partner.
She tied me up and tongue bath me .... especially when she lick my neck and ears ... buay tahan.

She really gave me a Long sensual rim job and BJ plus fingering my ass.

She had menses and so she let me CIM to end the night. I told her next time my turn . She agreed but One condition....NO VIDEO!
Old 02-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
The other night I actually more like sex slave to my partner.
She tied me up and tongue bath me .... especially when she lick my neck and ears ... buay tahan.

She really gave me a Long sensual rim job and BJ plus fingering my ass.

She had menses and so she let me CIM to end the night. I told her next time my turn . She agreed but One condition....NO VIDEO!
wah.....does that mean that the previous ones all got video?
Old 02-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
wah.....does that mean that the previous ones all got video?
No leh... all my partner very scared to be video..... don't know how the other bro who posted did it.... envy max....
Old 02-06-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
No leh... all my partner very scared to be video..... don't know how the other bro who posted did it.... envy max....
Try using their phone instead of yours. At least they will know that the video is in their phone and their control. And also try without faces first.

Once she gets used to the idea, she may let you use your phone.

Perhaps the first time using her phone is video something that will excite her when she's lonely or trying to get into the mood.

Baby steps....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1